Jaldo

Feb 9, 2018
Hello, great contribution ^^
I need help, how can I get the photos I need?

From Ashley: 8, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33.
From Claire: 27.

Is there a guide on how to get them?

Note: traducted by google.

Greetings and thanks in advance.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););) --- Mod for change Aunt's Name New Mapping - ------- ------- ----
great, saved game, event of 0.7.1b done, now wait to go a new vente with translation pro portugues, to know more of the history that had in version 0.7.0 with Veronica in the cademia
Don't worry with your english, Brother, everyone here is always welcome, and We understand only one language, the friendship

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sorry if this question was asked earlier ,but to say the truth ... iam a bit lazy to search more than 900 pages.
I can not start the game in window mod. I only get a white window. Full screen works fine. thanks guys
I hope this can help you somehow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think it's quite funny that the map is from Amsterdam didn't expect to see that. Any special reason for that? @Faerin
Not really, actually tried New York first, but didn't suit my needs at much as this one ;)

Loved the update.
The beach offers so much potential... like Ashley with the ice-cream, I can't wait to see the next part of that subplot.
We already have some shenanigans underwater...
But we still have to play the classic sunscreen scene... imagine doing it with Veronica, Mom or Aunty... DAMN.

The new features about jealousy and suspicion are a great idea.
I can't wait to see how they truly work, but the idea is brilliant.
Just when you think that @Faerin can't offer something new, something to expand this MoTH universe... bam.
I really don't know how you keep it fresh, really.

I just have a little problem...
In the scenes file, I don't have unlocked the first one with Mom.
What I have to do? I have completed all her tasks, that's why I ask.
Thanks.
Thanks for the nice feedback @Viatovic!
About the first scene, it will be added if you do the massage scene again (actually the hotfix should automatically, but apparently that's not working for everyone.

I have the same problem Thanks
Hey @tulkas, see my previous comment.

@Faerin got a problem....I have no images apart from the background
Got the codec
Did you install the hotfixed version, v0.7.1b?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Guide --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: -

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017
Not really, actually tried New York first, but didn't suit my needs at much as this one ;)

Thanks for the nice feedback @Viatovic!
About the first scene, it will be added if you do the massage scene again (actually the hotfix should automatically, but apparently that's not working for everyone.

Hey @tulkas, see my previous comment.

Did you install the hotfixed version, v0.7.1b?
yes mate

Nov 1, 2017
Hello. After i beat the guy in Health Club, i go to men's locker room, click on vending machine and MC says that he's not thirsty anyway, and do not keep the "Out of Order" sign. What can i do? It's my inventory full?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
CarloS !!!!
In your WT (0.7.1), you say massage mom - bedroom - 9PM new sceens. Mom is on sofa at that time and when you give her a massage, there is no new sceens to compare previous versions ?????? I don`t get it.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Quick Bug report (Minor) for @Faerin I noticed that I did not get the grindmaster notice on completion of Ashley. Not a biggie as it doesn't stop you from completing the game but I thought I should let you know.

I see. I don't have this problem. Maybe you used a save from another?
Most likely they used the test save from the last release by clicking continue then saved again and never noticed that they were not using the right save all along.

Reactions: Faerin

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No matter what mapping I use the aunt is always named ??? so from now on I'm just going to call her fucking ass Q short for question.

I did seem to remember seeing some weirdness with the achievements. Sophie showed nothing under achievements and her bar was maxed but on the phone it showed under the hint that you had to take her to the beach Ashley was the opposite on the phone under hints it showed nothing but under achievements it showed that her bar wasn't full.

R

RWaites

Hello. After i beat the guy in Health Club, i go to men's locker room, click on vending machine and MC says that he's not thirsty anyway, and do not keep the "Out of Order" sign. What can i do? It's my inventory full?
Did you go to the Sauna first to see Veronica and get chased by the fat chick
CarloS !!!!
In your WT (0.7.1), you say massage mom - bedroom - 9PM new sceens. Mom is on sofa at that time and when you give her a massage, there is no new sceens to compare previous versions ?????? I don`t get it.
Before you only got the pictures on your phone this time you get the memory's (scenes)

R

RWaites

No matter what mapping I use the aunt is always named ??? so from now on I'm just going to call her fucking ass Q short for question.

I did seem to remember seeing some weirdness with the achievements. Sophie showed nothing under achievements and her bar was maxed but on the phone it showed under the hint that you had to take her to the beach Ashley was the opposite on the phone under hints it showed nothing but under achievements it showed that her bar wasn't full.
Try this one it works on mine

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes