zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I only know until half of Veronica's new event

(10:00) ladder , talk to Veronica ,

second option = reward her for the rooftop tanning

new location discoverd : park

new 2 Photograph

after being approached by the police officer debby , is finished and I do not know how to continue

the rest of the photo and the police station with debby, but I do not know how the

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Wolverine?! confess! how do you unpack UNITY
Unity can be a bitch.

use "asset bundle extractor" open the games "asset files" look for "textures" you can click to sort by them, then select 1 (will need to be named) or multiple and click "plugins" to the right, then select "export to png".

R

RWaites

I am on the part where i'm in the Park with Veronica and Officer Debbie appears and says she is taking us to the precint, but I'm suddenly returned to the House. Is it a bug, or is that the end of the scene?
mega link dead ?
is the mega link broken?
You need the 0.6.9b hotfix link Here

How do you progress with Veronica when it says you need to be careful when spying on mother?
Get caught spying on mom at 22:00 and listen to the conversation next day at mealtime

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
when i ry to whatsapp her for a date it always says not the right time

btw how to trigger the new event with reward her for loyalty
For Ashley :Try on Saturday between 19:00 - 19:30
I will change that in the PDF PDF changed

Reactions: User #19006
R

RWaites

I only know until half of Veronica's new event
(10:00) ladder , talk to Veronica ,
second option = reward her for the rooftop tanning
new location discoverd : park
new 2 Photograph
after being approached by the police officer debby , is finished and I do not know how to continue
the rest of the photo and the police station with debby, but I do not know how the
plus the event for after it gets caught by the debby
There was a bug with 0.6.9 that froze at the park, here is the link for the fixed version v0.6.9b

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
There was a bug with 0.6.9 that froze at the park, here is the link for the fixed version v0.6.9b
Thank you, and I think I had to wait for a new version to complete this.

unutma

Feb 2, 2018
Speak to her at breakfast 10:00 and reward her
thanks for your help. my save was broken and i turn back one event. i need pass to rooftop tanning but i always going mom (22.00) and masturbate, exit, spy but veronica not caugh me... maybe bug maybe badluck but i am tryin 10 or 15..

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes