wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just a real quick update (cause I'm really busy trying to make sure you guys won't yell at me for having done to little ;)):
Tbh there's a really big storyline update for Veronica, but not much for the other 2 girls yet (though I'm working a few smaller events right now).

The reason this is the biggest update yet, is also because I expanded on the achievement system and the UI, to a point where I believe they are "finished" now and really add to the gameplay.

There's more new dialogue than any previous version and the ground work for most (planned) events has been laid with this update.

The next update I am considering on taking the focus of the main girls a bit (just a for 2 weeks), so I can add more minor events, jobs, selfies, etc. to make the game a bit more complete (imo that lacks rights now).

Anyway, I would love to hear your thoughts and in the meantime, I'll do my best to add some cool events for tomorrow!!
Veronica is enough for me, so I don't mind.

Out of curiosity, do the other girls have any H scenes (doesn't have to be outright sex), just some lewd scenes in conjunction with their story progression? If not, then no worries but I just want to limit my expectations as much as possible.

Reactions: Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How many walkthroughs can Carlo S upload in the span of one week? I'm setting the line at 4.5, place your bets here!
Thanks, Man, have two things in my life that I make with pleasure, is "Read and Write", maybe because I'm ex-writer, long time ago I wrote many pocket books for pay my study, and had many luck with it. :);):)

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Veronica is enough for me, so I don't mind.

Out of curiosity, do the other girls have any H scenes (doesn't have to be outright sex), just some lewd scenes in conjunction with their story progression? If not, then no worries but I just want to limit my expectations as much as possible.
Here's a preview of the change log so far(!), since you are so impatient (which I really like btw :)):
Right now I am working on adding some small side events, for the other girls. this will all depend on how much I can get done before tomorrow!

New content:
  • The girls are wearing their yoga outfits now at the breakfast on Saturday (just because it makes more sense).
  • Added a new location!
  • Added a new girl!
  • Expanded the story for Veronica with a lot of new dialogues and events.
  • Added achievements for all events up to now.
Gameplay:
  • Changed save game location to path without version numbers (this will be last version where you have to copy the savegame manually).
    Note: the new savegame directory is just "Man of the house" (without any version number behind it).
  • Added a language select to the settings on your phone, so you can switch language in both the menu and in game.
  • Added an animation for completing achievements, such special effects, many wow!
    Note: this can be turned of in the phone settings, if you don't like it.
  • Removed the special stat (stars) from the cheat console, to prevent skipping important events.
    So now you can just play the whole story, without stat grinding.
  • Added a small animation and sound effect when taking a picture (storing a memory).
  • The photo gallery now shows the total amount of images that you can obtain (and already have).
  • Added background music to the new location.
  • Added a new app to your phone (which you will need to advance the story at a certain point).
EDIT: Oh, and yeah...Veronica's events are getting pretty "lewd", but keep in mind that I like to build it up slowly... ;)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Here's a preview of the change log so far(!), since you are so impatient (which I really like btw :)):
Right now I am working on adding some small side events, for the other girls. this will all depend on how much I can get done before tomorrow!

New content:
  • The girls are wearing their yoga outfits now at the breakfast on Saturday (just because it makes more sense).
  • Added a new location!
  • Added a new girl!
Gameplay:
  • Changed save game location to path without version numbers (this will be last version where you have to copy the savegame manually).
    Note: the new savegame directory is just "Man of the house" (without any version number behind it).
  • Added a language select to the settings on your phone, so you can switch language in both the menu and in game.
  • Added an animation for completing achievements, such special effects, many wow!
  • Removed the special stat (stars) from the cheat console, to prevent skipping important events.
  • Added a small animation and sound effect when taking a picture (storing a memory).
  • The photo gallery now shows the total amount of images that you can obtain (and already have).
  • Added a new app to your phone (which you will need to advance the story at a certain point).
EDIT: Oh, and yeah...Veronica's events are getting pretty "lewd", but keep in mind that I like to build it up slowly... ;)
That sounds plenty good enough for me.

Looking forward to it. Veronica and the Mother are easily my favorites and if you are adding small scenes right now, please do consider the Mother as she has the fewest scenes out of the whole family right now.

My dick can barely contain itself

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and Ara-sH

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
SHHHH!!!! I was trying to be covert here! hhehehehehheheh :p I blame still being asleep for this outburst!
Sorry, My Friend I don't want make a noise about your presence :closedeyesmile:, but I'm very Happy that You're here ;):)

Reactions: Freki

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sorry, My Friend I don't want make a noise about your presence :closedeyesmile:, but I'm very Happy that You're here ;):)
nah I'm just kidding, though I haven't gone back to the game, waiting for the new release :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
nah I'm just kidding, though I haven't gone back to the game, waiting for the new release :)
The new version is coming with many good news ;), I'm waiting too, My Friend :). And You still can continue hidden, I don't talk to nobody that You're here :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:.

Reactions: Freki

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Oh she will appear, just a little further down the road ;)
I have a really nice storyline planned for her (at least that's what I think).

And I don't mind you asking about it at all!
FYI, these are some of other the things that I am planning on adding:
  • Next door neighbour moving in.
  • Aunt Emma (and her daughter).
  • Sub-stories for Pam, officer Debby, Amy and one more girl (that will be revealed this update).
  • Multiple jobs, with special events.
But of course these take time and I need to move the main storylines forward as well! ;)
Wow! Good ideas and I'm looking forward to all of this, especially aunt and cousin. Just take your time and deliver everything at the level of quality you currently have.

New content:
  • Added a new location!
  • Added a new girl!
Gameplay:
Awesome! Now I'm getting a bit impatient to try the update.

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017

New content:
  • Added a new location!
  • Added a new girl!
Gameplay:
Nice i love it slow and well i was going to talk you about clothing after this update like how mom does dinner with her office clothes ofcourse sunday included(both breakfast and dinner).The girls which are staying at home should wear lighter clothes in evening espically veronica since she's always on jeans(not the chores part).

Last edited:

acausedeca

Jun 23, 2017
This is a prime example of why you buy out the rights to your model. You would think at 10-20K a month they would have thought about that.

Oh well, it's fun for us, just like playing a crossover...
Just out of curiosity, if you see the same actors play in different movies, would you consider that a crossover?

zocx

May 2, 2017
So in the new update any sex ? or any fun update we need to wait 4/5 months more how almost all games is doing this days ...

U

User_10739

Just out of curiosity, if you see the same actors play in different movies, would you consider that a crossover?
If it was the same genre and subject matter absolutely!

I am in no way complaining though as I enjoy those other games as well as this one.

Reactions: Krull
D

Deleted member 159480

My idea: There might be another man in the game, maybe a boyfriend of Veronica who tries to please her mother and have sex with her younger sister. In this competition could this other man also have some woman to risk losing beyond Veronica clear.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes