Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how to win fight scene in health club? somebody?
Make sure to maximise your strength to 50 by going through all the workouts, click on the exercise equipment to do so.
afterwards use the following combination to win the fight - Dodge - Hook - Counter

You can also find it in the walkthrough, which you can find in previous posts i.e page 968.

mskills

Mar 9, 2018
Guys can anyone tell me how to complete Amy's submission and pictures. I would also appreciate it if somebody could intimate me on the release date of the next update.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downscaling the video avoids the AVProVideo errors, but does not avoid the crash. I did not try changing codecs. Deleting the video file lets me avoid the crash, as then the game correctly displays an error message and continues.

Reactions: Faerin
R

RWaites

Goto the club, click on amy, say yes to have a drink/beer, when Amy leaves Veronica will come over, wait for 4:30 and and go home with her. You should get the second animation/scene on the ride home. ie hj
You may have to advance through mom's route until you get the massage oil from Amy

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

Guys can anyone tell me how to complete Amy's submission and pictures. I would also appreciate it if somebody could intimate me on the release date of the next update.
Next update Friday 13th
How far are you on with Amy?
Amy
– Talk with Amy at Neon and discover new location
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room, take a
picture and send for Amy
- get dildo from sexshop will auto-prompt at right time to use
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options
- After one week
- Talk with Mom at breakfast give Veronica chores check on her at 12.00 and go to the MC’s room and send for Amy
– Meet Amy in the Vault 22:00, Repeat choosing all options

Reactions: Carcalla

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
is there any new update planned?

I know they launched 7.1.b on a regular basis, but I had the impression that it was a small update only

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not really alot to do yet with the mc apart from look at moms pussy and touch her breasts and dry hump the younger sister or am I not playing right ??

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
Not really alot to do yet with the mc apart from look at moms pussy and touch her breasts and dry hump the younger sister or am I not playing right ??
you are not playing right, there is still plenty more for you to see with Veronica, Ashley, Claire and Amy :)

try looking at the walkthrough if you can't figure out how to proceed

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes