Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really enjoy this game, and please keep up the good work! I would like to see some more breast squeezing and feeding though, especially with the mom and newly introduced aunt. I dream of a volcanic threesome where the overly busty mom and aunt are competitively vying for Mike's affection like sex-starved alley cats!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I really enjoy this game, and please keep up the good work! I would like to see some more breast squeezing and feeding though, especially with the mom and newly introduced aunt. I dream of a volcanic threesome where the overly busty mom and aunt are competitively vying for Mike's affection like sex-starved alley cats!
What, like a cock-share plan? ;)

ananus

Aug 28, 2017
good morning Bro that is for sure that u downloaded the .70b and not the (extra) version offered here to download
save ur game download the version from page 1 an copy/paste the savegame folder in to the new game
start the sauna event and pop u got the extra video.
Thanks a lot :)
As i don't have any save before the sauna scene, i can't have it tested yet, i'll play a new game soon ^^

Reactions: Carlo S

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, Brothers, I wish a good day for Us :cool::cool::cool: ------ Walkthrough 0.7.0 ------- Mod --------- Saves 0.6.8 (188) and 0.6.9 (182) ---------- Guide for new players ----------
CGs @Benjy here: - -------------------------- The next version will have the "Family Reunion", Mom, Veronica and Ashley :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thank you Brother!!!

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
So. A new game for me. This looks interesting i think...

Pizza job, first day, 3 failed deliverys in a row. After another round of 4 tries again 3 fails.:WutFace: How barmy is this. And i though i have all the idiotic shit seen already. :pensive: What a disappointment.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Have you tried this
With v0.7.0 came a lot of new changes, thanks for all the great feedback, I really appreciate that!
Unfortunately the animations didn't work on some older windows versions. I will be fixing this (and all other bugs) in the next update!
A quick fix (for now), is overwriting the video files in the StreamingAssets folder with these files:
thank you, so much

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
Hi there, i just downloaded the game and my question is a bit naive. It seems that i cannot or i don know how to use inventory. Any hint? :)
and second one...how i can increase stars on every person?

StealthyCrocodile

Mar 25, 2018
The Nofile download has a virus in it Avast stopped it and so I decided not to play the game. I assume it's in them all. Be careful. Edit: Probably a faulse positive just checked with virustotal sorry..

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes