Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Apologies for not reading ALL of the previous posts, but I have a couple of quick questions (hopefully) someone can answer for me. The last version that I played was 66b-extra(?)

Is Sophia no longer in the game? I don't see any mention of her in the changelog getting any new content. There has been nothing said about her since the version (66b-extra) that I have played.

Do you have to start a new game now that the animations have been implemented into the game or have they been added after the nude yoga on the roof/Amy slave content? Have any of the previous scenes been animated?

Does Veronica ever go back to being a normal person or is she still a mindless drone? The domination of her was entertaining at first, but she was really the only character that had any kind of personality.

Is it best to install the new version over the existing version or start with a clean install? Do the saves from the version mentioned above work for/with the latest update?

Appreciate any light y'all can shed on these...

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
We all got our opinions, so I try to include different types of girls for different tastes.
Right now we are ranging from tiny breasts to supersized ones, so I think we got that front covered ;)

But yeah, it will be impossible to make a girl that everyone loves.
she looks like

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, @Faerin that Aunt bug is really weird.
I tried, as you said, to quit the game and unload... AND THERE SHE WAS IN ALL HER GLORY.
Goddammit, good job man...

And the little easter egg? Holy fucking shit.
This update got 10 Banderas out of 10.

Reactions: Faerin

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
@Faerin i've found a weird bug (it's not game breaking). After the sauna scene (without problems) i've clicked on the vending machine without the out of order sign on it, then the image changed with the veronica bj but showing the vending machine dialog. After the vending machine dialog ended the image became black but i could see the hud, so i went back home and slpet and everything went back to normal.

As i said a really weird bug.
Same here

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get Veronica to give me that BJ, the crazy fat bitch keeps coming in
and also, is there any way to deactivate the auto save?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Apologies for not reading ALL of the previous posts, but I have a couple of quick questions (hopefully) someone can answer for me. The last version that I played was 66b-extra(?)

Is Sophia no longer in the game? I don't see any mention of her in the changelog getting any new content. There has been nothing said about her since the version (66b-extra) that I have played.

Do you have to start a new game now that the animations have been implemented into the game or have they been added after the nude yoga on the roof/Amy slave content? Have any of the previous scenes been animated?

Does Veronica ever go back to being a normal person or is she still a mindless drone? The domination of her was entertaining at first, but she was really the only character that had any kind of personality.

Is it best to install the new version over the existing version or start with a clean install? Do the saves from the version mentioned above work for/with the latest update?

Appreciate any light y'all can shed on these...
Sophia is still in the game, but hasn't received new content for a while.
Animations are brand new and do not require a new game.
Veronica is not a "normal person" anymore, but also not a drone. She displays personality, but subdued.
Do a clean install and copy the savefiles over.

Reactions: Safetydummy

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
[AVProVideo] Failed to open ../Man of the house v0.7.0 (extra)/Man of the house v0.7.0 (extra)/man of the house_Data/StreamingAssets\3/04_01_01.webm

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Hey guys, back in action.
I'm making a hotfix for the following things:
  1. Missing hints.
  2. Sauna crash (although this doesn't seem to happen to everyone.)
  3. Fight bug.
I'll wait about an hour to see if any other game-breaking bugs come in.
So if you find any, please let me know.

About the problem@Shanegrimes123 mentioned, can anyone else confirm this?
Just tested it and it seems to be working fine every time, like @Barioz said.

Edit: actually I just found the problem, if you lose first, you can't win again after (without reloading an old save).
The score counter doesn't reset, added it to the list!
I tried the sauna with Veronica and had the out of order in my possession but could not post it outside the sauna, also here is the log that appeared after the screen blacked out.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
If anyone has a savegame where the new NPC's dialog doesn't trigger, would they mind sending it to me?
Can't reproduce that bug, she's just always there when I check...

Reactions: Carcalla

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If anyone has a savegame where the new NPC's dialog doesn't trigger, would they mind sending it to me?
Can't reproduce that bug, she's just always there when I check...
Hey Faerin, before you go anywhere, can you tell me how to deactivate the auto save please, it's a pain in the neck if you ask me :(

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes