Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, I'm here for the big titties... Sophia doesn't do it for me, it's my fault, not yours.

And yeah, got the other scene... but I liked more Mom's reluctance that the actual titty-fuck...
She has to be hard to get... that's the only way with our dear landlady.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, someone can help me ? i am stuck with mom progresion, her stats are 45/30/2
the phone says i need to do the rooftop yoga but she says her yoga is too advance for me and should go "practice" on saturday but there is no new option on the family yoga..

Amy hint says i need to improve relation with mom

Any tips ? Thank you so much
I'm doing other Walkthrough with more informations, give a look what You need to do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
well i finished the game it was AWESOME as always but i wanted to ask @Faerin are you going to make
Ashley and Veronica pregnant bc they never say to MC not inside or i'm on pill ...... ?
you get the idea what i'm asking
any way i love this game more and more and i hope in the next update you add mom to do list :evilsmile:
also it would be good if you add Anal too in my point of view

ALSO I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sorry for my english
First of all, i'm not judging. I'm on the wrong site and play the wrong games to be judgemental but, i don't get the pregnancy kink. See it popping up from time to time in different threads and ask myself the same question every time....Why?!
Obviously i get the taboo on fucking family and find it very appealing in these games. The buildup, corrupting or romancing a bratty or sweet sister up to having a steamy sexual relation. I'm probably over thinking this but i cringe at pregnancy and all i see is a family puking in the morning, mood swings, running nightly trips to a 24/7 for some wierd cravings and a lot of poop and pee diapers after 9 months. Why would you swap heaven for hell just to see some bellies growing :)

Reactions: gartal

Popoff

Sep 14, 2017
I can never seem to use older saves the game always wants me to start from beginning is there away to get around this because i love the game but is very grind y to start from the beginning.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
GAH Faerin you're a fucking tease! Can't wait to finally make mom moan. Anyone else think we'll get to make another slave with the older sister's friend?

Reactions: Faerin

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I can never seem to use older saves the game always wants me to start from beginning is there away to get around this because i love the game but is very grind y to start from the beginning.
This is really strange. If you move your save folder from a version to another, everything should work fine.

U

User_234854

So I have a bit of an issue with this patch. First off I had the panties glitch which I fixed with what others did...

Someone write
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value> change the 0 to 1 and save

But now I am stuck, I need to tie veronica to a chair and take a picture for Amy, but whenever I ask the Mom for a chore and tell veronica to do it Veronica accepts but then does not appear in the room doing the chore so I can't punish her. I even tried the TV but it just lets me spank not tie up.

**EDIT: I finally got the kitchen chore instead of Laundry and it works, it seems only the laundry chore is glitched

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The amount of new content included in every release is ridiculous. If you want to play more than 15 mins. at a time, you have to go 4 months without playing this game. It's starting to suck big time.

R

RWaites

So I have a bit of an issue with this patch. First off I had the panties glitch which I fixed with what others did...

Someone write
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value> change the 0 to 1 and save

But now I am stuck, I need to tie veronica to a chair and take a picture for Amy, but whenever I ask the Mom for a chore and tell veronica to do it Veronica accepts but then does not appear in the room doing the chore so I can't punish her. I even tried the TV but it just lets me spank not tie up.
You need to check on her at 12:00
- if she's doing the laundry go to the Bathroom
- if she's cleaning the apartment go to the Lobby
- if she's cleaning the Kitchen go to the Kitchen

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I am not, but kind of disappointed and the reason for that is potential in this game. I dont even bother to comment in case of other mediocre games. I know tease is GOOOOOD but how much that's the question. If you tease enough it gives you awesome pleasure or you loose your interest after some point of time (I hope you know what I am saying).
yeah i guess but give it time i mean if i was going to guess at the very least you will get to penetrated mommy next month or the month after that i mean all we need is one more email from her shrink and we can have some wincest

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
GAH Faerin you're a fucking tease! Can't wait to finally make mom moan. Anyone else think we'll get to make another slave with the older sister's friend?
Amy? It's kind of already happening, using Veronica's pussy as a bargaining chip. I think there'll be a more to this fairly soon.

RWaites said:
Can't have sex with Mommy she's a virgin
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one :D

Anyone else wanting a Mass Pregnancy ending?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.2 -------https://mega.nz/#!oz5RkTJb!_6Ft1YQ6QSHTYUihxcAWpT3nlugzINOekWSrCt3nYE0 ------- Walkthrough 0.7.2 ---------- Saves 0.7.0 (183) 0.7.1 (184) ------- Mapping --------- and CGs @Benjy------https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-993#post-656010--------

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah i guess but give it time i mean if i was going to guess at the very least you will get to penetrated mommy next month or the month after that i mean all we need is one more email from her shrink and we can have some wincest
There are four before Mom on the list, Debby, Pam, Cassie and Kathy, without putting my Aunt, just because she came now, needs to wait in line :p:p:p

cannman

Aug 9, 2017
MEGA version 0.7.2 -------https://mega.nz/#!oz5RkTJb!_6Ft1YQ6QSHTYUihxcAWpT3nlugzINOekWSrCt3nYE0 ------- Walkthrough 0.7.2 ---------- Saves 0.7.0 (183) 0.7.1 (184) ------- Mapping --------- and CGs @Benjy------https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-993#post-656010--------
Thank You for the work you did.

troys490

Dec 25, 2017
Oke can some1 explain why i cant feel for Veronica's panties, i have the perfume total of 10 charisma but it say's it stay's locked when i check up in club neon to feel for them?
All your stats need to be maxed out for the option to be available --:cool:. Using items from the convince store help, usually I just plan my whole day around events that require max stats.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just need some help, at last if is possible XD
I just advance in the game till i finally fuck Ashely. Ofc i made a save file before i fuck her. In case for now there is no way to replay the scene. So me question is... there is another way to fuck again ashley?
In this moment i am trying to unlock the move threater.
Anticipate thankses.

Anyway the love/sex scene is really damn hot XD I wanna see her again in that dress a fuck her again! XD

Reactions: Faerin

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well Brothers, a Good Sunday ;););)
There are four before Mom on the list, Debby, Pam, Cassie and Kathy, without putting my Aunt, just because she came now, needs to wait in line :p:p:p
i know who pam and debbie is but who are the other girls again? and yes its a good day im watching the latest episode of my hero academia
Can't have sex with Mommy she's a virgin
i see what you did there XD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You need to check on her at 12:00
- if she's doing the laundry go to the Bathroom
- if she's cleaning the apartment go to the Lobby
- if she's cleaning the Kitchen go to the Kitchen
The problem is that the laundry one is a bit bugged for me too.
Every time mom give the laundry, and you tell veronica to do the laundry work, there is no way she appared in the bathroom! I think is a bug. If i am wrong please tell me. Because i try the laundry 2 time go at the 12.00 and nothing.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes