andoo11

Oct 9, 2017
Could anyone help me with getting the last thing to teach Ashley? Can't seem to get it to start whatever I try. Could also use help in getting started with teaching Sophie. Read the walkthrough, but I can't seem to get it to start.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Yo mate. I just saw a talk on DisCord about the animations. Having thought some about it i'll add my own view.

In the end i don't really like them much. It's not about quallity or that they aren't well made. It's about the fact that a pre-rendered scene is pretty much set in stone. Take the Veronica Sauna scene: You start it, go through the same positions and see the same act played out everytime. Leaves a lot less room for my personal imagination.
Then look at the 1 render of Ashley sitting in the tub. My mind can make up 500+ renders in 10 seconds and i can do whatever i want with her. I love that open feel of just letting my mind make up the scene as i go.

A perfect example is reading a book. You have every character and all the setting made up in your head. Then the TVShow/Movie comes out and your always mega disapointed they picked the wrong actors, the wrong setting and so on. Is unavoidable because your mind always create the perfect setting and characters.
I feel the same about the animations. There like a well made TVShow/movie but no where near my perfect vision on how the scenes should play out. As for the extra time adding them it's totally up to you :) But not all of us will jump of joy for repeted animated sex scenes. I prefer focus on story and have no problem at all extending the renders to whatever i want them to be. (Mostly in the Tub, bed, or anywhere with Ashley ofc ;)) Just my 2 cents on the topic.

Cheers Mate :cool:

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- Mod (Mapping) ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Achievements, pics, videos and scenes --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: -
Could you make the mapping read Aunt Emma, couldn't change it myself

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I and My Brother The Pigeon View attachment 84206 :cool::cool::cool:, We've the first news about the next version, Mom will have fun :p:p:p
Awesome!!! But if I'm perfectly honest, I like that she'll have her fun. I'm more interested in Mine, like going balls deep in that perfect bush pussy. The build up to that is killing the shit out of me......Lol!!
I loved the update, and it will seem like a long time with my cock in hand for the next....@faerin is doing damn fine work............Peace!!

R

RWaites

Could anyone help me with getting the last thing to teach Ashley? Can't seem to get it to start whatever I try. Could also use help in getting started with teaching Sophie. Read the walkthrough, but I can't seem to get it to start.
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Progression event 14 -
Always 08:00 13:59 Anywhere no Receive a tekst message from her, asking you to come help her in the afternoon.
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet her in her bedroom for a surprise…
Try this walkthru

Reactions: Carcalla

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin
Yo mate. I just saw a talk on DisCord about the animations. Having thought some about it i'll add my own view.

In the end i don't really like them much. It's not about quallity or that they aren't well made. It's about the fact that a pre-rendered scene is pretty much set in stone. Take the Veronica Sauna scene: You start it, go through the same positions and see the same act played out everytime. Leaves a lot less room for my personal imagination.
Then look at the 1 render of Ashley sitting in the tub. My mind can make up 500+ renders in 10 seconds and i can do whatever i want with her. I love that open feel of just letting my mind make up the scene as i go.

A perfect example is reading a book. You have every character and all the setting made up in your head. Then the TVShow/Movie comes out and your always mega disapointed they picked the wrong actors, the wrong setting and so on. Is unavoidable because your mind always create the perfect setting and characters.
I feel the same about the animations. There like a well made TVShow/movie but no where near my perfect vision on how the scenes should play out. As for the extra time adding them it's totally up to you :) But not all of us will jump of joy for repeted animated sex scenes. I prefer focus on story and have no problem at all extending the renders to whatever i want them to be. (Mostly in the Tub, bed, or anywhere with Ashley ofc ;)) Just my 2 cents on the topic.

Hey Brother! You do have a good point, but a lot of us do enjoy the animations and had requested it for a while now. Not to be negative to you Brother, but if you want to use your imagination, read a book. I do however agree that if it is a part of grind for points to love, or corruption, or arousal, how that might get old going over the same scene over and over. I really like the animations and hope he keeps them up.........Peace!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin

Thanks for the feedback @JohnPonn!
While I do agree with you on a peronal level (avid reader, for the same reasons), as a developer I have to disagree.
The amount of positve feedback and increase in players have never been higher than with the last version, so I do see a strong correlation.

However, like you said, they take a lot of time and I will have to find the right balance between images and videos.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
While I do agree with you on a peronal level (avid reader, for the same reasons), as a developer I have to disagree.
The amount of positve feedback and increase in players have never been higher than with the last version, so I do see a strong correlation.
I wasn't actually suggesting you take them out of the game. I just made a poor agrument for my case.
I'm suggesting you weigh the pros and cons. Like you said, balance. Also when the animations will be best suited. Someone else said it would become almost a pain rather then joy if it's on a "must grind" path. That is the basic point i was trying to make. As optional content it's perfectly fine. As repet, a little less so. I'm also fully aware a lot of people ask for animations and totally understand the supply and demand part of buisness ;) Keep up the good work :)
Cheers mate :cool:

andoo11

Oct 9, 2017
Progression event 10 - Note: Sophia needs to be at 10 at least.
Weekdays 15:00 23:00 Your bedroom no Leave your room and walk out into the hallway , whenenver Asley is home.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Progression event 14 -
Always 08:00 13:59 Anywhere no Receive a tekst message from her, asking you to come help her in the afternoon.
Weekday 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet her in her bedroom for a surprise…
Try this walkthru
Oh thank you for this. I tried different locations but I believe this is the only one that asked you to transition? Was sort of confused!

Reactions: RWaites

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
Update

Hey guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the new update!
Now, it's time to start working on the next one, so what would you like to see in v0.7.2.?
Asley: a date for three. 24%
Veronica: a different kind of date. 16%
Claire: one step closer. 49%
Emma: catching up. 12%
400 votes total · 2 hours left
I hoped for Veronica :confused:

Darrax179

Aug 10, 2017
can anyone help me whenever I try to open the game it writes this error can not be loaded mono can anyone help me

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone have a 7.1 walkthrough. it hasn't been updated since 6.9 . also for some reason i can't get the sex scene with ashley after the date because its saying i don't have enough stars to put my hand on her leg. and i don't know how to progress her further. she should already be progressed as far as i can besides the date. but its saying i'm missing like 4 stars to do it. for ashleys hint it says "when it comes to fashion its all about the right choices" but i have no idea what that means because i can't buy anymore clothers at the mall.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Update

Hey guys,
I hope you all enjoyed the new update!
Now, it's time to start working on the next one, so what would you like to see in v0.7.2.?
Ashley: a date for three. 22%
Veronica: a different kind of date. 16%
Claire: one step closer. 50%
Emma: catching up. 11%
316 votes total · 16 hours left
Looks like Mom will win the poll with ease. Guess i have to wait for my girls Ashley and Sophia a little bit longer.

Reactions: 03abc and RWaites

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have a 7.1 walkthrough. it hasn't been updated since 6.9 . also for some reason i can't get the sex scene with ashley after the date because its saying i don't have enough stars to put my hand on her leg. and i don't know how to progress her further. she should already be progressed as far as i can besides the date. but its saying i'm missing like 4 stars to do it. for ashleys hint it says "when it comes to fashion its all about the right choices" but i have no idea what that means because i can't buy anymore clothers at the mall.
You can find it here

To get the sex scene with Ashley after the date, you need to get 10 stars, you need to make sure you pick the right choices, depending on what she says, the dialogue presented, as well as how she looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes