fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
how change aunty name it say change the previous mapping within the folder to this but donot show enay thing help

Bras

Mar 26, 2018
Oke can some1 explain why i cant feel for Veronica's panties, i have the perfume total of 10 charisma but it say's it stay's locked when i check up in club neon to feel for them?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers a Great Weekend for Everyone ;););) These brothers here, come next Friday, 13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D
Yeah I'm thinking he's talking about previous events, like if you started a whole new game and ran through all the older content for the first time.
But I'm doing this, and I don't have a single problem, we don't know why, but few games actually have that kind of problem.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018
Am I supposed to be able to do anything with Emma? in the contacts it says we should ask her to come to the beach but when she goes to the beach there is a lock on her name

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Am I supposed to be able to do anything with Emma? in the contacts it says we should ask her to come to the beach but when she goes to the beach there is a lock on her name
For now MC can only invite Her for increase love points, Emma events will come in the next versions ;););)

Reactions: Carcalla

Fire

Jul 8, 2017
@Faerin Found a possible bug: when Veronica vacuums the apartment and I ask her to go to my room, nothing happens. I am able to access the phone and buttons from upper right.

Reactions: Faerin

matthew burchfield

Dec 17, 2017
lil hep here, i almost have Ashley 100%ed, every thing in her list on achievements is finished except #7, it just one x under it , with no description or clue, any idea, i didnt see anything in the walk through , halpppppp, love this game btw

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, 1000 pages...
I haven't had time to play the last update, but I just wanted to congratulate @Faerin and all the brothers (and a few sisters, I hope) for the success of this wonderful game.
And, of course, thanks for the cool time we all have in this thread.

For another 1000 pages of MoTH.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Few things @Faerin - First when mentioning the cosplay I thought at first had to find the ladies in a cosplay costume to take a picture, not find a picture.
Second - Ashley's jealousy mechanic. Is there a way currently in the game to reduce it?
Third - Is the recently added massage scene with mom repeatable in the current version? I tried to repeat it and got the previous massage with oil again.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Wow, 1000 pages...
I haven't had time to play the last update, but I just wanted to congratulate @Faerin and all the brothers (and a few sisters, I hope) for the success of this wonderful game.
And, of course, thanks for the cool time we all have in this thread.

For another 1000 pages of MoTH.

Hmmm, maybe it's time to clean this thread?
What if everyone goes through own posts and delete those messages which are outdated/off-topic/unnecessary/unwanted/taking-too-much-space, all Good Mornings/Afternoons/Evenings/Nights, all "Hello I'm Here Again"s, everything not connected to MoTH?? Maybe this thread can be cleaned out to less than 500 pages. Wouldn't it be magnificently marvelous ;)?

So, here's a challenge to all Men of The House: Let's Clean The Thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: Otis and 4Finger

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sophie's new update looked great not much for the mom but I do think her animation for her latest update should be less choppy and should be made to where it looks like it's looping instead of going around stop reset going around stop reset as it makes it look really out of sync and choppy that way.

Can't wait for more Sophie content.

Ryel

May 5, 2017
I have a weird problem. Since 0.7.1 the game shows no renders and sometimes even backgrounds.

I wanted to start the Beach event but the Mother at the table in the morning sometimes disappears during the conversation. Then in Veronica's room she is invisible. At the beach once again no character renders are visible and when the scene with the Mother would start even the beach background disappears and there is only a black screen with the UI and conversation window. However the photos of that scene are taken and I can check them in the phone.
Anyone encountered this problem and knows what causes it or how to fix?

Lamonster

May 28, 2017
Brother, If I understand well, You let something without to do, What I can say is try do it now, and see, if You lost some pics, in the maid path, or You play with new Save, or start again ;););)
FYI I started a new game and followed the phone hints, and still have the Veronica bug where I can't progress beyond the spy in her room step. Guess we wait for the next update to proceed.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes