jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hey guys, there seems to be a weird bug when using the hints for some savegames, I'm looking into it.

Starting a new game and then loading the old savegame, seems to fix it.

If you come across any other bugs, please let me know, I'll probably upload a hotfix in about 3-4 hours, once the major bugs are known.
can we sex the lady cop in this update?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
great, saved game, event of 0.7.1b done, now wait to go a new vente with translation pro portugues, to know more of the history that had in version 0.7.0 with Veronica in the cademia

Reactions: Carlo S

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017
This game is exciting, however the ammount of grind, even following the walkthrough and using cheats, makes it unbearable...

Sad.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Has anybody got the videos working using WINE?
No luck here. Closest I got was when I installed the K-Lite pack. The first video with Veronica played, but then the game froze. I tried installing a bunch of different codecs using winetricks. At least the game doesn't hang when it can't play the videos now!

@Faerin what codec did you use to encode the videos?

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
can we sex the lady cop in this update?
There is no mention about the lady cop in the changelog, so i'll assume u cannot (still downaloading the update, so i cant be totally sure, though).

This game is exciting, however the ammount of grind, even following the walkthrough and using cheats, makes it unbearable...

Sad.
The grind its something thats been noticed before, even by the dev itself and as far as i now hes working on lessen it, u even have a proof of that in this changelog: • The new event can award 5 [LOVE] points for 1-2 characters every week, I will add more of these events the coming updates to reduce the grind a little.
Hopefully the grind will be getting lower and lower, so maybe try the game in a few months if its unbearable for u right now, with some luck by then the game "harvesting" will be alot smoother. Cheers!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
There is no mention about the lady cop in the changelog, so i'll assume u cannot.

The grind its something thats been noticed before, even by the dev itself and as far as i now hes working on lessen it, u even have a proof of that in this changelog: • The new event can award 5 [LOVE] points for 1-2 characters every week, I will add more of these events the coming updates to reduce the grind a little.
Hopefully the grind will be getting lower and lower, so maybe try the game in a few months if its unbearable for u right now, with some luck by then the game "harvesting" will be alot smoother. Cheers!
less not forget you can use your phone to give yourself points in whatever you need.

JohnnyMarco

Jun 18, 2017

The problem is the grind is on the plot, as I said even cheating can't get you through an unbearable ammount of grind, as every event has a lot of conditionals (on time X only, depends upon other characters development, trigger X, Y and Z, so on and so forth).

I can cheat max everything and I still need to play hours of grind to see something worthwhile.

D

Deleted member 227835

- 9.00 PM – Bedroom -Massagem oil- (New scenes) Nothing happens also why does the walkthrough say PM the game has no PM AM it uses a stupid 24 hour time instead of a 12 hour clock.
2100 hours is 9:00pm.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yes, but Emma (Aunt) still shows as ????.
You might want to re-grab the patch from the OP. Mine says Emma instead of ??? at this point. It has since the patch shortly added after the 7.0 version, but if your still copy/pasting incest patches from versions 6.9 and before her name isn't coded into those ones since she hadn't existed yet.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
- 9.00 PM – Bedroom -Massagem oil- (New scenes) Nothing happens also why does the walkthrough say PM the game has no PM AM it uses a stupid 24 hour time instead of a 12 hour clock.
Why do you think that 24 hour time is stupid - most of the world live with it and there are no complains about it. The world is not only former British colonies, as for me - it is comfy to use it. (sorry for bad english)

D

Deleted member 227835

Anyone know how to beat the guy at the Health Club who is bothering Veronica?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes