Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin This was your repply to someone else but it got me thinking.
I read questions all the time about a walkthrough and thoes new to the game seems to get stuck by not using the phone hints in the way it is now working. So.. just to add a little extra work load to your almost empty schedule ;) ;) ...

Would it be possible to make a small change in the tutorial and introduce players to the phone hints right away?
I'm thinking like after Clair meets you in the kitchen she could say she has to start dinner but is missing an ingridient. Text tells you to look at phone and look for tips. There you see, "Clair needs milk, maby i should get her some" This would show the new player already in the tutorial how to use the phone for hints and what you learn within the 5 first minutes usually stays in your mind :) The hints are a major part of playing the game and the tutorial was written long before that was implemented. Obviosly any where in the tutorial or any character is just fine. Clair was the first thing that popped up in my mind as an example :)
Cheers mate :cool:
I think that's a good one, because even though there is a dialog informing the player about the hints, a lot of player seem to miss/skip that.

Adding it as a part of the tutorial is a great idea!
Thanks mate!
--
And just for those asking about repeating the new scene with Claire, remember there is a option in the gallery to replay scenes, the new one is in there as well.

went

Dec 16, 2017
For Mom how far on are you with her - what doe's her phone hint say - what are her stats
No sauna with Amy - sauna with Sophia -14:00 help her workout - 15:00 take sauna
Mom 45 love 80 arouse 17 star. I massaged her ass but phone continue to hint "she usually whatches tv in the evening"...

Wrong name, yes I helped Sophia workout but then i go to the sauna and nothing happen. Sophia stats 30 love 20 arousal 4 star, and phone hint "i wonder if she ever goes in the sauna"

I think I skipped some steps :-/

Devka

May 8, 2017
Mom 45 love 80 arouse 17 star. I massaged her ass but phone continue to hint "she usually whatches tv in the evening"...

Wrong name, yes I helped Sophia workout but then i go to the sauna and nothing happen. Sophia stats 30 love 20 arousal 4 star, and phone hint "i wonder if she ever goes in the sauna"

Watch tv with mom for hj scene while ashley is sitting on the other couch. Then do massage the next night for boobjob. For Sophia help her exercise then wait an hour before going into the sauna. Keep doing that for a few days to get all current scenes with her. If you are still short 5 love with Sophia have her go to the beach with everyone on sunday.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
I don't feel the need to read the forums, since the OP is supposed to be up to date with everything. If I wanted to read pages and pages to find a specific item, I'd have to read everything about people pissing and moaning about how this update was lame, or their character didn't get any love this update, or god knows what else. But thank you DanMachiFan, I appreciate you doing my reading for me and letting me know where the link was.

R

RWaites

Watch TV with Mom at 21:00 do not do massage choose to watch TV then next night continue with massage

R

RWaites

how should i get these two scenes
for mom my cellphone hint says that i should go to beach and her status are
1. Watch TV with Mom at 21:00 do not do massage choose to watch TV then next night continue with massage
2. Continue with roof top yoga
3. Speak with Mom and Ash at Breakfast on Sunday about Beach

Reactions: Carcalla

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well i finished the game it was AWESOME as always but i wanted to ask @Faerin are you going to make
Ashley and Veronica pregnant bc they never say to MC not inside or i'm on pill ...... ?
you get the idea what i'm asking
any way i love this game more and more and i hope in the next update you add mom to do list :evilsmile:
also it would be good if you add Anal too in my point of view

ALSO I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sorry for my english

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
what's the point in playing in windows mode when you need to hide the taskbar
to see what you shall click on
i play in windows mode so i can see the clock and other stuf

ohhh and i found all 3 cosplay collectibles
View attachment 88510 View attachment 88512
The problem with the screenshots is that you set the window resolution too big to fit on your screen. You have to either pick a res that will fit inside your Display resolution or run it fullscreen to see everything without desktop hiding anything.

Now to those who complain that they can't have sex with Claire/Mom yet....
I really don't get you folks...In MOST game the Mother/MILF is the last person to conquer because they are the ones least likely to get into bed and require more convincing than the sex obsessed younger girls in these stories. The one more age appropriate for the MC to be dating and having sex with.

There is no way for a Developer to ever WIN no matter what they do with them! If they have the Mother give sex early on then there is no place else to go with the story in later versions.

@Faerin is doing this perfectly in my opinion...Each character builds to the eventual full penetration as it happens in real life. There isn't a single one of you that had a girlfriend just fuck you before she gave you a handjob or blew you and did all those other things that eventually lead to full sex.

This is not like Big Brother where the mother is not only ignored but avoided for over a year. And I would point out that as soon as the Dev gave the users the mother scene that we had long been waiting for he shut down the game using Patreon as an Excuse for why he couldn't continue when we all know he ran out of ideas long ago and the only thing he was doing was throwing crap at us in hopes of stringing us along to see that mother content.

If you don't think having sex with a Motherly figure or Older woman should take this long I suggest you try having sex with one in real life!

Oct 2, 2017
well i finished the game it was AWESOME as always but i wanted to ask @Faerin are you going to make
Ashley and Veronica pregnant bc they never say to MC not inside or i'm on pill ...... ?
any way i love this game more and more and i hope in the next update you add mom to do list :evilsmile:

ALSO I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sorry for my english
Your English is fine, mate. No need to apologize. :)

Anyway, as to your question on their birth control, I hope not. Really not my thing at all. But given they're a fairly well off family and the mom works for some kind of pharmaceutical company (from what I've gathered) and is pretty well educated. I'd imagine she's had the girls on birth control pretty much as soon as possible. She herself was on it in spite of no sexual activity for years prior. Veronica never mentions it, but she's also worked using her feminine charms and if mom wasn't providing it from her company, I'd imagine she was already getting it herself too.

Reactions: Rroarr and gartal
R

RWaites

sorry for my english
Your English is fine, mate. No need to apologize. :)

Anyway, as to your question on their birth control, I hope not. Really not my thing at all. But given they're a fairly well off family and the mom works for some kind of pharmaceutical company (from what I've gathered) and is pretty well educated. I'd imagine she's had the girls on birth control pretty much as soon as possible. She herself was on it in spite of no sexual activity for years prior. Veronica never mentions it, but she's also worked using her feminine charms and if mom wasn't providing it from her company, I'd imagine she was already getting it herself too.
In the sauna Veronica doe's say it's safe to come inside

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes