troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
dont know what your upset about we already got to fuck veronica ashley so if what your say is accurate then just play other games where you cant penetrate some milfs but most likely you are wrong and even if you are right by the time the 6th update comes around it would be 3months since this creator puts out quality content every 2 weeks XD
I am not, but kind of disappointed and the reason for that is potential in this game. I dont even bother to comment in case of other mediocre games. I know tease is GOOOOOD but how much that's the question. If you tease enough it gives you awesome pleasure or you loose your interest after some point of time (I hope you know what I am saying).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;);) ;) ------MEGA --- Saves---Mapping --- CGs You can find Here ----
I have a weird problem. Since 0.7.1 the game shows no renders and sometimes even backgrounds.

I wanted to start the Beach event but the Mother at the table in the morning sometimes disappears during the conversation. Then in Veronica's room she is invisible. At the beach once again no character renders are visible and when the scene with the Mother would start even the beach background disappears and there is only a black screen with the UI and conversation window. However the photos of that scene are taken and I can check them in the phone.
Anyone encountered this problem and knows what causes it or how to fix?
Here are some possibles solutions, I wait it help you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Somebody can help me out with the fake email? I tried (I think) every possible combination through absoluty bs to completely normal... and I always get "but somehow I have a feeling there's still something off"... :|

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Somebody can help me out with the fake email? I tried (I think) every possible combination through absoluty bs to completely normal... and I always get "but somehow I have a feeling there's still something off"... :|
fake email options all of them are above to below
1st one : 1-First, 2-Third, 3-Third, 4-Third, 5-Second, 6-Third, 7-Second
next day for 2nd one : 1-Second, 2-Second, 3-Third, 4-Third, 5-First, 6-First, 7-Second

sorry for my bad english

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Why I only had 1x with my mother TJ.
Veronika also has panties at 23 hours and there is no continuation.
And creators are great praise for everyone.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I was just wondering if the location of the town in the game is in Italy? I do get that vibe that it is and I like it. :)

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
fake email options all of them are above to below
1st one : 1-First, 2-Third, 3-Third, 4-Third, 5-Second, 6-Third, 7-Second
next day for 2nd one : 1-Second, 2-Second, 3-Third, 4-Third, 5-First, 6-First, 7-Second

sorry for my bad english
Thanks! Have you got solution for the Veronica + Amy jealousy task? I mean, I dont where and when I need to talk with Amy to get Veronica's reaction.

R

RWaites

Thanks! Have you got solution for the Veronica + Amy jealousy task? I mean, I dont where and when I need to talk with Amy to get Veronica's reaction.
When you talk with Veronica in the cab home she will mention Amy but you may need to progress through Mom's story until you get the massage oil from Amy at the gym

Luisma000

Mar 11, 2018
[QUOTE = "Bras, post: 657773, member: 516605"] Todavía no puedo ver el toque de neón de veronica entre su evento de piernas.
Tengo 10 carismas pero está bloqueado.

Mamá está en la etapa en la que necesito el aceite de masaje que es imposible de conseguir.
También puede continuar con ashley y sophia por supuesto.
Pero aun así, cada vez que tomo las bragas, la reviso en su habitación, voy a Neon para verificar que la opción esté bloqueada.
¿Alguien tiene una idea de lo que me perdí? no me digas que es porque echo de menos 1 de las imágenes de limpieza ...? ya que mamá no me dio la tarea. [/ QUOTE]
El aceite te da Alice en el Gimnasio a cambio de las bragas de Alice. Yo lo haría con la v71 no vaya a ser que con el bug de las bragas de Verónica falle la opcion

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why I only had 1x with my mother TJ.
Veronika also has panties at 23 hours and there is no continuation.
And creators are great praise for everyone.
Because everyone only gets one TJ from Mom unless I've missed something.
Veronica's no panties events require that you build her Obedience stat and keep showing up at her workplace (It'll open, it's in Amy's dialogue) until there's an event with Mike and Veronica upstairs at the nightclub where Amy will talk to you.

If you want quick, endless, effortless fuckery you're playing the wrong game.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
Because everyone only gets one TJ from Mom unless I've missed something.
Veronica's no panties events require that you build her Obedience stat and keep showing up at her workplace (It'll open, it's in Amy's dialogue) until there's an event with Mike and Veronica upstairs at the nightclub where Amy will talk to you.

If you want quick, endless, effortless fuckery you're playing the wrong game.
Oh this worked fine in 0.7.1b, but in 0.7.2 i have done everything needed for this, i have maxed all stats i currently can max, and Veronica is not wearing pants when cleaning or at work, her "Obedience" is at 60 and Arousal at 20, yet she still wears panties in her room at 23, the hint says to spy on her in her room and the event chain is more or less locked there.

Unless it's hard linked to Claire/Mom and/or Amy Chains then something went wrong in the latest update, as i have 100% the available game chains last week, before update.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Oh this worked fine in 0.7.1b, but in 0.7.2 i have done everything needed for this, i have maxed all stats i currently can max, and Veronica is not wearing pants when cleaning or at work, her "Obedience" is at 60 and Arousal at 20, yet she still wears panties in her room at 23, the hint says to spy on her in her room and the event chain is more or less locked there.

Unless it's hard linked to Claire/Mom and/or Amy Chains then something went wrong in the latest update, as i have 100% the available game chains last week, before update.
Please post your save. I've gone past that, so I'll see you've missed something.

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Is there any way to rediscover Club neon. After going from 7.0 to 7.2 i am not able to access it anymore (on pick her up after work).

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes