Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
hi guys i have a little problem.
I just cant advance with veronica! I am at the point where mc say that i need to spy her in her bedroom.
But every time i try to spy her, mc say that was better if she do not have pants.

But i cant find a way to remove her the pants.

I mean when i let her do chores i can choice if i wanna her use the maid dress or not.
So i tell her to use the maid clothes. Then wait the 12.00 and go to see her do chores. After i go with her in mc room
There i have two option
1)Punish her
2)Reward her

But in both option there is no remove pants!
Also i see that in me bag i already have veronica pants! I also try to give her back the pants, but perhaps i do not know when?

Can someone help me give some info? I use the walkthrough, but till that point i do all the thing.
Have i advance also with Ashley and Mom? Sophia and Amy too?
With Ashley 7 star the game tell me to let her see a horror movie and then sleep with mc naked.
With Veronica 8 star if need.
With mom 8 star i am at the point where she let me masturbate with her in her room.
With Sophia 0 star the game tell me that i need to advanced with Ashley
And with Amy 2 star the game tell me that i need to advanced with mom.

Someone can help me? Anticipate thankses.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I just cant advance with veronica! I am at the point where mc say that i need to spy her in her bedroom.
But every time i try to spy her, mc say that was better if she do not have pants.

I mean when i let her do chores i can choice if i wanna her use the maid dress or not.
So i tell her to use the maid clothes. Then wait the 12.00 and go to see her do chores. After i go with her in mc room
There i have two option
1)Punish her
2)Reward her

Also i see that in me bag i already have veronica pants! I also try to give her back the pants, but perhaps i do not know when?

Can someone help me give some info? I use the walkthrough, but till that point i do all the thing.
With Ashley 7 star the game tell me to let her see a horror movie and then sleep with mc naked.
With mom 8 star i am at the point where her let me masturbate with her in her room.

how many hearts do you have with veronica?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016

There i have two option
1)Punish her
2)Reward her

With mom 8 star i am at the point where she let me masturbate with her in her room.

@Lamonster @Alberic according to the walkthrough after you finish the club neon stuff you can start rewarding her after chores once you reach max points in that visit her room at 23:00 (it doesn't specify panties or no). It's on page 16 of the word document version of the walkthrough nn the OP download (which lists all the events in the order they are triggered). Good luck! I'll replay through it as soon as I can if this doesn't fix your problem. Biggest key is always exhaust an event till it no longer boosts your stats. Aside from that, double checking an event with or without panties is the second piece to check.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
@Lamonster @Alberic according to the walkthrough after you finish the club neon stuff you can start rewarding her after chores once you reach max points in that visit her room at 23:00 (it doesn't specify panties or no). It's on page 16 of the word document version of the walkthrough nn the OP download (which lists all the events in the order they are triggered). Good luck! I'll replay through it as soon as I can if this doesn't fix your problem. Biggest key is always exhaust an event till it no longer boosts your stats. Aside from that, double checking an event with or without panties is the second piece to check.
Ok, thank you. I try with the word document version of the walkthrough.

Reactions: Carlo S

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
ok it seems to be my save files when i use them i get no CHRs or sceens when i start a new game i see them . cloud some one post a saved game to where the new content starts please as i would like to test and see if they work.

thanks guys and gals

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
@Faerin, great update, I think I am starting to like Sophia more, she has a beautiful petite body, I didn't find any bugs, it played through with no problems.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what's the point in playing in windows mode when you need to hide the taskbar
to see what you shall click on
i play in windows mode so i can see the clock and other stuf

ohhh and i found all 3 cosplay collectibles
win1.jpg win2.jpg

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Um... what? What does that have to do with what I asked?
Well, nothing! :firstimekiss:
Just continue to play as usual. As well as @fearin already explained, that was a small bug, which produce that we can`t eat out Veronica before work. But we still have HJ /Club Neon-4:30-Taxi/
If You are in a position to use blindfold and handcuffs, You are good, use it on "Veronicas chores" and just send text message to Amy...

Fantastic, I'll wait for the walkthrough :)
You do not need it anymore! Just look and follow hints on phone!

i have problem i cant open the game it crush all the time :(
Do You have any error shown on screen?

Last edited:

Devka

May 8, 2017
It was kind of a disappointingly short and somewhat buggy update. The game seemed to want to get stuck when talking to someone. You would have to click on the backpack to be able to advance. The cosplay pics were a nice touch. But not enough of them to make up for how short the update was.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It was kind of a disappointingly short and somewhat buggy update. The game seemed to want to get stuck when talking to someone. You would have to click on the backpack to be able to advance. The cosplay pics were a nice touch. But not enough of them to make up for how short the update was.
You don't actually see how long or short it was. You see obvious content. But the 6000 lines of code fixed, changed and so on in background are invisable. So maby this was @Faerin s largest uppdate ever.. :p And as a side note he release them every 2 weeks and almost every other developer once a month.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Wangada

Oct 17, 2017
Hello guys, I have two problem to ask.
1. In 0.7.1version, why I follow the walkthrough walked in bedroom at 9.00pm, but nothing happen?
2. How should I do to invite Sophia or Aunt?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes