R

RWaites

hmm, according to the walkthrough, there should be some new pictures or scene with mom and massage oil at 9pm....did it three times now, still the same as last time, unless that is a mistake?
The massage scene is the same no extra pictures but it adds the memory scene to your phone Screenshot (13).png

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
nevermind, fixed it. should have done step one of computer support....reboot the laptop lol...works fine now....still weird error.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have breakfast with Claire and Ashley, after breakfast Claire will say it's a nice day to go to the beach. The options will appear when the conversation finishes.
To add, you can only invite them on Sunday 9-9:59am after breakfast

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The very first image in Amy’s Directory is missing from the gallery. Help
This is the very first image you get with Amy, actual it the thing that triggers Amy's quest/story

neon_lounge_talking_2_00001.tex.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you're missing it, then unfortunately you won't be able to get it without restarting Veronica's quest
Only work around is to use the cheat console (9th icon) on the phone and click "all memories" located on the bottom right of the cheat console.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hmm, according to the walkthrough, there should be some new pictures or scene with mom and massage oil at 9pm....did it three times now, still the same as last time, unless that is a mistake?
I thought the same thing, I even extracted the CGs and as far as I can tell, there nothing new added to the mom and massage oil scene, after you click "go for it". So yes, I would say it's a mistake of sorts. might have been new once but not anymore.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Update

Hey guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the new update!
Now, it's time to start working on the next one, so what would you like to see in v0.7.2.?
Ashley: a date for three. 22%
Veronica: a different kind of date. 16%
Claire: one step closer. 50%
Emma: catching up. 11%
316 votes total · 16 hours left
YESSS, one step closer to fuck mom

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Achievements, pics, videos and scenes --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: -

thank you very very very much :) <3

Reactions: Carlo S

cpthooker

May 5, 2017
How do you find the movie theatre as I want to take ashley on the date but keeps saying can't right now. Unless there is something else I missed.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
@

Send text sms with phone Saturday 19:00 - 19:59
she will answer and go directly to the movie theatre that appears on the map

;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) --------- MEGA ------ Walkthrough -------- Achievements --------- Saves --------- New Mapping - You'll find here: --------------------- And for start very well the week here are some good pics :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

R

RWaites

Update

Hey guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the new update!
Now, it's time to start working on the next one, so what would you like to see in v0.7.2.?
Asley: a date for three. 24%
Veronica: a different kind of date. 16%
Claire: one step closer. 49%
Emma: catching up. 12%
400 votes total · 2 hours left

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes