Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @JohnPonn!
While I do agree with you on a peronal level (avid reader, for the same reasons), as a developer I have to disagree.
The amount of positve feedback and increase in players have never been higher than with the last version, so I do see a strong correlation.

However, like you said, they take a lot of time and I will have to find the right balance between images and videos.
I wasn't actually suggesting you take them out of the game. I just made a poor agrument for my case.
I'm suggesting you weigh the pros and cons. Like you said, balance. Also when the animations will be best suited. Someone else said it would become almost a pain rather then joy if it's on a "must grind" path. That is the basic point i was trying to make. As optional content it's perfectly fine. As repet, a little less so. I'm also fully aware a lot of people ask for animations and totally understand the supply and demand part of buisness ;) Keep up the good work :)
Cheers mate :cool:
I personally don't see a big "Locked In" difference between frames and anims.
Both have a locked in progression it's just that one takes 10 clicks while the other takes one to go to the next scene.

Perhaps the compromise here is to add a pause/adv frame mode to the Speed controls.
But it seems like an awful lot of work for very little gain.

Reactions: Faerin

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
finally had time to play through 0.7.1. hot fucking scene with Veronica and can't wait for more with the aunt. took me 4 tries to beat the guy harassing Veronica lol.

great work @Faerin! can't wait to see more of the Jealousy and Suspicion stat.

Oct 28, 2017
You can find it here

To get the sex scene with Ashley after the date, you need to get 10 stars, you need to make sure you pick the right choices, depending on what she says, the dialogue presented, as well as how she looks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks man i'll try it.

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
please help me how I use k-lite code after downloaded?In which folder I put?thanks a lot. I have windows xp 2002 professional service pack 3.

Oct 28, 2017
You can find it here

To get the sex scene with Ashley after the date, you need to get 10 stars, you need to make sure you pick the right choices, depending on what she says, the dialogue presented, as well as how she looks.

Yeah bro. it's not working. i did the date perfectly, but for some reason its saying i need 14 stars, but i only have 11 and idk how to increase the stars because all of my ashley events are done. nothing gives me stars anymore. idk whats wrong with it.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
About the swimsuits: I think the Claire and Ashley's bikinis may be a little too big or loose, especially Claire's. I also thought she was already wearing a one-piece, so it was a little confusing when she changed. Also of note is that Ashley and Sophia aren't wearing the swimsuits they modelled for you (though the new ones seem better).

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Is there any way to upgrade from v.70b to .71b without downloading the whole game again? MEGA forces you to use their downloader for files as big as this one when you are using MS Edge as your browser and Windows 10. I hate continually adding apps to my computer in order to get items from different websites.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah bro. it's not working. i did the date perfectly, but for some reason its saying i need 14 stars, but i only have 11 and idk how to increase the stars because all of my ashley events are done. nothing gives me stars anymore. idk whats wrong with it.

It means that you need to complete other quests/achievements with Ashley before going on a date with her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there any way to upgrade from v.70b to .71b without downloading the whole game again? MEGA forces you to use their downloader for files as big as this one when you are using MS Edge as your browser and Windows 10. I hate continually adding apps to my computer in order to get items from different websites.
Not really, since the images are located in an archived single unity file, part upgrading isn't going to be possible.

To help there is a piece of software the can help, it's called JDownloader ( ) with it you can download mega files without installing the mega app or any other app.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergey.xd

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the Ashley date points system is in the OP I saw it here in the discussion thread but I can't seem to find it anymore

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
If you use Chrome or Firefox you can download directly.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can anyone tell me if the Ashley date points system is in the OP I saw it here in the discussion thread but I can't seem to find it anymore
If you mean what choices to make during the date, I posted it on page 967

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) --------- MEGA ------ Walkthrough -------- Achievements --------- Saves --------- New Mapping - You'll find here: --------------------- And for start very well the week here are some good pics :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Great pics!! Thank you brothers for share ir us!!!

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
Looks like Mom will win the poll with ease. Guess i have to wait for my girls Ashley and Sophia a little bit longer.
I know that feeling :FeelsBadMan:
Claire is my least favourite character, and Sophia and Ashley are my favourites. And Sophia content stands still since five months. That's one of reasons why i decided to take a break from this game for a longer time. I have a hope, when i come back to play it again, closer to the end of the year, i will see tons of new content with her, and some new characters as well.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After playing this update i have some thoughs:
Game is working alwayas best with english as a default language - other make some crash,
save names are changed and it does'nt override properly - i make new save and delete old one,

Thats all torubles that game gaves me. Summary: nice update, addiditonal stats will make this game littlebit harder to develop i think. Watching for more.

Oct 28, 2017
It means that you need to complete other quests/achievements with Ashley before going on a date with her.
Yeah i figured it out. either it glitched or the new events added for ashley somehow set me back even though i was already ahead. idk what happened. i had done the date already, that's why i was confused as to why it wasn't working because i was using my saves from when i already did the date. everybody else was where i had left them besides ashley for some reason. veronica was where she should've been and so was claire so i know it wasn't the wrong save because i continued theirs at veronica's sauna scene and claire's yoga scene, but ashley reverted back to the freaking shopping mall scene which i did months ago. i got the scene where you first have sex with ashley idk if that's new or not because when i was at that part in the game it was a long time ago. i figured it out i just don't know why i basicall had to start over with ashley.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes