myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Thank you very much that one actually works the one on lewd patcher wasn't working the one posted by Carlo S that was in their upload post wasn't working. But later I might rename her something else and maybe even rename the mom to something else.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
CarloS !!!!
In your WT (0.7.1), you say massage mom - bedroom - 9PM new sceens. Mom is on sofa at that time and when you give her a massage, there is no new sceens to compare previous versions ?????? I don`t get it.
First we had pictures and now we have scenes, give her, an oil massage, and the scenes will open ;););)

Reactions: Carcalla

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The videos are encoded using the x264 codec.
I loaded a codec pack that said it had H.264 support, but it didn't work. I think I'll have to resign myself to no in-game videos running with wine.

Is there a way to get an error code or error message out? I'd like to see why the videos fail to load.

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
stuck with valerie? ok

1:go to the kitchen at 12:30 (the MC mention it when he wake up) and try to drink coffe
2:check her dress at 8 pm
3:stay awake till 3 am if not work. repeat
(if you get stuck with a character repeat action)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm doing something new for the Brothers, like I promise, when will I finish? I dont know :p:p:p MEGA -- Walkthrough-- Saves-- Mod -- CGs --- You can find here: - ----

Reactions: Carcalla

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
I loaded a codec pack that said it had H.264 support, but it didn't work. I think I'll have to resign myself to no in-game videos running with wine.

Is there a way to get an error code or error message out? I'd like to see why the videos fail to load.
that codec issue wont work for win 8.1 but in this update the vids are mp4 as far i know so it should work do u have the 7.1b ?

Alexander

Dec 21, 2016
can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong? i'm going to Neon club on 00:00, talk with Veronica and after with Amy, but... it's nothing happens. Thx s lot.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
for the people running this through wine/playonlinux
the savegames are stored under the savegames subdirectory in your gamefolder (the one that has the .exe)
so there is no need to dig around in the wine namespace folders ;)

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
@Faerin got everything installed but during the shopping contest, surprising slut with a big ass and cute potential slut don't change clothes, they remain in base clothing seen in normal interactions

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
can somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong? i'm going to Neon club on 00:00, talk with Veronica and after with Amy, but... it's nothing happens. Thx s lot.
Sometimes you need to progress with other characters first to progress with the character you are trying to progress with ... wow much progress ...

Anyhoo iirc you need to get the massage oil for mom first ;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Alexander

Dec 21, 2016
Sometimes you need to progress with other characters first to progress with the character you are trying to progress with ... wow much progress ...

Anyhoo iirc you need to get the massage oil for mom first ;)
i thought the same but i decided to ask first, to be sure. thx a lot for help

Reactions: Carlo S

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

With the new update I saw the handjob off the mother in the sea at weekend and did the pussy rub during yoga. Even though it mentions further emails to the doctor I take it thats for a future update?

Also. All the characters have no new info on the phone hint but the update mentions something about a dentist. How is it your trigger this with no hints?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Window 10 got some serious issues with the unity 5 engine, and Msoft didn't colaborate much to fix, some of the issues could be fixed by resizeing the display some don't I suggest u warmly to go to Unity help page and get some advice from them, a few pages back i post a link with the resizing issue.

hope that helps u feel free to tell them ur issue
Thank you. I had a feeling that it might be the Windows 10 upgrade. The "upgrade" messed up a number of my other programs as well.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I finished Ashley's stuff without every inviting the Aunt and inviting Sophie doesn't do anything as her event isn't in the game yet.

R

RWaites

Hi everyone,

With the new update I saw the handjob off the mother in the sea at weekend and did the pussy rub during yoga. Even though it mentions further emails to the doctor I take it thats for a future update?

Also. All the characters have no new info on the phone hint but the update mentions something about a dentist. How is it your trigger this with no hints?
It's not in the game, someone mentioned Aunt's teeth in the last update and @Faerin fixed them for this one (must have been an American).

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a problem !
The hint for Veronica says that I have to be careful when I spy mom cause her room is next but I am at to the point where I don't spy on mom anymore, we are in the french kiss and all I can do when I pass next to her room is ignore.
Was I too fast or slow with one of them and now I'm stuck or did I miss something, is it for later ?

U

User_51567

Played it again after skipping a couple updates (from start to end off course)..

Still love the game, and actually (surprisingly nothing to complain about, only the second game on this site that i'm completely okay/in love with )
Was a bit of a downer when the phone/tips/walkthrough did not reached till the end of the game (but i'm guessing that that is still being worked on so i can't and won't complain about it).
Had to reach for the Walkthrough on this site for last couple things, but i can live with that.
Really love that you can watch all the pics/movies/scenes back now(last time i played this was not available, at least not for the last 2 things)Saves me the trouble to make a lot of scenes.

Decided that i'm going raise my Pledge from 20 to 40.. Even though i skip a couple months worth of updates before i play it again.... This guy deserves more money from me.

Keep up the good work @Faerin One of the best games on this site :)

R

RWaites

Hi everyone, I have a problem !
The hint for Veronica says that I have to be careful when I spy mom cause her room is next but I am at to the point where I don't spy on mom anymore, we are in the french kiss and all I can do when I pass next to her room is ignore.
Was I too fast or slow with one of them and now I'm stuck or did I miss something, is it for later ?
Veronica should be about 12 stars and Mom about 14 when you walk into the lobby between Mom's and Veronica's rooms at 22:00 Veronica will catch you and listen to what they say at the next days mealtime

Reactions: Cedrog and Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 257 Votes