3) Sophia hand job
4)Sophia Blow job
5)Sophia sex
6) Aunt flash
7) Aunt hand job
8) Aunt Blow Job
9)Aunt Beach Handjob
10) Aunt beach blojob
and so on no sex for at least 5 to 6 updates :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::test3::test3::test3::test3:
i liked this game so much, it was in my top 3 list until i realize that to be able to fuck the mom/claire i will have to wait until 100000.0 uddate, lol

Reactions: troybecks1

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
I've done the game already, the only thing left is the cosplay collectables, now, how on earth do I get these?
I found 2 so far, one in Veronica's room hanging on the wall with the pictures and one at the Gym in the men's locker room on a bench. Still searching for the others.

Reactions: bobbo69

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I can't seem to trigger watching tv with Claire @ 21. All I can do is the massage. Am I missing something?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Next updates
1) Mom Foot job
2) beach blowjob
3) Sophia hand job
4)Sophia Blow job
5)Sophia sex
6) Aunt flash
7) Aunt hand job
8) Aunt Blow Job
9)Aunt Beach Handjob
10) Aunt beach blojob
and so on no sex for at least 5 to 6 updates :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::test3::test3::test3::test3:
dont know what your upset about we already got to fuck veronica ashley so if what your say is accurate then just play other games where you cant penetrate some milfs but most likely you are wrong and even if you are right by the time the 6th update comes around it would be 3months since this creator puts out quality content every 2 weeks XD

Oct 2, 2017
Feedback for the Cosplay Collection @Faerin:

1. If you hadn't noted it in the patch notes/you hadn't pointed it out, I would never have thought to look for it. I love the hidden scenes, but I'd say the game needs some way of telegraphing that this is a thing to look out for, especially as you add more (please add more, lots more, with all the ladies! So many theme ideas in my head now).

2. I'd recommend they be more along the lines of Milfy City in terms of finding them. There, they're uniform (no pun intended) objects to keep an eye out for rather than just being completely random stuff to click on. I was actually completely lost on trying to find the one in Ashley's room and it turns out my problem was that I clicked the wrong dresser drawer I guess.

3. Great renders! Love the outfits. The makeup is... so so. Ashley's in particular looks very, I dunno... Part of it could just be that I've never been a fan of the geisha thing, but the makeup actually kind of weirds me out. But that robe... holy mother of god. :heartcoveredeyes: Same kind of issue for mom, I dunno, the makeup just takes me out. Veronica's is a bit more subtle though and really quite hot.:firstimekiss:

Feedback for the rest:
Love the new Sophia stuff. Can't wait to see that expanded on more. Don't get me wrong, can't wait to get all the way with mom, but maaaaaaaan, really want more Sophia too.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Short, and the cosplay thing is underwhelming but has massive potential especially if it's always going to be themed for all girls.

Reactions: Carlo S

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Faerin ! Thank U !!!! and the 100hs of work did pay !!!! :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
I'm going to name my Barbecue Fireplace "@Faerin's" in your honor !!
....and because you have to wait a bit Drooling and being teased........
but finally u are rewarded with great thing's !!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
woow the cosplay pictures, there were Great !:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:!
And concerning working out the bugs and glitches great work either, !!!!
This one and the one with Amy .....(Ok the one with officer Debbie) ......are absolute my favorite updates!
Really it is a honour to be part of it and a greter, to work with u guy's !!!!
Thank's again !!! 2 you and all the other great people wich are always willing to give a hand and sugestions (or horny fantasies!)
Thank u All !!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes