a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, just had another report from a Patron that was using windows 7 as well...
I forgot to tag this to you

Please no more super large breast women, not all players like super large breast and it makes me sick to see them.

Please give us more of Sophia and her small tits and not bring in more NPC's until the other NPC's have more content.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"You can now toggle hints on/off in the phone settings, for those of you that like a challenge."

Difficulty = Hurt-me-Plenty to Ultra-Violence! (rings a bell, anyone? ;))

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 27158
Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: 16/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats
Discord:

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - - -

Incest Patch:

Saves:
CG:

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
It would be nice to leave specified which version is the CGs and Walkthrough!

because we are now in version 0.7.0 and the CGs here in the OP is still of version 0.6.6!

tks

Benares

May 12, 2017
For the windows 7 users, would any of you mind trying installing the media pack to see if it fixes the problem?
maybe it's just me BUT i run the game in windows 7. at the beginning i was unable to find Emma in the sauna, i saved and quitted. i restarted the game and Emma was there (without doing anything)

Angelius

Apr 28, 2017
I am using windows 8 and I have sauna bug too, screen just freeze at scene, well after text when I guess there should be animation. I don't think it's windows related then. Good luck finding the issue.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I forgot to tag this to you

Please no more super large breast women, not all players like super large breast and it makes me sick to see them.

Please give us more of Sophia and her small tits and not bring in more NPC's until the other NPC's have more content.
but....i like them:(
Maybe a little smaller. Somewhat in the middle. That is my favourite. :p
emma`s tits are way to big dude
We all got our opinions, so I try to include different types of girls for different tastes.
Right now we are ranging from tiny breasts to supersized ones, so I think we got that front covered ;)

But yeah, it will be impossible to make a girl that everyone loves.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
For the windows 7 users, would any of you mind trying installing the media pack to see if it fixes the problem?
In case you didn't see my edit, the game reported a File Not Found error, not a codec error.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
In case you didn't see my edit, the game reported a File Not Found error, not a codec error.
No I didn't, but that helps a lot! Thanks!
Did you get an error log with more information? Or a path?

zizzi

Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin i've found a weird bug (it's not game breaking). After the sauna scene (without problems) i've clicked on the vending machine without the out of order sign on it, then the image changed with the veronica bj but showing the vending machine dialog. After the vending machine dialog ended the image became black but i could see the hud, so i went back home and slpet and everything went back to normal.

As i said a really weird bug.

Reactions: Anon4321 and Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes