Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers Good Weekend For everyone ;););) ------ MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Guide --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - ---------------

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
For Dating Ashley, MC need send a text in the phone, Saturday, 19.00 hrs in the last versions, and the previous versions, 20.00 hrs, and do that -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what You want know about the fashion? :):):)
na i got those already i already got my answer when i saw a picture above XD

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Yes, v0.7.1b (extras). The spanglish thing's been happening for the last few versions, since probably v0.5.
Best example (it only goes crazy on the phone text's, the rest of the interface stays fully english):
View attachment 83359
Maybe it's Franglish, not Spanglish...lol
Indeed that looks like Franglish... is not spanglish, i can tell u that much.

just from the game directory?
Nothing to do with \users\*username*\Appdata\ ?
Yes, only the save directory in the game, copy it to the same location on the new game folder, nothing about appdata or any other stuff. Cheers!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, v0.7.1b (extras). The spanglish thing's been happening for the last few versions, since probably v0.5.
Best example (it only goes crazy on the phone text's, the rest of the interface stays fully english):
View attachment 83359
Maybe it's Franglish, not Spanglish...lol
I see. I don't have this problem. Maybe you used a save from another?

Yumast

Nov 28, 2017
Brothers Good Weekend For everyone ;););) ------ MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Guide --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - ---------------
Thanks brother, goog job!

Reactions: Carlo S

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I see. I don't have this problem. Maybe you used a save from another?
Possibly, though I didn't keep the zip file if so. Has the MC's name as "NEO" which I don't remember picking.
Bah...just figured out it's a XML file and the darn thing is full of those silly "hihi"s and french...maybe I've got another save file that won't make me start from a new game.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Possibly, though I didn't keep the zip file if so. Has the MC's name as "NEO" which I don't remember picking.
Bah...just figured out it's a XML file and the darn thing is full of those silly "hihi"s and french...maybe I've got another save file that won't make me start from a new game.
I got it. Neo is the clue. @Faerin said:
Like @jaydem said, I accidentally left a test savegame in the folder.
You can just delete it and/or load your own savegame (or start over).

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
i cant touch veronica at the club to see if she is not wearing panties the option seems locked. does it have something to do with charisma?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
UncleVT beatead me to the answer XD, but if u need a save, i'll post mine with, i think, everything from 0.7.0 done.

Why removed hihi's?
Because thats not the correct spelling of the word, like many people have said through all last year. Not that i cared about it, its just the reason behind the removal (i know it from a pretty good source XD). Cheers!

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a problem !
The hint for Veronica says that I have to be careful when I spy mom cause her room is next but I am at the stage where I don't spy on mom anymore, we are in the french kiss and all I can do when I pass next to her room is ignore.
Was I too fast or slow with one of them and now I'm stuck or did I miss something, is it for later ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes