Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
do we have a fix for the sauna bug? upgrading the codex didn't help.
Working on it.
Did you try the link I posted, or did you try updating to the latest K lite codec pack, like @Jaguarundi suggested, because that fixed it for him.

Hey Faerin, before you go anywhere, can you tell me how to deactivate the auto save please, it's a pain in the neck if you ask me :(
You can't...and why is it a pain in the neck? Does it slow down your machine...or?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
At first when I saw that chick come into the sauna, I was like OH NO HE DIDN'T and then actually read what the mc said about finding a way to keep ppl out lol:eek:penedeyewink:
I was about to pull out the pitch fork:biggrin:

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Working on it.
Did you try the link I posted, or did you try updating to the latest K lite codec pack, like @Jaguarundi suggested, because that fixed it for him.
i tried the link you posted and it said "unable to apply the update". anyway i can play .webm files in my pc without issues.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Important:
For all of you on windows 7 experiencing crashes in the sauna, please make sure you have installed up to date video codecs.

You can find them here:
Thanks @Jaguarundi for confirming this!

The other problems will be solved in a hotfix coming up in about an hour!

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
If anyone has a savegame where the new NPC's dialog doesn't trigger, would they mind sending it to me?
Can't reproduce that bug, she's just always there when I check...
I tried reproducing it, and this time I managed to get the conversation to trigger with the same 0.6.9 save I had tried before. The NPC was again nowhere to be found afterwards... until I saved, quit, and loaded the new save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

do you know how can i finish amy quest
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send
for Amy

Reactions: Carcalla

omoiyume

Jan 15, 2018
To everyone that cant find Emma, in my case, was the incest patch, when mom talked about her, said "???", so that's how i figured, the end of the incest patch xml was like this:
Code:
<NPCMapping>
      <Label>[12_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Linda</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
  </NPCMappings>
Just added the Emma line, like this:
Code:
<NPCMapping>
      <Label>[12_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Linda</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[13_NAME]</Label>
      <Text>Emma</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
  </NPCMappings>
Then she appeared on the massage place.

Reactions: Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Ok, for those, which have maybe the backpack full, make sure to have 1 bracket left, (give the whole present shit to Mom or to Ashley) because if it is full and u got the out of order sign it is imposible to pick because it isnt displayed

Reactions: Carcalla

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send
for Amy
i did all of that and nothing changed

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Sophia is still in the game, but hasn't received new content for a while.
Animations are brand new and do not require a new game.
Veronica is not a "normal person" anymore, but also not a drone. She displays personality, but subdued.
Do a clean install and copy the savefiles over.
Thanks for the quick response.

Does anyone know (hint, hint- you Dev) IF Sophia is going to be getting any new content in the future?
That's good to know- wasn't looking forward to starting over...
Okay, maybe not a drone, but she's just too docile now TBH, before she was the yin to your yang- now she's just the yin to your wang. She at least brought some contrast to the MC...now everyone is just agreeable and bang-y. Hopefully, in the future, she'll assert some type of dominance or at least push back a little. She was my favorite character and had the best character model after Sophia (who has become a footnote in history)- Ashely looks a tad "off" and the Mom looks like Gilbert Gottfried when she tries that beaming, ear-to-ear smile. They're still attractive, but can hardly compare to Veronica.
Not to ask a stupid question, but how do I copy my save files over to the new install? I thought you had to overwrite this game (as well as all the others on here), but had a done that I would have lost my original install for Teacher's Pets (y'know, with the "good" stuff).
Is it best to copy the save files to the newest/latest copy and then delete the old one? I'm running out of HD space with the older versions of DFD, DMD, TP, BB, MOTH, etc.,.

Any and all info is appreciated. :)

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes