Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
No luck here. Closest I got was when I installed the K-Lite pack. The first video with Veronica played, but then the game froze. I tried installing a bunch of different codecs using winetricks. At least the game doesn't hang when it can't play the videos now!

@Faerin what codec did you use to encode the videos?
The videos are encoded using the x264 codec.

Oct 2, 2017
Hmmmmm... I seem to be missing quite a few images... that or they're "missing because I'm not on version b. Will have to test that...

EDIT: @Faerin Not sure if this counts as a bug, but in 7.1b, I ended up with a copied save where I had the two videos of Veronica's encounter in the sauna saved... but none of the pictures were.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Why do you think that 24 hour time is stupid - most of the world live with it and there are no complains about it.
Yeah, it's kind of silly. It's 12 o'clock - and that can be either morning or night?? Even the US military has adopted 24-hour time because it's the only sane choice. Same thing with metric vs that ancient inch system the US uses, that's literally based on the size of two barleycorns.

Reactions: raileg
Oct 2, 2017
@cyberkiller

Well the two Clair ones are from Yoga. Do it again at 6 in the morning on a non-Saturday and you should get those achievements. The achievements would have been "completed" during a previous version, but they each have new requirements now.

The Ashley one is new from the beach. Go with her during a beach visit and choose a different ice cream from her.

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Hey everyone.
I maxed out everything but for Amy's pictures 2 to 8. Anyone knows what I missed ? :(

[edit]Nevermind, it's the dream with Amy and Veronica. Had it in a previous game on another computer, lost since. How do I unlock it again ?[/edit]

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
- 9.00 PM – Bedroom -Massagem oil- (New scenes) Nothing happens also why does the walkthrough say PM the game has no PM AM it uses a stupid 24 hour time instead of a 12 hour clock.
Ok, let me explain this as simple as i can: the game its developed by Faerin and the walkthrough is provided by Carlo S as a fan, hes not been payed to do this and is doing it because he is a kind person, in an attempt to help those who have troubles to find the correct thing to do this or that... hes a human being and he can make mistakes and u may take in account that english is not his first language too... if u have a problem with this, dont use the walkthrough and find the answers by yourself, nobodye is forcing u to read it.

Another alternative for u: Ask ur question properly here and u will be surelly answered by some of the many helpfull people that lurks this thread. Realize that thanks to Carlo S's generosity u have at least some sort of help... and if u dont understand 9 PM = 21 hours, well my dude, google it, its very very simple and its always good to learn new things...

The problem is the grind is on the plot, as I said even cheating can't get you through an unbearable ammount of grind, as every event has a lot of conditionals (on time X only, depends upon other characters development, trigger X, Y and Z, so on and so forth).
I can cheat max everything and I still need to play hours of grind to see something worthwhile.
As i said too, the problem has been taken in account by the dev and hes starting to middle with the game to lessen the grind in some ways, although this procedure is just starting as far as i know... if u dont wanna do all this and u feel its "unbearable" maybe this game its not for u and u can live with the CGs only (the images of the game) and problem solved... because dont expect no grind at all, thats inherent to this kind of games, because thats a big part of the "sense of achievement" a player gets by doing stuff and getting the reward...

I played lots of games and this one in particular doesnt strikes as "unbearable" to me, not even the top 10 in grinding and im not even counting the RPG ones... i do expect some sort of less grind or to say what i exactly think "repetitiveness" (for example, doing the same event 5 times, ok, but not "exactly the same" thing, instead with slight changes in dialogs/images as the event is developing and stuff like that... if thats not possible, then yes, less grind cause that fatigues alot) in some aspects, but not too much cause otherwise its a visual novel and u dont have to work for the reward... i like to work hard for my reward, try different approachs, investigate this and that in a game, specially with a game i like... thats the reason i barely touch any visual novels. Cheers!

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
After the fat one comes in you have to use vending maschine in men`s locker room,there you get the out of order sign. use it on sauna door the next day when veronia is in the sauna again.
Hi, how to use sign on the door? I've the sign but I can't put it on the door! :(

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Hi, how to use sign on the door? I've the sign but I can't put it on the door! :(
U need to do it when Veronica is in the sauna and shes there after working out in the afternoon, cant remember the exact time, around 16:00 i think.

When I into Veronica BJ scene the game will froze. Someone can help me? :(
Check the OP (page 1 of this thread), the part that says: If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer).
That leads u to this post: . Check there. Cheers!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hmmmmm... I seem to be missing quite a few images... that or they're "missing because I'm not on version b. Will have to test that...

EDIT: @Faerin Not sure if this counts as a bug, but in 7.1b, I ended up with a copied save where I had the two videos of Veronica's encounter in the sauna saved... but none of the pictures were.
Play again the sauna scene, several pics were added in my inventory with the repetition.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
The problem is the grind is on the plot, as I said even cheating can't get you through an unbearable ammount of grind, as every event has a lot of conditionals (on time X only, depends upon other characters development, trigger X, Y and Z, so on and so forth).

I can cheat max everything and I still need to play hours of grind to see something worthwhile.
after i saw ente supremo quoting such a comment, i thought it would be an april joke, but it really isn't o.o.
i think you are quite new in this "gaming segment". and i can assure you, man of the house isn't a huge grindfest. it's actually quite enjoyable, even though the dialogs get a bit repititive sometimes. but it's in alpha and i'm sure faerin will do something in the future about this.
anyway, if you REALLY want a grindfest game, play family life or the allmighty simdate grandfather simgirl. really, there are a lot of games who are WAY MORE grindy than this one here.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes