Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
OH whoops - didn't look back yesterday and see the WT was just posted - since the sticky wasn't updated.

Here's something to add to the WT (coz I bet tons will ask this):

- on the Ashley date, you need to do it in full twice with either dress to get both sets of pictures for 100%
Thanks a lot, Brother, I added this, and I appreciate for telling me something I forgot, it always helps me do a better work ;);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
wait - let me clarify: I mean you just have do the date one time in full with both dresses (two times total) for 100% of photos/achievements
I want to say four pics with each one, and did a mistake :):)

jenora

Mar 18, 2017
Look at the phone what the tip says, try to keep all levels high, and also increase the points so that everything happens, if the points don't increase look for talk in other hour and see, with Mom don't forget to buy oil for massage :):);)
My levels are all high and I've been using the phone status. For Veronica, after she gives her panties it says, "I told her not to wear any panties today, not even at work." I took this to mean that I have to talk to her at work but the option to "move your hands between her legs" is locked and there's a sunglasses emoji. Have I missed an event or was I supposed to do something else.

Where do I find the massage oil? Do I need to unlock a store and if I do how do I unlock it?

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My levels are all high and I've been using the phone status. For Veronica, after she gives her panties it says, "I told her not to wear any panties today, not even at work." I took this to mean that I have to talk to her at work but the option to "move your hands between her legs" is locked and there's a sunglasses emoji. Have I missed an event or was I supposed to do something else.

Where do I find the massage oil? Do I need to unlock a store and if I do how do I unlock it?

Thanks for your help.
Try to do three things, first open the phone and send the contacts and gallery, second look in the map if sex shop opened, and try send too the scene with emoji, I'm thinking in a bug maybe

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Thanks for your help.
The emojis show ur Mood level :cool:= high mood :extremelyhappy:= good mood etc. if an emoji is shown beside an otpion then you have to have that level to unlock the button
similar with the whip or the hearts or the weights or the glasses

Yes when u progress with claire then the MC says somthing like "Massage oil would be good" or somthing like that ,
google the Sex shop when it apears on the map go there , massage oil is sold out, go to the gym and talk to Amy trade massage oil against panties, go massage Claire and have fun, :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The emojis show ur Mood level :cool:= high mood :extremelyhappy:= good mood etc. if an emoji is shown beside an otpion then you have to have that level to unlock the button
similar with the whip or the hearts or the weights or the glasses

Yes when u progress with claire then the MC says somthing like "Massage oil would be good" or somthing like that ,
google the Sex shop when it apears on the map go there , massage oil is sold out, go to the gym and talk to Amy trade massage oil against panties, go massage Claire and have fun, :eek:penedeyewink:
It never happened to me, it's completely new to me. :cool::cool::cool: Emoji in the place of answer x'Dx'Dx'D

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Does having the mood locked break things?
No, not at all
but somehow some of the Downloaded games seem to be more buggier than others even if we used the same downloadlink, Carlo S and mine versions run like charm, As well that some Bros tell the savegames don't work proper and other try them and they work fine , must be something with the different OS or Computer. but we guess only for the moment

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: is trying to do what is possible, or even impossible, to send us a normal version this week, the version 0.6.9 will be with Veronica and have only one path, because he is fixing and solving everything, and then, in version 0.7.0 comes without problems, because in the 0.7.0 version, we will have many scenes, a new character and more things to do :cool:;):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good Night Brothers and Good Sleep :):);) ----------------MEGA ------ Walkthrough 0.6.8 -------- Guide ------- Mod ---------- Saves 0.6.7. and 0.6.8 --------- and CGs You can find here:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes