Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA 0.7.1b bug fix: - ------------ Walkthrough 0.7.1 --------- New Mapping ------- Saves 0.6.9 (182) and 0.7.0 (183) --------- Achievements, pics, videos and scenes, You'll find what you miss in the game --------------- and --
- RWaites CGs: -
Benjy CGs: - --------------- @ - nofile link here: - --------------- And more pics :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded the latest version and transfered my savegames. When I play now all closeups of the NPCs are missing. As example I see mom in the kitchen but when I talk to her I cannot see her only the kichen. More "steamy" scenes are simply black with dialogue. Any suggestions?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
  • Swimming leaves you dirty
  • I had a minor and a major crash with the new videos on Wine (didn't test the old videos). There may be call for a setting to disable animations if that's common on exotic platforms.
Thanks for the typo's and bug report @Bagger288!
About these 2 bugs:
  • Swimming in the ocean doesn't exactly make you clean either, I'd say. ;)
  • Instead of the crashes you should just see a error icon, instead of the animation, so apparently that's not working for you (or on wine in general).
    Do you have any crash-reports? And did the game crash at the moment that the videos should start to play

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Is there any way to upgrade from v.70b to .71b without downloading the whole game again? MEGA forces you to use their downloader for files as big as this one when you are using MS Edge as your browser and Windows 10. I hate continually adding apps to my computer in order to get items from different websites.
I wouldn't be caught dead using Edge...

Reactions: User #19006

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I downloaded the latest version and transfered my savegames. When I play now all closeups of the NPCs are missing. As example I see mom in the kitchen but when I talk to her I cannot see her only the kichen. More "steamy" scenes are simply black with dialogue. Any suggestions?
Here are some suggestions, I wait help You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;);)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(0.7.1b Extra)
One thing I noticed. During scene transitions, the lighting dims perceptively.
It's actually very distracting.
Also, when is the Yoga room going to open? It still says "Under construction".
rdblev said:
some rubbish about MEGA file size limits
Nope. Not for me. <700MB is nowhere near MEGA's limits. Also, don't use Edge. Chrome or Firefox.
The only reason MEGA would put filesize limits on this is because of the sheer amount of available bandwidth being used across all servers.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
  • Do you have any crash-reports? And did the game crash at the moment that the videos should start to play
The first crash I had (Ashley post-date) seemed to be just running out of memory - game stopped rendering, Wine stopped responding. Had that one in a non-video sequence as well (yoga BJ).
The second crash (yoga grind) had Wine itself crashing. There was an error report, and it happened at the moment the game tried to open a video file. The error report it involved a C file, a page fault, and Direct3D only supporting video up to FHD.

Reactions: Faerin

Emper0rr

Sep 24, 2017
Hey every one first of thanks @Faerin for making such a great game. next i am new here and have played a little bit, but when i try and enter Sauna with Veronica, my game freezes, every other event is working fine.. Please help

Reactions: Faerin

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
This time titjob i think :p
:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: that gonna be a huuuuge job by the size of her Titts !:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:
x'D
and concerning the Sofia thingy, guess there will be content with Sophia as well, knowing @Faerin ....

Randy69

Oct 20, 2017
I'm stuck on the part with Veronica where the hint says "I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking to Amy."

No matter what I do at the club, whatever order I talk to them in, nothing happens.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm stuck on the part with Veronica where the hint says "I wonder if she will get jealous if she sees me talking to Amy."

No matter what I do at the club, whatever order I talk to them in, nothing happens.
Goto the club, click on amy, say yes to have a drink/beer, when Amy leaves Veronica will come over, wait for 4:30 and and go home with her. You should get the second animation/scene on the ride home. ie hj

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
How do I even open the game? :'D
I've downloaded tons of games before, but all of them had me extract the files.
No option to extract for this one...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How do I even open the game? :'D
I've downloaded tons of games before, but all of them had me extract the files.
No option to extract for this one...
To play the game
Download it from one of the file hosts in the original post
Extract it using one of the following , or my recommendation it's powerful and it's free

and once you have extracted it open the folder, should be called "Man of the house v0.7.1b (extra)" and run "man of the house.exe"

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes