wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Does the veronica quest line end once you have her wearing the maid outfit (after finding out about the club etc)?

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
@Faerin Apologies if this is just not your thing, but.... any chance some of the females you will be adding could perhaps be a little more on the slim/athletic side. I haven't seen the gym girl well enough to know about her, but the family chicks all seem a little on the chunky side. :) One or two slim girls with B cups might be nice.
I agree 100% love the game and the women so far but I am a sucker for a petite strawberry blonde or brunette with perky tits and pokey nipples. Watching her getting railed by MC would be pretty hot.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
@wewlad Is it possible you give a quick runthrough with Veronica? The new content that is.
From all that i've found:

1. See her bent over when changing at 23:00 weekdays
2. See her at the gym (Dunno if new or not)
3. Some dialogue with her at the gym/Club
4. Maid outfit (the "house chores" scenes are replaces with her in a maid outfit)
5. Can spank her to "discipline her" (nothing huge, just choose which cheek to slap)

All i've found so far.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
From all that i've found:

1. See her bent over when changing at 23:00 weekdays
2. See her at the gym (Dunno if new or not)
3. Some dialogue with her at the gym/Club
4. Maid outfit (the "house chores" scenes are replaces with her in a maid outfit)
5. Can spank her to "discipline her" (nothing huge, just choose which cheek to slap)

All i've found so far.
Just to make sure, you're skipping a pretty big part there and I'm not sure if it's a bug or you just left it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull
May 16, 2017
Just to make sure, you're skipping a pretty big part there and I'm not sure if it's a bug or you just left it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hit a possible mini bug like thing. Veronica seems to be stuck (picture wise) vacuuming in the maid outfit after that scene runs and then next day it is there when she does the laundry, for example. Also the menu selection had both jobs to pick from at the same time. Not a game breaker, mostly cosmetic... good looking cosmetic though.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes