D

Deleted member 227835

I have literally no idea what to do here, I can't get anywhere with Catherine, moms massage where I move upwards her leg does nothing and I've tutored the younger sister in math now over ten times. And how do I find the nightclub?
The gym trainer I have no idea how to get friendly with either, though I suppose it's related to how well you perform the job as trainer. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. D:

If I remember correctly, you find the nightclub by searching through Google on the cell phone. After that, you'll also meet the gym trainer at the club with Veronica and can start on her story line after a bit.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I have literally no idea what to do here, I can't get anywhere with Catherine, moms massage where I move upwards her leg does nothing and I've tutored the younger sister in math now over ten times. And how do I find the nightclub?
The gym trainer I have no idea how to get friendly with either, though I suppose it's related to how well you perform the job as trainer. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. D:
If u need more general help, go to this post:

U have there a walkthrough, a simple guide, some saves. I dont know whos Catherine, though... Cheers!

Reactions: Carlo S

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You must invite the Aunt instead Sophia.
No idea WTF you're talking about... I'm at 100% now and I have never had an option to take the aunt to the beach... lol

(and regardless of what the moderator just told me, there is NO hint for Ashleys event 7 to tell you to go to the beach WITHOUT Sophia. Mum has a hint about the beach, Sophia has a hint *fuck knows why* but Ashley doesn't...)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Unfortunately, your recent report has been rejected: Post in thread '[Unity] - Man of the House [v0.7.1b] [Faerin] Discussion Thread' - I'm sorry but I tend to agree. The hints are in the phone. It's been posted several times in the thread. - Not really sure how this justifies someone using a direct personal attack, but fuck it I guess its fine then, huh...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Yep thought so, went back and saw Aunt in the gym, then had the option to invite her to the beach on Sunday. It doesn't add anything to any current events though and ISN'T required for Ashley event 7...

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Sorry, my answer was incomplete. You can no invite anyone too.
No you answer was just wrong, saying you 'must' invite the aunty is just wrong dude, not incomplete. Since you can't 'must' invite the aunty AND invite noone... ¬_¬

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Guide --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: -
Thank You!

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, see you tomorrow, good Sunday for everyone;););) ----- MEGA --- Walkthrough ---- New Mapping ---- Saves --- CGs --- You can find here: - ---

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 27158
Overview:
In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women!
Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Updated: 30/03/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.1b Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats
Discord:

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
- - - -
Thanks @Carlo S

If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and

Incest Patch:

Saves:
CG: - - -
Thanks @RWaites and @Benjy

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Can any one help me.. Ive played and updated to the latest version, pretty much done everything there is in the game but cant seem to trigger Sophie as a new reward for veronica.

Ive read walkthroughs but not enough information onhow to trigger this, i am sure its a sunday event as sophie and veronica are both in the house on this day.. please help..

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes