Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I need help with putting my hand in Veronica's skirt at the club. Can't find out how to get the face with sunglasses. Help.

Also, need help with Ashley talking about lingerie.
Thank You
10.00 give Veronica chore, 12.00 check on Veronica doing chores and take her to your room, Take panties, they should now be in your inventory. 23.00 peek on Veronica in her room when she is getting ready to go to neon, she shouldn't be wearing panties. Go to neon. to get the face with sunglasses open phone, click on the guy in the hat, under the mood icons click the Max button then click the padlock next to it.
After watching movie with Ashley go to bathroom at 21.00, after bath go down to Claire's door at 22.00 you should hear the conversation between Claire and Ashley about lingerie.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Try using this walkthru
Thanks!
Your work? This one is way better. The other walkt. is imho unreadable. (and i thought "my" english is shit...) sry to say.

A few issues with the walkthrough and game v0.7.0b:
  • Complimenting mom adds nothing over 20 lust (at least 20-30; i am not higher so far) The only way imo is sleeping naked/open door to get it higher.
  • The lines with the progression events should mention the minimum req. love/lust/control for this event. I believe ita not this obvious.
  • Veronicas minor events(3) between progression ev. 8 and 9 are two times there.
  • Mom minor events(3) between progression ev. 3 and 4 are two times there.

Greets

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
Got a couple problems.
Why has the MC name changed from Mike to NEO
When the l set the language to English, the text message from/to everyone except for Ashley is in another language.

Also I can't seem to get the mother to talk about her sister at dinner since I visited her beforehand.

Reactions: mario1994

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Got a couple problems.
When the l set the language to English, the text message from/to everyone except for Ashley is in another language.

Also I can't seem to get the mother to talk about her sister at dinner since I visited her beforehand.
It almost sounds to me, that your using a pre-save for the Mike to Neo thing.
The language thing also may be related the said pre- save.
What you may want to do, is start a fresh game, with your preferred language. Then make sure to do the intro day, as that usually unlocks the dinner talk about Aunt scene then, and it's before you meet her.
Hope that helps Brother...........Peace!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Got a couple problems.

Like @jaydem said, I accidentally left a test savegame in the folder.
You can just delete it and/or load your own savegame (or start over).

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
My point is that I really don't need animations in this story. It is unnecessary overhead, that takes away time from story development.
I generally agree, especially when it comes to MNF-style animations. However, there have been a few games where I thought animations were a noticeable improvement (for example, The Visit). I expect it has something to do with details - the Devil's domain.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers: I and my Brother The Pigeon Nova Imagem 1.png :cool::cool::cool:, We start the week with great news, @Faerin is thinking of making the new versions with many scenes and also with much to do, but without many difficulties, to help all players to play easier, does not mean that you will not have more minigames or things to look for, they will only be more easy, great news Amigo. and thanks a lot. For the next version @Faerin is doing a "Family Reunion" :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, Mom, Veronica and Ashley, are going to have a meeting with MC, where? This is "Top Secret" :cool::cool:, who's going to have fun? :p:p It's also a secret ;);), but it sure will be very good. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Pigeon, beautiful tie, Brother :cool::cool::cool:

figueira61

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys!!

Can anyone help with the combination that we have to do on the Veronica event in the Gym with the "Asshole"?

I only need this to reach 100% of the game. :)

Thanks!!

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Hi, i need help ,my phone it's like this so i cant' see anything :S how can i fix that please ?
Your issue is related to desktop scaling. You need to go into Display Properties and select the Catalyst or nVidia controls. Look for an option to scale the desktop and set it up properly for your monitor.

This is common with nVidia cards and needs to be dine after every driver upgrade.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Sorry my order might be wrong, try this....Dodge, counter, then hook....See if that is what it is Brother, not on the game ATM, so can't double check yet..........Peace!!
Dodge / esquivar Hook/ gancho counter/ contraatacar, Is the Order, it works, @jaydem it was perfect the order u said in the post before. so it is maybe an other reason to loose I had 50 strenght maybe it is also an factor

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes