Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Achievements, pics, videos and scenes --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: -

Boneman7200

Mar 26, 2018
Ok, 1st post, but I'm stuck for the first time. I am trying to get the massage oil from Amy, but I can't seem to advance the conversation with her at Neon. I go and see Veronica and agree to take her home at 4:30. Then I talk to Amy, but she has to go back to work. I can't interact with Amy again until 4:30, and only if I send Veronica home w/o me. But she only tells me she is about to go home. I already bought the dildo, which I assume I am supposed to give to her, but I can't until she tells me she needs it.

Veronica- Stats: 20-30-60-11. Hint: "Veronica seems to be pretty close to Amy, maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better too." (can't)

Amy- Stats: 5-2. Hint: "I should focus on improving my relationship with Mom for now." (I've maxed out on the message scenario until I get the oil.)

Mom- Stats: 45-60-9. Hint: "Maybe Amy will trade me the massage oil for something that she really wants. I should check my inventory."

I am sure whatever it is small, but I feel like I am following the walkthrough, so I'm not catching the issue.

Much appreciated!

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, 1st post, but I'm stuck for the first time. I am trying to get the massage oil from Amy, but I can't seem to advance the conversation with her at Neon. I go and see Veronica and agree to take her home at 4:30. Then I talk to Amy, but she has to go back to work. I can't interact with Amy again until 4:30, and only if I send Veronica home w/o me. But she only tells me she is about to go home. I already bought the dildo, which I assume I am supposed to give to her, but I can't until she tells me she needs it.

Veronica- Stats: 20-30-60-11. Hint: "Veronica seems to be pretty close to Amy, maybe I should have a drink with her at Neon and get to know her a little better too." (can't)

Amy- Stats: 5-2. Hint: "I should focus on improving my relationship with Mom for now." (I've maxed out on the message scenario until I get the oil.)

Mom- Stats: 45-60-9. Hint: "Maybe Amy will trade me the massage oil for something that she really wants. I should check my inventory."

I am sure whatever it is small, but I feel like I am following the walkthrough, so I'm not catching the issue.

Much appreciated!
You need to give her Veronicas' panties for the oil.

Reactions: Anon4321

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hmm, according to the walkthrough, there should be some new pictures or scene with mom and massage oil at 9pm....did it three times now, still the same as last time, unless that is a mistake?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm, thats very weird. Game was working fine in the new version, never had an error at all until the game crashed for no reason. Now, whenever i try to open the game again i get:

"Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

I have deleted it, redownloaded, done a fresh install with no saves....still nada. no idea why this error suddenly has come up

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
hm, thats very weird. Game was working fine in the new version, never had an error at all until the game crashed for no reason. Now, whenever i try to open the game again i get:

"Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed"

I have deleted it, redownloaded, done a fresh install with no saves....still nada. no idea why this error suddenly has come up
try running it lower quality graphics and windowed

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
it quite literally wont even let me get into the launcher of the game to do so. Click on the exe, and that shows up. This is random as hell...never happened before at all, and for it to happen randomly after a crash and a clean install is also random....

R

RWaites

Update

Hey guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the new update!
Now, it's time to start working on the next one, so what would you like to see in v0.7.2.?
Ashley: a date for three. 22%
Veronica: a different kind of date. 16%
Claire: one step closer. 50%
Emma: catching up. 11%
316 votes total · 16 hours left

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes