Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I was really into this during early development but I feel like it's unplayable without walkthroughs and cheats. I totally lost immersion by having to open up a page every 30 seconds to see what the next step was because it was totally illogical with regards to story progression. I really think the Dev is genuine with regards to making a good game, and despite the fact he's left many discontinued or WIP plotlines actually intends to finish the game; but I feel he should rework how the game works with regards to progression. Getting loads of BB vibes but strangely enough I rarely had to use walkthroughs to progress through the game, both have grind based mechanics that are simplified but not bypassed by cheats.
Hey Jonathan, thanks for the feedback, just to make sure: have you seen the ingame hints on the contact list?
Because if you need to open a walkthrough that much, it seems you either don't know of it's exsistance or it doesn't help you enough?

Few things @Faerin - First when mentioning the cosplay I thought at first had to find the ladies in a cosplay costume to take a picture, not find a picture.
Second - Ashley's jealousy mechanic. Is there a way currently in the game to reduce it?
Third - Is the recently added massage scene with mom repeatable in the current version? I tried to repeat it and got the previous massage with oil again.
I'm having the same issues as this dude so I can give you the hint sentence verbatim:
Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on.

As for your proposition, I (and Lamonster too, most probably, did all that). Normal chain of events, have her rebel, go to her work, finger her. I however didn't see the option to tell her to go commando on demand. I mean, she was w/o panties that one time, I could progress the chain of events up to fingering her, and then the game gives the "Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on." hint, and I see no way to tell her to go to work pantyless, even though she'll work around the house without them.
Same issue.
hi guys i have a little problem.
I just cant advance with veronica! I am at the point where mc say that i need to spy her in her bedroom.
But every time i try to spy her, mc say that was better if she do not have pants.

But i cant find a way to remove her the pants.

I mean when i let her do chores i can choice if i wanna her use the maid dress or not.
So i tell her to use the maid clothes. Then wait the 12.00 and go to see her do chores. After i go with her in mc room
There i have two option
1)Punish her
2)Reward her

But in both option there is no remove pants!
Also i see that in me bag i already have veronica pants! I also try to give her back the pants, but perhaps i do not know when?

Can someone help me give some info? I use the walkthrough, but till that point i do all the thing.
Have i advance also with Ashley and Mom? Sophia and Amy too?
With Ashley 7 star the game tell me to let her see a horror movie and then sleep with mc naked.
With Veronica 8 star if need.
With mom 8 star i am at the point where she let me masturbate with her in her room.
With Sophia 0 star the game tell me that i need to advanced with Ashley
And with Amy 2 star the game tell me that i need to advanced with mom.

Someone can help me? Anticipate thankses.
Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll look into this as this may be connected to the bug that causes the scene without panties not triggering anymore.

Bras

Mar 26, 2018
I still cant go for veronica's neon touch between her legs event.
I have 10 charisma but it is locked.

Mom is at the stage where i need the massage oil which is impossible to get.
Also can keep going with ashley and sophia ofcourse.
But still everytime i take the panties check on her in her room go to neon for the check there the option is locked.
Does someone have an idea what i missed? dont tell me it is because i miss 1 of the cleanup pictures...? since mom did not give me the chore.

D

Deleted member 308859

I still cant go for veronica's neon touch between her legs event.
I have 10 charisma but it is locked.

Mom is at the stage where i need the massage oil which is impossible to get.
Also can keep going with ashley and sophia ofcourse.
But still everytime i take the panties check on her in her room go to neon for the check there the option is locked.
Does someone have an idea what i missed? dont tell me it is because i miss 1 of the cleanup pictures...? since mom did not give me the chore.
The phone tells you what to do, check it out

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Would it be possible to make the cosplay stuff something you could rope the girls into rather than just hidden pictures?

"I've got you a kimono" rather than "Click here"

Hevse

May 9, 2017
Seems game bugged. Game asks me to spy on Veronica. But she always has on her panties at 23:00. Even if she doesnt have em on when she cleans in maid costume. Also done the neon event and given Amy the panties.

Reactions: lwr199

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I open new mapping for aunt;s name You need change the mapping inside the game folder for this is all it say So whatn the f////k do you change
Did you download the incest patch? In the main folder for the game, there should be a file called 'mapping.xml'. Replace this file with the one in the incest patch, and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Carlo S

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Walkthrough 0.7.2 two versions - Save 0.7.1 and mapping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I can say is.....
quoting for visibility since we have all and ppl still wait for walkthrough etc

also uploading full 7.2 save since when 7.3 ill not be here :p

R

RWaites

Seems game bugged. Game asks me to spy on Veronica. But she always has on her panties at 23:00. Even if she doesnt have em on when she cleans in maid costume. Also done the neon event and given Amy the panties.
Yeah , that's a bug and I got that one too
You're right, I fixed the bug with the panties in one place, just to make it reappear in another...
Oh, the life of a code monkey ;)

Will probaly fix this one in the next update, as it is not game breaking.

smileyfellow

Dec 23, 2017
I think this was a great update. I am also a huge fan of cosplay so the addition of the collectibles is wonderful, I hope to see more.

I see some complaints about how small and lack of advancement in these update. I can understand that we all want to move along with these story lines, but I am just happy to be getting updates on a consistent time table. There are other games that I enjoy, or should I say did enjoy, that do not update with any consistency or do at all anymore.

So I guess what I am saying is that for me, I am just glad to be getting updates at all. However, I do enjoy and look forward to these updates.

Great game, please keep it up.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It seems that the new version can not access the previous version(s) saves for me?
Is it only my problem?

R

RWaites

It seems that the new version can not access the previous version(s) saves for me?
Is it only my problem?
They should just copy and save from the old savegame folder to the new one but you can try my v0.7.1 save, just download to v0.7.2 savegame folder then open with notepad and change MC''s name

Last edited by a moderator:

zleepyhead

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah , that's a bug and I got that one too
I fixed this by editing the save file.

On another note: Love this game!

gerardo

Jul 5, 2017
doing yoga with mom and she lets me rub against her but i get Video error !
never had these kind a error
It says on the front page very clearly:
If animations don't work, you need to update the codecs as mentioned, either the K Lite pack or the seperate webm codes (whatever you prefer). See: and

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes