R

RWaites

Please someone help me . Im waiting for your replies
I don't know if these will help but
here are some possible solutions:

• Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
  • Running as administrator (to force those permissions).
  • Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Changing the graphics quality, solved for some players, fantastic, good, beautiful and more - And reloading the game, sometimes solves it

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I noticed you added an animation for Ashley's sex scene after a successful date night. Can you use your Midas touch once again and turn the first-time schoolgirl sex scene into animated gold also??

a man can dream...

Also, add me to the "more Sophia" club!!
Actually this is one of the animations that is on my list to update (along with some others), these will be added gradually every update.

I loaded a codec pack that said it had H.264 support, but it didn't work. I think I'll have to resign myself to no in-game videos running with wine.

Is there a way to get an error code or error message out? I'd like to see why the videos fail to load.
Unfortunately none other than a general video/codec issue.
Are you able to play the animations outside of the game, directly from the streamingassets folder (VLC uses its own codeds, so that will work regardless, but can you try something else)?

@Faerin got everything installed but during the shopping contest, surprising slut with a big ass and cute potential slut don't change clothes, they remain in base clothing seen in normal interactions
This should have been solved in the hotfix v0.7.1b, are you using that one?

Played it again after skipping a couple updates (from start to end off course)..

Still love the game, and actually (surprisingly nothing to complain about, only the second game on this site that i'm completely okay/in love with )
Was a bit of a downer when the phone/tips/walkthrough did not reached till the end of the game (but i'm guessing that that is still being worked on so i can't and won't complain about it).
Had to reach for the Walkthrough on this site for last couple things, but i can live with that.
Really love that you can watch all the pics/movies/scenes back now(last time i played this was not available, at least not for the last 2 things)Saves me the trouble to make a lot of scenes.

Decided that i'm going raise my Pledge from 20 to 40.. Even though i skip a couple months worth of updates before i play it again.... This guy deserves more money from me.

Keep up the good work @Faerin One of the best games on this site :)
Thanks a lot for the support @JadabaJD , I really appreciate that!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Onur123321
"Failed to load Mono" is usually caused by your Antivirus either deleting or quarantining it. As @RWaites said, move it somewhere that has Write Permission (also, whitelist the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Unfortunately none other than a general video/codec issue.
Are you able to play the animations outside of the game, directly from the streamingassets folder (VLC uses its own codeds, so that will work regardless, but can you try something else)?
I'm running on a Mac, using Wineskin Winery. I can watch the videos just fine on the Mac side, but I don't know how to play videos manually in the wine wrapper.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to start event 7 for Ashley?

There are literally no hints on the phone now for Ash even though her progress is saying 90% and they have an event missing.

This fucking rubbish hint system was supposed to make the walkthrough obsolete, it FUCKING DOESN'T. Every time I play this fucking stupid game I end up stuck with no idea wtf I'm supposed to do next. It's more than annoying.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I have literally no idea what to do here, I can't get anywhere with Catherine, moms massage where I move upwards her leg does nothing and I've tutored the younger sister in math now over ten times. And how do I find the nightclub?
The gym trainer I have no idea how to get friendly with either, though I suppose it's related to how well you perform the job as trainer. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. D:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Seems you're masochistic.
I guess I am, since I pledge to this game and also talk to Faerin on discord occasionally.
Or, I'm just fucking ANNOYED because he said to me the hint system would make the need for a walkthrough non-existent and it just doesn't/hasn't.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes