erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Unity can be a bitch.

use "asset bundle extractor" open the games "asset files" look for "textures" you can click to sort by them, then select 1 (will need to be named) or multiple and click "plugins" to the right, then select "export to png".
it's complicated! I tried, It's not working don't understand how to convert them into png

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Another dev who starts blueballing and adding side characters with storyline to the main story to continue the stall on the main story line.

If the next update doesnt add something to the main story i think i remove my pledge from the patreon.

unutma

Feb 2, 2018
guys i need pass to rooftop tanning but i always going mom (22.00) and masturbate, exit, spy but veronica not caugh me... maybe bug maybe badluck but i am tryin 10 or 15..

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Hot update but unfortunately very short, hopefully next one will be bit longer. Anyway, thank you Faerin for the update and as always Carlos for being the hero for sharing and for maintaining the up to date walkthrough for us :firstimekiss:

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
it's complicated! I tried, It's not working don't understand how to convert them into png
It's really not once you get it to work.
thats the way i've always done it so i don't know why it wouldnt work. maybe its too new a version of unity, maybe its got something stopping it, maybe its user error.

R

RWaites

thanks for your help. my save was broken and i turn back one event. i need pass to rooftop tanning but i always going mom (22.00) and masturbate, exit, spy but veronica not caugh me... maybe bug maybe badluck but i am tryin 10 or 15..
guys i need pass to rooftop tanning but i always going mom (22.00) and masturbate, exit, spy but veronica not caugh me... maybe bug maybe badluck but i am tryin 10 or 15..
here's a save to the end of v0.6.8 if it helps, just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th liine)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hot update but unfortunately very short, hopefully next one will be bit longer. Anyway, thank you Faerin for the update and as always Carlos for being the hero for sharing and for maintaining the up to date walkthrough for us :firstimekiss:
I don't have one - Like - for You now, but I'll give you another time, and thanks a lot for the kind words ;);):) And I need add I was talking about this version that, I like a lot, but the version 0.7.0 will be Special ;);):)

Reactions: Faerin

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I only found this a couple of builds ago (0.6.5) and I'm surprised at the speed of updating and bugfixing.
It has the things that make a good game worth playing all the way through - easy to pick up, simple UI but tricky to find everything. It's kind of rewarding this way.

I like this. It's been somewhat of a guilty pleasure since I found it. Good work!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Veronica a criminal? The only fucking criminal I saw fucking officer rapist/molester and fucking her badge should be fucking revoke and her fucking ass kicked from the force for that bullshit because she's obviously not a officer but a sex offender that should be behind bars.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good, I guess we'll only need new ones when we get new characters?
No, this mod was made for change only the main characters names from family, even if enter other character will works the same way :):);)

Cro

May 10, 2017
I don't suppose there's any way to unlock some photos that are missing in the Photos app, right ? I think only Ashley's are miss-able, I don't have 4 or 5 somewhere in the middle...
Easier to just get another complete save I suppose.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes