Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, back in action.
I'm making a hotfix for the following things:
  1. Missing hints.
  2. Sauna crash (although this doesn't seem to happen to everyone.)
  3. Fight bug.
I'll wait about an hour to see if any other game-breaking bugs come in.
So if you find any, please let me know.

About the problem@Shanegrimes123 mentioned, can anyone else confirm this?
Just tested it and it seems to be working fine every time, like @Barioz said.

Edit: actually I just found the problem, if you lose first, you can't win again after (without reloading an old save).
The score counter doesn't reset, added it to the list!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, back in action.
I'm making a hotfix for the following things:
  1. Missing hints.
  2. Sauna crash (although this doesn't seem to happen to everyone.)

About the problem@Shanegrimes123 mentioned, can anyone else confirm this?
Just tested it and it seems to be working fine every time, like @Barioz said.
Thanks for the lightning fast reaction our dear @Faerin!

One thing I mentioned (which is probably just my personal oddity :coldsweat:) is that after you've met the new NPC you always have this small red icon on the message app on your mobile phone and you can't get it away because the NPC isn't listed there yet to 'confirm' it.

Reactions: Carcalla and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the lightning fast reaction our dear @Faerin!

One thing I mentioned (which is probably just my personal oddity :coldsweat:) is that after you've met the new NPC you always have this small red icon on the message app on your mobile phone and you can't get it away because the NPC isn't listed there yet to 'confirm' it.
Ah thanks for letting me know, didn't think of that to be honest (and yeah that's annoying) ;)
I was actually planning on adding her contact, but ran out of time...but since I need to hotfix it anyway, I'll add her contact to it!

Reactions: Barioz

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Dude, LOVING the addition of animations!!! SO much better now. I think that was my one big gripe about the previous versions. So glad you've implemented them and can't wait for future animations!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
Great to hear that @Jer1cho, thanks a lot!

Reactions: NebulaX

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
No problem here bro, I've got the fly swatter installed :p I also have some deep woods and Off bug spray ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Try adjusting the speed and toggling the menu visibility? I was able to get through that scene (which was..very steamy..) without any issues.
Hiding the UI or vary the speed doesn't change a thing for me. I just hear the 'photo sound' and read the dialogue and at a certain point it just doesn't continue. Not a crash, I can still press buttons like hide the UI and change the speed but it just doesn't progress from this point. Also no animation is starting during the process.

Reactions: tulkas

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Nooo, no sacrifice.......who should i torture after ?? the cat ? the dog ?? no they are inocent animals,
so don't mind just a bit of cruelty and for my fiance some spanking (hmm guess she likes she always does some wrong so i have to punish her )x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D....Good point of view!!!........x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes