Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Can any one help me.. Ive played and updated to the latest version, pretty much done everything there is in the game but cant seem to trigger Sophie as a new reward for veronica.

Ive read walkthroughs but not enough information onhow to trigger this, i am sure its a sunday event as sophie and veronica are both in the house on this day.. please help..
I think you mean Sophia and Ashley, not Veronica. To get this Ashley must be 80-90 hearts and Sophia 10 hearts. On a Saturday 08.00 to 13.59 in your bedroom, receive text from Ashley asking you to meet her at the mall.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
First we had pictures and now we have scenes, give her, an oil massage, and the scenes will open ;););)
Sorry man, i didn`t get it, I taught there were some NEW screens at the actual massage. My mistake, sorry. Don`t mind about typing mistakes, my native language isn`t english.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I think you mean Sophia and Ashley, not Veronica. To get this Ashley must be 80-90 hearts and Sophia 10 hearts. On a Saturday 08.00 to 13.59 in your bedroom, receive text from Ashley asking you to meet her at the mall.
No i definatly mean Veronica and Sophie.. heres a cleaned up walkthrough i found and saved as a text file check near end of veronica's chain... It says 2300hrs in veronica's room

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
No i definatly mean Veronica and Sophie.. heres a cleaned up walkthrough i found and saved as a text file check near end of veronica's chain... It says 2300hrs in veronica's room
I dont know where u got that "cleaned" walkthrough, but thats wrong, there is not an event with Sophie and Veronica as far as i know... i just checked ur file and u need to add an enter to the phrase "Sophia (Ashley’s Friend)", thats the title to a new character, mate, thats why the next phrase is: - The events: First, meaning the first event for Sophie... better "clean" properly next time, my friend...

Sorry, my answer was incomplete. You can no invite anyone too.
Why u even bother mate, his attitude was plain wrong from the start of his long rant... perfect example of a dude thinking a "Donor" badge means they own the freaking place... the reason i didnt answered in the first place. Cheers!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
now i played the newest version.
the shortcut buttons are neat, same with the time jumping buttons (even though i never really used the 24h button).
i personally really liked the tips for every girl. nicely done there.
only for mom i gut stuck there. it told me to visit her early yoga sessions on the rooftop. but when i visit her, she just tells me that the yoga sessions are too advanced for me (even though i maxed out my stats). hm hm hm.

the dentist scene didn't trigger for me either, which is a pity :/.

but other than that it wasn't half bad. i like the rooms at the health club and can see a lot of sophia action ^^. the beach was also quite funny and a good way to increase the lovepoints faster (even thoughth presents are good enough to boost that shit ^^).

the hallway is still a bit annoying when navigating manually. i would suggest swapping the two arrows as seen on the pic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope you don't have too much to do now with emma as a new character.
this game will surely take a year or so 'till it's completion.
and i'm looking forward to it ^^.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Why u even bother mate, his attitude was plain wrong from the start of his long rant... perfect example of a dude thinking a "Donor" badge means they own the freaking place... the reason i didnt answered in the first place. Cheers!
Exactly! Some people are so short sighted, thinking it's all about them.
They don't understand this game is under development and that there will be bugs and things to improve, which as far as I know, have always been fixed/improved so far (as long as they are asked/reported in a constructive manner and not
throwing a tantrum like some spoiled, little kid).

@Shardoom Like I told you on Discord after throwing a fit on there too, I think this game might not be for you, seeing it brings you "so much frustration" and is making you this "pissed off".

I would advise you to remove your pledge and just stop playing.

Thehellfreezer

Feb 28, 2018
Hi Faerin,
I'm kinda new here. I found the game on another forum and i really loved it and that's how I came here. I must admit you're doing a big job !
Cheers Faerin
Gents, I have a question here. I have v0.6.9b (extra) and i'm looking forward to update the game. Do i have to download the whole thing or there's a patch for the extra updates ? how does it work ?

Reactions: Faerin

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hi Faerin,
I'm kinda new here. I found the game on another forum and i really loved it and that's how I came here. I must admit you're doing a big job !
Cheers Faerin
Gents, I have a question here. I have v0.6.9b (extra) and i'm looking forward to update the game. Do i have to download the whole thing or there's a patch for the extra updates ? how does it work ?
download the whole thing. than put your save files from 0.69 into the same folder of 0.71 to be able to play on on the newest version. the patch is just to change the game into a "family matter", meaning, having incest. you don't need the patch however, you can also just mod the xml file for yourself and change the names and stuff to your liking.

Thehellfreezer

Feb 28, 2018
download the whole thing. than put your save files from 0.69 into the same folder of 0.71 ot be able to play on on the newest version. the patch is just to change the game into a "family matter", meaning, having incest. you don't need the patch however, you can also just mod the xml file for yourself and change the names and stuff to your liking.
Cheers Daxter250 ! Thanks for your prompt reply !

Reactions: Carlo S

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
checked out the walkthrough a lil' bit.

i saw 2 things while reading over the whole stuff:

1. as i mentioned before, i got stuck at the yoga session with mom, so i read the walkthrough what to do there. unfortunately it didn't tell me either that i first have to tell mom that i'm just checking out if she needs anything. it should be included in the walkthrough too in my opinion (i personally always thought that i should join her and then maybe help her out or something. also, the first option has a smiley face, and normally a smiley face gives you more than the option without one ;D.). after using the cheat engine and trying out the other option i finally triggered the yoga quest with mom.

2. lil' typo mistake at p.27.
End of current hint content for Claire-
shouldn't it be: End of current hint content for Emma-
?

other than that quite some work she put in the walkthrough. i'm impressed!

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

I have literally no idea what to do here, I can't get anywhere with Catherine, moms massage where I move upwards her leg does nothing and I've tutored the younger sister in math now over ten times. And how do I find the nightclub?
The gym trainer I have no idea how to get friendly with either, though I suppose it's related to how well you perform the job as trainer. Can anyone point me in the right direction please. D:
Try this walkthru by @Carlo S or this one by @VixxTheLover to get you started

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes