JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I can't seem to advance the mother story line any. I'm able to get her drunk and put to bed, but still can't do anything else. The option is locked, so I guess her arousal isn't high enough? But I can't figure out how to raise that stat.

And is there a way to save other than the phone? Because once I start getting messages, it covers up the save option, and I can't close the messages to get underneath to the save icon.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
FYI, these are some of other the things that I am planning on adding:
  • Next door neighbour moving in.
  • Aunt Emma (and her daughter).
  • Sub-stories for Pam, officer Debby, Amy and one more girl (that will be revealed this update).
  • Multiple jobs, with special events.
But of course these take time and I need to move the main storylines forward as well! ;)
You are a cruel, cruel man. I think you're trying to kill us all with suspense by telling us those things and then making us have to wait impatiently for them.

I am aiming/hoping on working on this full-time, which would give me much more time, as right now I'm doing it next to my day-time job.
I can't even begin to imagine how much content there would be each update if you were working on it full time when this is what we get from just your spare time.
Honestly, you put a lot of those that are (supposedly) working on their games full time (and being paid handsomely for it too) to shame in both your interaction with the community and the amount of content you deliver (and your story and overall game flow).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin thank you as always!

as your game continues to grow in size and scope and becomes more popular, would you consider moving your release schedule to monthly? this would give you more time to make enhancements and add content instead of rushing every 2 weeks. as much as I appreciate the bi weekly updates we definitely don't want you to feel pressure or get burned out!
Good solution and good tip, monthly give many time for do everything and no pressure ;);):)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Yes! Just a few more small changes, will probably be done in about 2-3 hours or so! :D

Well, to be honest I put the pressure on myself, just because I like working on the game so much and have had such a cool response from the community! I am aiming/hoping on working on this full-time, which would give me much more time, as right now I'm doing it next to my day-time job.
But as long as you guys appreciate the updates and accept that sometimes there will be a little less new events/content than others, I think we have a really nice thing going on here ;)
@Faerin Apologies if this is just not your thing, but.... any chance some of the females you will be adding could perhaps be a little more on the slim/athletic side. I haven't seen the gym girl well enough to know about her, but the family chicks all seem a little on the chunky side. :) One or two slim girls with B cups might be nice. :)

Reactions: 1215grilz

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
@Faerin Apologies if this is just not your thing, but.... any chance some of the females you will be adding could perhaps be a little more on the slim/athletic side. I haven't seen the gym girl well enough to know about her, but the family chicks all seem a little on the chunky side. :) One or two slim girls with B cups might be nice. :)
Nah i think C cup should be the least size in breast.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Good tip, @paladin2907, Women for all taste, I like it ;);):)

old-pirate

May 15, 2017
@Magho, chill & have a 2nd helping of fish. Will take some of your waiting time & help the eyesight so you can see the girls better. [I try to eat to improve my eyesight a lot!]

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017

atention no Extra !
(just no cheat menu on phone)

edit:2
There’s been a load of changes, so you can expect a bug here and there.
So please let me know if you encounter any and I’ll try to hotfix them as soon as possible!

Note: To copy previous saves:
From: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house V0_5_5\savegames
To: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house\savegames

Starting next version, saves will be converted automatically, so you won’t have to copy them manually anymore!

New events
· The girls are wearing their yoga outfits now at the breakfast on Saturday (just because it makes more sense).
· Added a new location!
· Added a new girl!
· Added a whole new event chain for Veronica!
· Added a “selfie” from Ashley.
· Added the first (introduction) event for Sophia.
· Added the first (introduction) event for Amy.
· Added an extra image to Veronica's the mirror scene.
· Added achievements for all events up to now.
Note: these do NOT work for all events that you have triggered prior to this version, as there was no achievement data for it then, so I included a 100% save (up till now).

Gameplay
· Added a language select to the settings on your phone, so you can switch language in both the menu and in game.
· Added an animation for completing achievements, such special effects, many wow!
Note: this can be turned of in the phone settings, if you don't like it.
· Removed the special stat (stars) from the cheat console, to prevent skipping important events. So now you can just play the whole story, without stat grinding.
· Added a small animation and sound effect when taking a picture (storing a memory).
· The photo gallery now shows the total amount of images that you can obtain (and already have).
· Added background music to the new location.
Note: this can be turned of in the phone settings, if you don't like it.
· Added a new app to your phone (which you will need to advance the story at a certain point).

Bugfixes
· Fixed a lot of minor bugs and typos. Thanks for all the feedback & bug reports guys!
· Fixed a bug where the day would not advance when sleeping with your bedroom door open.
· Fixed a bug where you could trigger some stat increases multiple times.

Have fun with the new version and feedback is highly appreciated, as always!

All the best,
Faerin

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Just to confirm, are there no new mother scenes in this one?

The changelog doesn't list any

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I prefer C cup also with a slim body, not too athletic we already got Amy if shes bangable of course :D
Hey slim girls with d-cups you're okay by me I'm just trying to advocate for a couple of girls with slimmer body types. :)

Reactions: Krull
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes