nikossl

Jun 7, 2017
Still can't find Emma at the Health Club massage room. Mom already mentioned her at dinner time and I've been to the club over a couple of days and the massage room is still empty. Is there anything else I need to do to trigger her appearance?

Also, does anything happen at the park?
The same thing happen to me

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Still can't find Emma at the Health Club massage room. Mom already mentioned her at dinner time and I've been to the club over a couple of days and the massage room is still empty. Is there anything else I need to do to trigger her appearance?

Also, does anything happen at the park?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Faerin

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hey guys, back in action.
I'm making a hotfix for the following things:
  1. Missing hints.
  2. Sauna crash (although this doesn't seem to happen to everyone.)
  3. Fight bug.
I'll wait about an hour to see if any other game-breaking bugs come in.
So if you find any, please let me know.

About the problem@Shanegrimes123 mentioned, can anyone else confirm this?
Just tested it and it seems to be working fine every time, like @Barioz said.

Edit: actually I just found the problem, if you lose first, you can't win again after (without reloading an old save).
The score counter doesn't reset, added it to the list!
Did you make the animations your self or did you use asset for animations Daz3d is hard to animate in

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hiding the UI or vary the speed doesn't change a thing for me. I just hear the 'photo sound' and read the dialogue and at a certain point it just doesn't continue. Not a crash, I can still press buttons like hide the UI and change the speed but it just doesn't progress from this point. Also no animation is starting during the process.
Hiding the UI or vary the speed doesn't change a thing for me. I just hear the 'photo sound' and read the dialogue and at a certain point it just doesn't continue. Not a crash, I can still press buttons like hide the UI and change the speed but it just doesn't progress from this point. Also no animation is starting during the process.
I had the same Issue, with the animation, even runnig it with Adminrights, (It runs it by default usally)
My question is u guys have win 7 also ?

The rest is super as allways nice renders and well its the veronica path so im in heaven.......

Reactions: Carcalla

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Seems so. If you are able to enter the room she should be there. So let Faerin do his magic and give him some time.
I'll add that one to the list and look into it. All issues are solved now, except for the sauna thing.

Did you make the animations your self or did you use asset for animations Daz3d is hard to animate in
I made them, I didn't want to use the same standard animations (for example the walking girl) that almost everyone is using. It was the first time animating in Daz, so it took a lot of time to make those 4 animations.
But all in all I'm pretty happy with the result and I'm sure they will improve over time!

Reactions: Carcalla and Akho

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I'll add that one to the list and look into it. All issues are solved now, except for the sauna thing.

I made them, I didn't want to use the same standard animations (for example the walking girl) that almost everyone is using. It was the first time animating in Daz, so it took a lot of time to make those 4 animations.
But all in all I'm pretty happy with the result and I'm sure they will improve over time!
yea done some animations in daz3d it takes time doing them. but there is nothing else you can do if the chars are not standard height.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Helping Sophia and my game locks up on me here: man of the house 2018-03-16 13-57-16-24.jpg

I can still use the phone and will try other thing before I will forced it to close.
Once I close the phone it to locked up and had to force quit the game.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Yep, I'm on Win 7.

Woah, can you lend me your time machine so I can get 0.7.1 too @Kasey? I'm still on 0.7.0 and can't wait what @Faerin is up to with the next version. :biggrin:
I had the same Issue, with the animation, even runnig it with Adminrights, (It runs it by default usally)
My question is u guys have win 7 also ?

The rest is super as allways nice renders and well its the veronica path so im in heaven.......
Hmm, just had another report from a Patron that was using windows 7 as well...

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 27158
Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: 16/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats
Discord:

Change-logs:

Download
- - - - -

Incest Patch:

Saves:
CG:

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
this update is 0.7.0 and not 0.7.1 fixed OP
please

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes