dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or something, I am at 30 lust, 65 dominance, 6 stars on Veronica and the contact list says about spying on her in room. I remember on the previous version that you eat her out or something before she goes to work but it's not activating that scene so I can progress with her and her friend. Is there a fix for this, or am I gonna have to just play through the game again? (Not that I mind... this game is pretty awesome ;) )
You are wright... Veronica realy take her panties on again....hmmm.... so who take it off. Probably those guy in Club Neon!
Bastarad! I need to investigate that

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Brother try this solutions, I wait it help You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
found the problem, it happens if you turn off that fade away effect between images, never had this problem before and I don't like the effect, so I had it turned off since 0.5 I guess, hope faerin fix this

turning on the effect works

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or something, I am at 30 lust, 65 dominance, 6 stars on Veronica and the contact list says about spying on her in room. I remember on the previous version that you eat her out or something before she goes to work but it's not activating that scene so I can progress with her and her friend. Is there a fix for this, or am I gonna have to just play through the game again? (Not that I mind... this game is pretty awesome ;) )
You are wright... Veronica realy take her panties on again....hmmm.... so who take it off. Probably those guy in Club Neon!
Bastarad! I need to investigate that
You're right, I fixed the bug with the panties in one place, just to make it reappear in another...
Oh, the life of a code monkey ;)

Will probaly fix this one in the next update, as it is not game breaking.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Felt a bit on the short side but honestly i don't even care, i'm just happy that we finally got more Sophia progress...she is super adorable. Can't wait to see what the future brings for our shy but eager student :eazyHype:
Faerin thanks again for adding more content for her, i know she is not the most popular character amongst the Patreons and players but she still has her dedicated admirers...even if we aren't many in numbers :firstimekiss::happyblush
And as always thanks Carlo S for being the hero for sharing and for the work you but into the walkthrough :firstimekiss::happyblush

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother, If I understand well, You let something without to do, What I can say is try do it now, and see, if You lost some pics, in the maid path, or You play with new Save, or start again ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Felt a bit on the short side but honestly i don't even care, i'm just happy that we finally got more Sophia progress...she is super adorable. Can't wait to see what the future brings for our shy but eager student :eazyHype:
Faerin thanks again for adding more content for her, i know she is not the most popular character amongst the Patreons and players but she still has her dedicated admirers...even if we aren't many in numbers :firstimekiss::happyblush
And as always thanks Carlo S for being the hero for sharing and for the work you but into the walkthrough :firstimekiss::happyblush
This game, @Faerin always does in two weeks, and everything is going well, better to do so, than to hurry and the players don't like the result, in my country everyone says, if it's right, to let like this ;););)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
another great game ruined by blue balling and adding mroe and more characters. I dont get why he cant start to finish this game instead of adding more and more story to the game that makes no sense. At this point we should already be able to fuck veronica or the mom or at least do something.
Your already able to fuck veronica, ashley and Amy by the current point in the story... and it looks like Mom as well by the next major progression of her event line.

Reactions: Carlo S

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
For anyone wondering how to progress to the next available event for any character, aside from waiting for a walk through. There's a pretty obvious clue system in the contacts portion of your phone under each girl. i.e.: "Mom is looking to hang out on the couch" or "I wonder if Amy hits the sauna after working out". If you get stuck check there. I've never needed to wait for the walkthrough since this aspect was implemented...I think around 6.9 or so.
@tarzanello22 @JonathanSmiftIII

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2018
I was really into this during early development but I feel like it's unplayable without walkthroughs and cheats. I totally lost immersion by having to open up a page every 30 seconds to see what the next step was because it was totally illogical with regards to story progression. I really think the Dev is genuine with regards to making a good game, and despite the fact he's left many discontinued or WIP plotlines actually intends to finish the game; but I feel he should rework how the game works with regards to progression. Getting loads of BB vibes but strangely enough I rarely had to use walkthroughs to progress through the game, both have grind based mechanics that are simplified but not bypassed by cheats.

Reactions: Faerin

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
For anyone wondering how to progress to the next available event for any character, aside from waiting for a walk through. There's a pretty obvious clue system in the contacts portion of your phone under each girl. i.e.: "Mom is looking to hang out on the couch" or "I wonder if Amy hits the sauna after working out". If you get stuck check there. I've never needed to wait for the walkthrough since this aspect was impimented...I think around 6.9 or so.
@tarzanello22 @JonathanSmiftIII
Oh thank you very much! :)

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This update looks to be broke as fuck. Previous progress seems messed up and a new start is broken.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.2 -------https://mega.nz/#!oz5RkTJb!_6Ft1YQ6QSHTYUihxcAWpT3nlugzINOekWSrCt3nYE0 ------- Walkthrough 0.7.2 ---------- Saves 0.7.0 (183) 0.7.1 (184) ------- Mapping --------- and CGs @Benjy -----https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-994#post-656010 ---------

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes