kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
currently stuck on Veronica's path.
The current hint is "Veronica seems to be pretty close to Amy, maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better too".

Went to the bar at night didn't had any new dialogue options, after grabbing a drink with Amy she just goes back to the entrance and i can't disturb here any further.

Note that i'm still using v0.6.9b

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
U need to have dinner with ur family at 18 hs., a talk about ur aunt prompts and after that next day u can find her at the "massage" room in the health center. That thing u said about Neo happened to me too and seeing her there as Neo, once i loaded my save i just went up to look for her but she wasent there. I needed to trigger the chat at dinner first. Cheers!
I've done that. That's what my final line "I have gotten the message about the aunt being in town." meant. But when I go to the massage room, it's empty. Is there a specific time I need to get there? I've been there at 10 AM until 5 PM (17:00) when it closes and she doesn't seem to want to appear. And after it closes, when trying to get back into the room, I get a message saying I need to make a reservation at reception. But it doesn't seem like I can, as reception only gives me the option to work or say goodbye.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I've done that. That's what my final line "I have gotten the message about the aunt being in town." meant. But when I go to the massage room, it's empty. Is there a specific time I need to get there? I've been there at 10 AM until 5 PM (17:00) when it closes and she doesn't seem to want to appear. And after it closes, when trying to get back into the room, I get a message saying I need to make a reservation at reception. But it doesn't seem like I can, as reception only gives me the option to work or say goodbye.
Do u have downloaded the Patch from lewd patcher ? last Friday there were some problems, due to not installed updated mapping file, if not then ;
Try this save

Sombody did say that the Auntie did not match the winner of the poll, I don't think so, what do you mean ? guy's ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If it don't work with the patch or If u got it already installed then try attached save

Marius007

Aug 7, 2017
The current hint is "Veronica seems to be pretty close to Amy, maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better too".

Went to the bar at night didn't had any new dialogue options, after grabbing a drink with Amy she just goes back to the entrance and i can't disturb here any further.

Same here. 2 times from scrach and i cant pass that its a bug or something

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Actually, that's pretty much how it would work, but I will just use an exisiting (or new) location for it.
This can be a bedroom, park, or whatever.
What I meant by reusing poses, is that I can create a certain pose (and animations for it) and apply to characters in another scene, if that makes sense?
So, I could re-use all those poses and animations of all those different locations (that I already made as part of the current story) and combine then in that one epic sex scene, where you pick the order, angle, position, etc. ;)
Yeah the poses are fine the way they are...I suppose you could change angles if you wanted but I'm not sure that is all that needed. I would pick one place to do them all in so you don't have to render different places for each.

That would work just fine.

R

RWaites

Same here. 2 times from scrach and i cant pass that its a bug or something
You may need to progress further with Amy through Mom's path until you have the massage oil

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Time for my great Brother, The Pigeon View attachment 80322 :cool::cool::cool: The Pigeon spoke with @Faerin about the next version, and @Faerin said about the "Family Reunion" with Mom, Ashley and Veronica, but @Faerin asked to make secret, where will be the place of this meeting. :cool::cool::cool: Don't try to pluck the feathers of my Brother The Pigeon, He knows keeping a secret x'Dx'Dx'D
Hmmmmmm, I like pigeons :) they're really tasty on the BBQ

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
I know there's a walkthrough in the OP, but at some point I found a walkthrough that was a lot more straightforward, it was just what to do at each girl level. It kind of looked like an excel spreadsheet.

Is there an updated version of that walkthrough for 7, because I really preferred it to the one on the front page.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I know there's a walkthrough in the OP, but at some point I found a walkthrough that was a lot more straightforward, it was just what to do at each girl level. It kind of looked like an excel spreadsheet.

Is there an updated version of that walkthrough for 7, because I really preferred it to the one on the front page.
No more that walkthrough, you've the hints in the phone. Besides I'm glad for the kindness of @Carlo S who is working hard to provide us with another one.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
How do i use my saves for the newest update? Fuck man you have to start the game over since old saves don't work guess i'll play something else it was fun how it worked.

I got it had to delete the saves that came with the game from the download and copy and paste all my old saves into the save folder.

Reactions: User #19006

skyhawk77

Jun 27, 2017
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack the thread here, I'm getting ready to build a linux machine (parts are on the way!). My question is about linux distributions, I used to run Red Hat years ago, but they don't really seem to be a "thing" anymore, so my question is (I know it's subjective) who's distribution should I run? I can't find wingnut anymore either(old linux/unix/aix utilities and source distribution web site). The machine I'm building is going to be a server running ARK, Minecraft, FTP (for tribe member), and streaming music. Suggestions are welcomed and Thanks in advance!
Red Hat is still big, but it is targeted to enterprises. Regarding the ideal distribution for personal use, you are going to hear some passionate opinions :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
uhhhhh ... how did i get the massage oil ? ... i tried a lot of things but i couldn't get it
You have to have Veronica's panties in your inventory, First google on your phone, to get sex shop location. Then go to sex shop, where they tell you they're out of stock. You will then think to yourself about Amy something. Next go to gym, and talk to Amy, she will tell you she cannot sell you oil, finish scene. Then open inventory, and click on panties, then click on Amy. Watch scene, and you will then have oil.....Hope that helps my friend...................Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes