Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! 1000 pages without issues, We're the Brotherhood, @Faerin and Brothers We're Great :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! 1000 pages without issues, We're the Brotherhood, @Faerin and Brothers We're Great :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
hell yeah this proves this game is more popular then big cucker XD since it didnt even take a year for it to get this many posts XD

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
WOOOW.......CONGRATULATIONS @Faerin... you are the man!!...Man of the house Is one the best game, Impressive! :D:D:D:D:D:D

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You're Right, this game increased so many players, that now is 1000 pages with friends, "Good Example" :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
i have a question what day do i get to see sophia in the sauna because when i follow your walkthrough it says shes in the the health center but shes not working out as in shes should be in the sauna although this could be me cheating the arousal meter so i should try to reload a save edit nevermind got the scene :D

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i have a question what day do i get to see sophia in the sauna because when i follow your walkthrough it says shes in the the health center but shes not working out as in shes should be in the sauna although this could be me cheating the arousal meter so i should try to reload a save edit nevermind got the scene :D
I think that I need see it, because I'm thinking that She don't have all arousal before and now I increased, can be it :):):)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes