Robobeat

Jan 15, 2018
Hey everyone, loving this game so far, but having issues with the Veronica quest.
I am stuck on the part where it says I should reward her for her loyalty, but I am never getting this option at breakfest.
Running the latest 0.6.9.b version.
Only seeing the options "I need you to do something for me" and "nevermind".
Any ideas/tips?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Huh interesting. So I guess unless a hot aunty or cousin shows up it'll be all good then. lol
I think even if another family member comes, it will work fine, I'll ask, for the brother who did this :):);)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i follow the walk till v0.6.7 but now?
Can someone help me with all the new thing from 6.7 to 6.9?
Or if there is some new walkthrough?

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Hey everyone, loving this game so far, but having issues with the Veronica quest.
I am stuck on the part where it says I should reward her for her loyalty, but I am never getting this option at breakfest.
Running the latest 0.6.9.b version.
Only seeing the options "I need you to do something for me" and "nevermind".
Any ideas/tips?
Try dinner

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I think even if another family member comes, it will work fine, I'll ask, for the brother who did this :):);)
Umm, well Patreon wouldn't like us referring to them as family members so there'd have to be a patreon version we're their just friends or extra 'roomies' and then a real version were they are juicy fuckable family members. That is afterall what the patch is for. ;)

armanrigi

Jun 7, 2017
Download
- - -
The MEGA download link says: The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
can you fix it please?
Thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Download
- - -
The MEGA download link says: The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
can you fix it please?
Thanks
You find the hotfix version here: -

Reactions: kakaroto1969

Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,
Quick question about version 0.6.8:
How to increase the percentage bar "Casanova" ?
I make date after date with Ashley (where I finish, each time, by fucking her) and still nothing.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA Hotfix version 0.6.9: -
----------- And Walkthrough 0.6.9b here:

Reactions: a1fox3

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi guys,
Quick question about version 0.6.8:
How to increase the percentage bar "Casanova" ?
I make date after date with Ashley (where I finish, each time, by fucking her) and still nothing.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Brother try follow this way for do everything: -

- New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%

Reactions: Faerin

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Carlo, don't forget you have to answer her correctly in the scene thats about an hour into the movie. That counts towards the 'perfect date' too.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Carlo, don't forget you have to answer her correctly in the scene thats about an hour into the movie. That counts towards the 'perfect date' too.
Yes! I also need to add it, there are things for the better that you try to do, always will stay another one without being done x'Dx'Dx'D

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
here's a save to the end of v0.6.8 if it helps, just open with notepad and change MC's name (4th liine)
I hadn't played 6.8 until today but reading your walkthrough for the Ashley Date -- for the 3rd option for what movie to pick she says "pick something exciting.
Brother try follow this way for do everything: -

- New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%
I did all this and still came up one heart short of getting all the hearts. She'll ask if you think the movie is great and you answer 'yes it great'.

Or do you have to go out a few times, and another set of 'new questions' will appear, that you didn't get in the first date?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I hadn't played 6.8 until today but reading your walkthrough for the Ashley Date -- for the 3rd option for what movie to pick she says "pick something exciting.

I did all this and still came up one heart short of getting all the hearts. She'll ask if you think the movie is great and you answer 'yes it great'.

Or do you have to go out a few times, and another set of 'new questions' will appear, that you didn't get in the first date?
I did this way, I saved and give the same answer three times, I'm bored, this worked for me :):):)

mike5000

Nov 26, 2017
guys, i have question, i opened by mistake a save file with a notepad app, and now each time i download a file, the file gets the notepad format, i tried to change it but there is no option to set it as default again, any help ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes