Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers: The Pigeon Nova Imagem 1.png :cool::cool::cool:He heard from @Faerin himself that the upcoming versions, MC will have a lot of fun with all the women in the game, everyone will have their moment with MC and they will like it and want to do much more with Him, please send vitamins and energy drinks to the MC x'Dx'Dx'D, in the next version the "Family Reunion" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: And my Brother the Pigeon is now very elegant. ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, i need help ,my phone it's like this so i cant' see anything :S how can i fix that please ?
First try change the resolution, or try some of this solutions, I wait it can help You
---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.

Zaida

Feb 27, 2018
First try change the resolution, or try some of this solutions, I wait it can help You
---------------------------- Faerin solutions: Here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
Thx for reply , so first i can't change the resolution i have only one choice (1280 X 720) and i try all other solutions you said but nothing, the phone stay the same .
maybe it's possible to delete the picture of the front phone to only have the screen or resize it myself ? if yes i don't know how to proceed .

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
The Nofile download has a virus in it Avast stopped it and so I decided not to play the game. I assume it's in them all. Be careful. Edit: Probably a faulse positive just checked with virustotal sorry..

that is because the Unity exe file, and I can tell that the Game is "clean" is triple checked, @Faerin shared the alpha version over here, and the Main game u can get it from Patreon ;
if there were somthing fishy with it, it would backfire directly to him, meaning in loss of income don't u think so ?
feel free to ask , if u get stuck in game im sure that me or one of our Bros over here help u to progress the plot
or tell us how do u like the game. have fun !

Hi, i need help ,my phone it's like this so i cant' see anything :S how can i fix that please ?
U have to change the resolution of ur graphic card, form the Graphic adaptor software. It seems that u run Win 10 which has known isues with the Unity engine 5
Or try the trick when u start the game windowed hit the rotarywheel and check fullscreen, Phone>config (rotary)> Fullscreen

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
HELP. i cant find Veronica's panties so i cant move on. I cant find how to get them even i read walkthrough (thank you for sending me)

Never mind i found them, lol, in my inventory, sorry for my silly act

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
hey guys ... i am having a problem with the game .... in the sauna scene when Veroinca starts sucking the game just freezes and i can't do anything ... i tried restarting the game but nothing worked ... how can i solve this ?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
hey guys ... i am having a problem with the game .... in the sauna scene when Veroinca starts sucking the game just freezes and i can't do anything ... i tried restarting the game but nothing worked ... how can i solve this ?
Hello, @Butter Duck
On the download first page, they have a couple of things you can try, and they give the links. You could of couse wait until Friday I think some one said, that a version will come out that can play those for all video files.
Hope that helps Brother...............Peace!!

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, @Butter Duck
On the download first page, they have a couple of things you can try, and they give the links. You could of couse wait until Friday I think some one said, that a version will come out that can play those for all video files.
Hope that helps Brother...............Peace!!
thanks m8 .... you are the best .... i will try to download the links and hopefully it works, if it doesn't then amma have to wait.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yes, only time will tell.

I have created a lot of adult animations, so I know how time consuming this is.
Especially when you're showing penetration. That takes forever since the body parts have to be placed 100% accurate throughout the entire animation, otherwise it will just look silly.
Both 3D models have to be in constant contact with each other, which is very difficult to set up throughout the length of the animation. Otherwise the guys arm will eventually intersect with the waist of the female model, or hover 3 inches above her leg instead of actually touching it.

My point is that I really don't need animations in this story. It is unnecessary overhead, that takes away time from story development.
But - time will tell.
Brother, any opinion that can help the game run easy, is always welcome, and We respect and appreciate it, the animations was a promise from @Faerin to us, and he did, if for some reason this harms the game, I I think He will speak to everyone and everyone will understand your decision if need to change again, as you said, only time can tell, and thanks a lot for explain everything ;););)

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
Brother, any opinion that can help the game run easy, is always welcome, and We respect and appreciate it, the animations was a promise from @Faerin to us, and he did, if for some reason this harms the game, I I think He will speak to everyone and everyone will understand your decision if need to change again, as you said, only time can tell, and thanks a lot for explain everything ;););)
As someone who thinks @Faerin making animations is amazing, I fully agree but I think our brothers are trying to tell us that they don't want our greatest brother overworking or making the game too large in respect to animations, which is a fair point. They would rather a few animations, and a reasonable file size, making the great brother able to complete more story with his uploadings. However, i don't care about file size or waiting for story, give me some sexy animations :winkytongue:x'Dx'Dx'D

Zaida

Feb 27, 2018
U have to change the resolution of ur graphic card, form the Graphic adaptor software. It seems that u run Win 10 which has known isues with the Unity engine 5
Or try the trick when u start the game windowed hit the rotarywheel and check fullscreen, Phone>config (rotary)> Fullscreen
Change the resolution of graphic card work fine Thank you !;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and please keep up the good work! I would like to see some more breast squeezing and feeding though, especially with the mom and newly introduced aunt. I dream of a volcanic threesome where the overly busty mom and aunt are competitively vying for Mike's affection like sex-starved alley cats!
The creators of this fine game and others can glean some story ideas and dialogue from .

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
The creators of this fine game and others can glean some story ideas and dialogue from .
While I agree with you Brother, I also think some good Ideas can be utilized by stories right here too, by fans as well. There's a Man of the House: Wishlist thread here, that has some pretty good scenario's as well, that are suggested by these wonderful fans that have such a great love for this awesome game. I don't think Faerin will have any trouble, with coming up with a plethora of stories or character in the distant future of this incredible game.
Thanks for your post Brother, we look forward to more post from you in the future. Your awesome Brother........Peace!!

Feb 9, 2018
I need help with putting my hand in Veronica's skirt at the club. Can't find out how to get the face with sunglasses. Help.

Also, need help with Ashley talking about lingerie.
Thank You

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes