jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hi, Brothers, for the next version will have a "Family Reunion", and like I said before, @Faerin did many things for the last version and now We can wait new surprises ;););)
I'm with you Brother, Faerin is doing top notch work and it gets better every update :heartcoveredeyes:.
I've also been following your posts too, and I think your awesome Brother. I love the snipets you bring here, always sparks the imagination......Much love to you Bother..................Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm with you Brother, Faerin is doing top notch work and it gets better every update :heartcoveredeyes:.
I've also been following your posts too, and I think your awesome Brother. I love the snipets you bring here, always sparks the imagination......Much love to you Bother..................Peace!!
Brother, I'm very happy with You helping, here with us, all the help is always welcome.................Peace!! ;););)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Brother, I'm very happy with You helping, here with us, all the help is always welcome.................Peace!! ;););)
I'm always happy to help where I can Brother, This is THE top game on my pc right now, I really love it. Plus the fact, folks on this games forum, are super nice too. So my help is a way to say, thank you, to you good people.............Peace!!

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Need Help
Hints on phone are useless for me :
Asley love 100, star 9 - hint: spent some time with Sophia
Veronica love 20, horn 30, whip 60, star 11 : hint Veronica close to Amy, talk to amy at neon club
Mom love 45, horn 20, star 2 : hint : sleep naked
Sohpia love 10
But at weekend Ashley with sophia still in her room , i dont recive photo form ashley, dont have any contest at mall
Veronica : i talk to amy at door of neon club , she invited me in and that all, spend time to 4:30 to get veronica home anh no more.
Mom, i get bath at 19h30, get peek and confess at 22h, sleep naked at ~23 - 1h AM and nothing happend.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
No more that walkthrough, you've the hints in the phone. Besides I'm glad for the kindness of @Carlo S who is working hard to provide us with another one.
Yeah, I don't mean to put him down, I just preferred the other one. I guess it's not a big deal because of the phone hints, though, you're right.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Need Help
Hints on phone are useless for me :
Asley love 100, star 9 - hint: spent some time with Sophia
Veronica love 20, horn 30, whip 60, star 11 : hint Veronica close to Amy, talk to amy at neon club
Mom love 45, horn 20, star 2 : hint : sleep naked
Sohpia love 10
But at weekend Ashley with sophia still in her room , i dont recive photo form ashley, dont have any contest at mall
Veronica : i talk to amy at door of neon club , she invited me in and that all, spend time to 4:30 to get veronica home anh no more.
Mom, i get bath at 19h30, get peek and confess at 22h, sleep naked at ~23 - 1h AM and nothing happend.
help sophia in the healt Club, to progress with Ashley, on saturday morning go to her room, 11 o'clock it was
With mom u got the dream ??
With Amy keep talking to her till Veronica ask u what you were talking with her
Progress mom so the sex shop will be unlocked (massage oil)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, nobody has ever had that problem,. Seriously, use search bar on top right corner and type sauna, you will see !!!!!!

Reactions: Dude999999
R

RWaites

the game freezes on sauna anyone else with this problem?
With v0.7.0 came a lot of new changes, thanks for all the great feedback, I really appreciate that!
Unfortunately the animations didn't work on some older windows versions. I will be fixing this (and all other bugs) in the next update!
A quick fix (for now), is overwriting the video files in the StreamingAssets folder with these files:

U

User_2668

Hi, Brothers, for the next version will have a "Family Reunion", and like I said before, @Faerin did many things for the last version and now We can wait new surprises ;););)
Brother, ask pigeon to tell Faerin that "A Home Run" for Claire is long overdue as Ashley and veronica both got theirs. :evilsmile:

Playing field needs to get even. o_O

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

dts3001

Sep 30, 2017
With v0.7.0 came a lot of new changes, thanks for all the great feedback, I really appreciate that!
Unfortunately the animations didn't work on some older windows versions. I will be fixing this (and all other bugs) in the next update!
A quick fix (for now), is overwriting the video files in the StreamingAssets folder with these files:
thank you

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do you get the three pictures of Ashley/Sophia alone in the changing rooms at the mall? I have or know how to get every other picture/scene/video, just don't know how to interrupt the two girls as they're changing (which is what I assume is happening when I cheated briefly to see what I was missing).

Polarwolf73

Oct 4, 2017
Hello need a little Help please,
i Played from beginning now i`m missing Picture 9 from Veronica need a littl hint to got it

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Can't get Aunt to apear. Tried every tip on this forum, both newer and older saves. Have no problem at all getting the new Sauna scenes with Veronica but the massage room is always empty. Clueless right now..

@Faerin
I struggle a bit with the playthrough this time. The main problem with the (mandatory bitching) "massage oil" is that it makes the game feel a lot less fun to play though again, because it makes every time feel the same as last time. It's ok to pretend your Dr mathews a few times but as a gated, must pass everytime i play it, it becomes really tedoius.
All my prevoius reviews (and wishes like shortcut keys) stands as they are. I don't have a major opinion on the Animations. I can see some value in gameplay but at the cost of bigger filesize and developer workload. The details and work is flawless as usual :) Tho i can't trigger Aunt to show for some odd reason :eek:penedeyewink:
I think the main question at this point is how much content can you expect people to replay everytime they wanna do it. It comes back to balance and reward vs effort. The grind..
Cheers mate :cool:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Can't get Aunt to apear. Tried every tip on this forum, both newer and older saves. Have no problem at all getting the new Sauna scenes with Veronica but the massage room is always empty. Clueless right now..

@Faerin
I struggle a bit with the playthrough this time. The main problem with the (mandatory bitching) "massage oil" is that it makes the game feel a lot less fun to play though again, because it makes every time feel the same as last time. It's ok to pretend your Dr mathews a few times but as a gated, must pass everytime i play it, it becomes really tedoius.
All my prevoius reviews (and wishes like shortcut keys) stands as they are. I don't have a major opinion on the Animations. I can see some value in gameplay but at the cost of bigger filesize and developer workload. The details and work is flawless as usual :) Tho i can't trigger Aunt to show for some odd reason :eek:penedeyewink:
I think the main question at this point is how much content can you expect people to replay everytime they wanna do it. It comes back to balance and reward vs effort. The grind..
Cheers mate :cool:

I know of the way I did it, and it worked twice for me now. Start at the beginning, you have to do the intro, that's when it unlocks for me. The first dinner with family, Clair immediately starts the Aunt conversation.
Of course I've always waited a day, doing the computer/intelligence boost all the way. The next day I go to the gym, and go to massage room and she's been there so far Brother.
Thought that might help, even though I know your stance on replay and grind. It's only a couple of scene anyway, just to let you get a look at what she looks like so far. You may want to wait till there's more with her, before you decide to do a replay. The model he uses is nice, so if you want to see her, it my be worth the replay Brother.....................Peace!!

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes