Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
*Yesterday*. I made three mistakes, but I was doing three things at the same time. I was doing a search for the game,answering in the thread and updating my English course :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:. @Faerin is correcting and solving everything in the game, because he wants to send us a good game as he always does, and so this week will be a normal version with a path only, @Faerin wants everything to be working very well for the "Special" version 0.7.0, this will come with more game time, new character and many other news :cool:;):)

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Actually this was intentional, as the date system is not part of the storyline (for now), so there's no hint for it, as there's no progression (stat-wise) either.

I am, however, planning on having the conversation automatically pop up when you open her whatsapp contact (and for the other girls as well eventually).
Hey Faerin although I am not a Patreon I just wanna say I love what your doing with the game. Keep up the great work. Also love the Veronica chara hope too see more of her in the future :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers :):) --- There's only two days left ;);) ------ MEGA 0.6.8 ----- Walkthrough 0.6.8 ------ Mod ---- Guide ------ Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8 ---- CGs ----- You can find Here: --

Reactions: LeRescator

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The game freezes if you eat with the ladies after the 26th day. Fortunately, I am able to save and reload when that happens.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
The game freezes if you eat with the ladies after the 26th day. Fortunately, I am able to save and reload when that happens.
Did this happen once, or are you able to reproduce this?
(The freezes have been a bug since one of the earlier versions, but I have never been able to reproduce one, which makes it really hard to track down and fix.)

Reactions: User #19006

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Did this happen once, or are you able to reproduce this?
(The freezes have been a bug since one of the earlier versions, but I have never been able to reproduce one, which makes it really hard to track down and fix.)
It kept occurring until I tweaked Valerie's submission and arousal posts upwards; I do not know why, but it seemed to stop the freezing.
How do you trigger the date with Ashley? I have tried following what was suggested on here, but I kept being told that it was not the right time.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It kept occurring until I tweaked Valerie's submission and arousal posts upwards; I do not know why, but it seemed to stop the freezing.
How do you trigger the date with Ashley? I have tried following what was suggested on here, but I kept being told that it was not the right time.
MC need send a text in the phone saturday 20.00 hrs and follow this way:

- New Events: 0.6.8 version - (20.00-21.00 hrs) - Send for Ashley a text inviting Her for a Date in the Saturday – before MC need go in the Market and buy a Teddy Bear – and open the movie theater - (20.30 hrs) The answer – Red Dress – Kiss the Lips – The Notepad - MC need hear what Ashley ask for eat and drink – With Five Points Kiss Her, and with seven points put the hand in Her legs – and try give all the answer for increase all points in the Bar (Save before the date and try many times) here is some tips Nervous => Hug
Hot => kiss lips
Happy => Kiss check

- Give her a teddy, buy it in shop near the house

- For the movie if she say she wants to watch something fun pick the 1st option, if she say something she likes pick the 2nd, any other thing pick the 3rd.

- Food :
-Cold and sweet = Chocolate ice cream
-Hot and salty => Hot dog
- Sweet and crunchy => Popcorn
-Salty and crunchy => Nachos

- Drink :
-Cold and sweet => Coke
-Plain and simple => Water
- Surprise me => Wine
- Warm and sweet => Hot chocolate - For open Photo Gallery (Need 4 with red dress and 4 with sweater dress) need see movie on saturday till complete 100%

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi brothers. Does anybody know, who will be in this upcoming update?
Please let be Claire :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi brothers. Does anybody know, who will be in this upcoming update?
Please let be Claire :)
Will be Veronica, but with good surprise
Cant load saves from 0,66 in 0,68, am i missing something?
Brother, for Save 0.6.6, try to do it this way, start the game, after, load the Save, this worked for other players, if don't, here the Saves 0.6.7 and 0.6.8

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes