Pere

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have save file before spanking veronica?

I want spank her a lot but I can't :<

please share with me

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
This kind of stuck out to me as well. I like the idea of having all of their progression intertwined while I play it through, but on a replay I might want to focus on one girl so having her progression locked behind another girl's progression would be frustrating. That being said, having your save games ready is kind of a must for this type of situation.
Yeah i want uninterwined ideally so you can focus on the girls you are interested in. So far the moments have been manageable. For myself I have blocked off Amy/Veronica progression as I wasn’t interested in giving her to Amy, so obviously the last thing I would want is a prerequisite I have no desire to unlock.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Well, the logic is simple. I'm not worried about save games or the grind at all. I played wow 14 years and still do :p
I want to be able to play through the game from start anytime i want and enjoy the parts i like and prefer.
You can do that with most games unless they have an aweful game setup or grind that never ends.
With MoTH there is only 1 issue for me in this matter. I fail to see the logic in the cross between Clair, Amy and Veronica for some massage Oil that adds many extra hours of gametime if i want to replay for example the Ashley only, Clair only or Veronica only routes. And i am pretty sure you want people, to want to replay the game ;)

Have a look at the thread and count how many posts read "I can't find the massage oil" or "Where is the Sex shop?"
I bet they will stay the most asked questions on this board for a long time to come. Phone tips only tell you to work on something else but provide no explanation as for why. Even some events are locked behinde these blocks. Taking a backseat will not trigger untill after you get the oil because Amy can't go higher then 5 stars. So to get an achievement for driving Veronica home from the Neon club and getting a HJ in the Taxi i need to almost complete Clairs route. This is where i fail to see the logic.

Obviosly i say all of this with nothing but respect and if i didn't care for the game, well, i wouldn't even be here to speak my mind :) ( Or nag like crasy :p ) As always you do a great job and put a lot of hard work into the game. And even if it turns out i'm the only person on the planet who hates the massage oil setup, thats a good thing i guess :p
Cheers mate :cool:
I was referring to the part about the email to mom, sorry I should have made that more clear.
The part about the massage oil does make sense and you have pointed that out several times before (in fact I'm tempted to quote a certain thing you said about it last time :tf:).

It is on my list, it just doesn't have the highest priority (to me).
But this will (probably) be changed at some point!

Thanks a lot for the feedback mate!

Humbert79

Dec 27, 2017
Hi, can i ask you about Emma, the aunt? I found her, but we can see now only her introduction, or there are others scenes with her?
Thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers, I wish a good day for Us :cool::cool::cool: ------ Walkthrough 0.7.0 ------- Mod --------- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182) ---------- Guide for new players ----------
CGs @Benjy here: - -------------------------- The next version will have the "Family Reunion", Mom, Veronica and Ashley :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Hi, Brothers, I wish a good day for Us :cool::cool::cool: ------ Walkthrough 0.7.0 ------- Mod --------- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182) ---------- Guide for new players ----------
CGs @Benjy here: - -------------------------- The next version will have the "Family Reunion", Mom, Veronica and Ashley :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
What are these stuffs for? How do I use them for their specific purposes? Enlighten me please.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem with the Ashley event in the shopping mall, can't choose the option impossible to choose by going wild

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem with the Ashley event in the shopping mall, can't choose the option impossible to choose by going wild
Did u Check the Resolution ? somtimes it apears bigger in the full screen mode, u can see it easy when u look at the phone u can acces the menu on the Phone just check the Fullscreen mode

Reactions: Carcalla

eike2000

May 9, 2017
help sophia in the healt Club, to progress with Ashley, on saturday morning go to her room, 11 o'clock it was
With mom u got the dream ??
With Amy keep talking to her till Veronica ask u what you were talking with her
Progress mom so the sex shop will be unlocked (massage oil)
it dont work, with mom has been dream (red lingerie) but no aldut shop apear, with Amy, i spend full a week talk to her at 13h and 00h, catch taxi with veronica and nothing but HJ form her.
Ashley is still with sophia and dont send any photo

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
it dont work, with mom has been dream (red lingerie) but no aldut shop apear, with Amy, i spend full a week talk to her at 13h and 00h, catch taxi with veronica and nothing but HJ form her.
Ashley is still with sophia and dont send any photo
Did u sit with mom at 21:00 and drool over her boobs? or better did u send the Emails ?
With Veronica is only the Taxi HJ scene but to progress u need to unlock the sex shop
that means progress with Mom,
eike that sounds german are U german? just curious
or send the savefile so I check if u want

Reactions: Carcalla

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@eike2000
Massage Oil subquest:
Progress Claire events until you get to massage her and keep at that until the hint text changes. Open the phone and use Google to search for a sex shop. Go and you should see some trigger dialogue. Then go to the Health club and talk to Amy. She'll tell what to do. You need a pair of Veronica's Panties to trade with her. This will get you the massage oil to progress the Claire line.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes