fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
My idea: There might be another man in the game, maybe a boyfriend of Veronica who tries to please her mother and have sex with her younger sister. In this competition could this other man also have some woman to risk losing beyond Veronica clear.
Don't worry this game has no NTR or cucklod content.If you like those kind of games you are not going to find it here.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I am very excited to see Veronica break. I got back from vacation just in time for a new update.:extremelyhappy:
Love the game and I support his work, I just hope we get to see her "break" and not just be blueballed lol, Ive been looking forward to some naughty veronica content since he gave her a makeover.might be a little disappointed if we get blueballed
but not enough to get me to stop supporting his work.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Love the game and I support his work, I just hope we get to see her "break" and not just be blueballed lol, Ive been looking forward to some naughty veronica content since he gave her a makeover.might be a little disappointed if we get blueballed
but not enough to get me to stop supporting his work.
He is usually pretty good about giving us something to fap to. Most of @Faerin's stuff is repeatable as well so, I am hopefully optimistic. I haven't been disappointed yet. That is why I am still a Patreon. Plus, he updates every 2 weeks, so the blueballing is only for a short while.:eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Faerin

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He is usually pretty good about giving us something to fap to. Most of @Faerin's stuff is repeatable as well so, I am hopefully optimistic. I haven't been disappointed yet. That is why I am still a Patreon. Plus, he updates every 2 weeks, so the blueballing is only for a short while.:eek:penedeyewink:
nor have I...always like his updates.I agree with all you said, I'll just be a "little" disappointed if we dont get to do atleast one thing with her other than make her clean,get a ride or get money from her=D
Faerin never fails to deliver an update and hes pretty good with his release dates.
Pretty much all of the content is repeatable which is really nice....I always hated one and done scenes.
He likes to tease with things like the 2 sisters in the bathroom together or her and her friend in the bedroom to leave you wondering about what they are doing:eek:penedeyewink:

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
My idea: There might be another man in the game, maybe a boyfriend of Veronica who tries to please her mother and have sex with her younger sister. In this competition could this other man also have some woman to risk losing beyond Veronica clear.
Do you want another 500 page Big Brother style shitposting fire? Because this is how you get 500 page Big Brother shitposting fires.

(not knocking your idea on its own merit, I just remember what happened to Big Brother after Eric was added)

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Do you want another 500 page Big Brother style shitposting fire? Because this is how you get 500 page Big Brother shitposting fires.

(not knocking your idea on its own merit, I just know remember what happened to Big Brother after Eric was added)
Bro let's ignore him if he post same kind of thing another time.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

(not knocking your idea on its own merit, I just know remember what happened to Big Brother after Eric was added)
oh god no....no eric type characters lol.Thats something that should be considered early on...not added mid development.
I didnt really care about eric in BB all that much...wasent around much anyway and when you finally decide to get rid of him...all of his BS goes with him anyway...not like he leaves a lasting impression in the game lol

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Annoying admirer of Veronica from that club where she secretly works sounds like an idea, for me at least. Good reason to build up some physique for some balls n' nosebone crushing in elevator hallway and reception. And of course that fella have to be someone picking his monies for strippers and booze from nightly wanderers of streets. --> "Someone stops you in street." "Now give me all your money!" --> [Give him some money] [Run like hell] [Kick his ass again] --> "Holy F***ing s**t The whole rest of his gang is on you!" --> "You Lost All Your Money AND -10 Physique..."

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Don't worry this game has no NTR or cucklod content.If you like those kind of games you are not going to find it here.
We are in the right game playing the right things and looking for make right choices, because here is right "No NTR", it's a right decision. :D:);)

D

Deleted member 159480

(not knocking your idea on its own merit, I just remember what happened to Big Brother after Eric was added)
I did not play Big Brother, I'm going to see this game now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
There's is still SO much I want to add and so little time! ;)
It will probably be in about 8-10 hours from now, just trying to finish up the important stuff and squeeze in some more renders.
@Faerin thank you as always!

as your game continues to grow in size and scope and becomes more popular, would you consider moving your release schedule to monthly? this would give you more time to make enhancements and add content instead of rushing every 2 weeks. as much as I appreciate the bi weekly updates we definitely don't want you to feel pressure or get burned out!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I think 4hrs remaining for next release.
Yes! Just a few more small changes, will probably be done in about 2-3 hours or so! :D

@Faerin thank you as always!

as your game continues to grow in size and scope and becomes more popular, would you consider moving your release schedule to monthly? this would give you more time to make enhancements and add content instead of rushing every 2 weeks. as much as I appreciate the bi weekly updates we definitely don't want you to feel pressure or get burned out!
Well, to be honest I put the pressure on myself, just because I like working on the game so much and have had such a cool response from the community! I am aiming/hoping on working on this full-time, which would give me much more time, as right now I'm doing it next to my day-time job.
But as long as you guys appreciate the updates and accept that sometimes there will be a little less new events/content than others, I think we have a really nice thing going on here ;)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes