Ryel

May 5, 2017

Unfortunately none of this worked. The same renders and backgrounds still disappear or are missing entirely.
Anyone has the 0.7.0 version? I want to test if this problem is present in that, too now. When that came out I had no problem with it and as I said the issue came with 0.7.1 for me. I'm not sure if the problem lies somewhere in the game or my pc.

Here you are Brother
Download v0.7.0b (hotfix):
Thanks a lot! I managed to find the problem as the linked game version had different Settings than what I use, fortunately.
The game has an option in Settings to turn off "Fade between NPC images". I always had that turned off. In 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 however that causes character renders and backgrounds to not show up at all in some scenes. I turned that option back on in 0.7.2 and now the scenes play out normally, render and background.

Reactions: RWaites

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
First of all, i'm not judging. I'm on the wrong site and play the wrong games to be judgemental but, i don't get the pregnancy kink. See it popping up from time to time in different threads and ask myself the same question every time....Why?!
Obviously i get the taboo on fucking family and find it very appealing in these games. The buildup, corrupting or romancing a bratty or sweet sister up to having a steamy sexual relation. I'm probably over thinking this but i cringe at pregnancy and all i see is a family puking in the morning, mood swings, running nightly trips to a 24/7 for some wierd cravings and a lot of poop and pee diapers after 9 months. Why would you swap heaven for hell just to see some bellies growing :)
well i was just asking bc lil sistere never said any thing where MC cums ....

Reactions: Rroarr and RWaites
R

RWaites

Hi guys i just need some help, at last if is possible XD
I just advance in the game till i finally fuck Ashely. Ofc i made a save file before i fuck her. In case for now there is no way to replay the scene. So me question is... there is another way to fuck again ashley?
In this moment i am trying to unlock the move threater.
Anticipate thankses.

Anyway the love/sex scene is really damn hot XD I wanna see her again in that dress a fuck her
again! XD
Not in game but you can replay the scene if you go into your phone - pictures - Ashley - scenes
To unlock the movie theatre for Ashley's date text her on Saturday at 19:00
The problem is that the laundry one is a bit bugged for me too.
Every time mom give the laundry, and you tell veronica to do the laundry work, there is no way she appared in the bathroom! I think is a bug. If i am wrong please tell me. Because i try the laundry 2 time go at the 12.00 and nothing.
This has worked in the past, try saving before you give her the chore and if she's not there reload save and try again

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I haven't played this in a while (I think I skipped like 4 updates?) and I'm not sure if I was as excited as I was in the past. The introduction of Jealousy and Suspicion stats seemed like it's going to force me to juggle activities just to keep the balance of stats. While it isn't necessarily a bad concept, I'm not sure if I want to have to do certain things at certain times just for keeping the bad stats low.

Still a good game, but I'm not too excited with the direction I guess.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I haven't really played last few versions. Was waiting for Claire / Mom update. Game gets thinned down and is long like a spaghetti. Too much pasta, not enough sauce...

Mar 22, 2018
I can never seem to use older saves the game always wants me to start from beginning is there away to get around this because i love the game but is very grind y to start from the beginning.
use phone to load the safe file. for me this works perfect. Starting the game then click on phone and use the arrow up button.

Hey guys. I´ve read trough a lot of pages and it looks like my problem never happens to any other. give laudry to Veronika let her dissappear. Bathroom is empty. But at lunch Claire thanks for doing the chore.
I have Veronica at the point where I lick her in her room and talked to her in the club with drive home together and starting her love. oh and doing laundry comes more often than any other chore. Kitchen and vacumizing works perfect
Any Ideas??

Oh, and another question. Carlos S walktrough say at 65 arousal for mom...new apron in kitchen at 17.00 and new clothes at claire´s bedroom at 22.00. where can I find or buy them? Nevermind....find them...the events just happen a bit later than its written in the walktrough...around 75 arousal
Thank you guys

Last edited:

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Tip or maybe to help develop new updates to this great game developer.
I personally would go into development with Sophia (her house, perhaps a mother or a sister with her at home)
It's possible to use the Milf that we have when delivering a pizza (sister, daughter, college ...)
Also in the building of Amy can be added a lot.
I wrote this because I read the forum and read about some stupid pregnancies and I do not know what else.
If you are already high in quality then take a step further and slowly engage a person who is not related.
No offense. This is not a criticism, but perhaps for help.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Tip or maybe to help develop new updates to this great game developer.
I personally would go into development with Sophia (her house, perhaps a mother or a sister with her at home)
It's possible to use the Milf that we have when delivering a pizza (sister, daughter, college ...)
Also in the building of Amy can be added a lot.
I wrote this because I read the forum and read about some stupid pregnancies and I do not know what else.
If you are already high in quality then take a step further and slowly engage a person who is not related.
No offense. This is not a criticism, but perhaps for help.
I have many plans for the other (and new) girls.
As you said, there are already a lot of locations that right now are feel pretty empty, these are all intented to get more content.

As a side note:

Like I said at the start, I want to focus on the storyline for the main girls first.
At least to the point where they all have multiple sex scenes, before adding (too much) to the story/content of other characters.

It has constantly been a tricky part of the development, because on one hand I need/want to add side characters and locations to create a more believable story and environment, but on the other hand that means there is a lot of content that's not finished yet.

Reading the comments on here regarding the last few updates, it has become clear to me that a lot of people either don't understand, appreciate or even want that.
However, that's the consequence of developing an "open world" game, as opposed to a VN with strictly linear choices.
Remember that this is not a finished game yet and still there is a lot to be done.

And like some have already said, if you want to see a lot of new content at once.
Not playing for a few months might be the best course of action.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

frodon

Mar 8, 2018
Hi Faerin,

It's nice the differences in paths for each character to evolve to a more intimate relation with MC. Ashley based on love to his (step-)brother, Veronica based on domination/slavery, Claire on teacher/learning, Amy passing by MC to get closer to Veronica, etc...
I really appreciate this game. I discovered it recently.

Thanks !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Reading the comments on here regarding the last few updates, it has become clear to me that a lot of people either don't understand, appreciate or even want that.
I just can't agree with this conclusion. I mean the "don't want, don't appreciate" part. Oh i'm quite sure that there are those who don't appreciate anything really but i just want you to know that those are not the majority. I can't belive they are the majority and won't accept it. Side characters are important, vital part of anything remotely open word and definitely if its a sandbox game. I can understand if some people are genuinely obsessed with a certain character but i do hope that you aren't seriously even remotely consider to cater to their needs more than you did already. No one argues about the fact that the mc's family members are the most important characters here but...

..i for example (because i don't wanna talk about in the name of unnamed others in this case) totaly would looove to see more side characters with scenes. More scenes. Yes, i'm a Debby fan in this regard but i'm not talking about just Debby here. I can only ask this, but please, just carry on with expanding the world instead of just focusing on three characters (and definitely not just one...) because those who are obsessed over one might have a loud voice but are NOT representing all of us. I sincerely hope not even the majority of us. Definitely not me.

I was always a fan of son/mom incest and a mom is always my favorite in such games but your game is getting better and better because you expend the selection of girls and exactly because we can have scenes with others outside the family like a living world, instead the microcosmos of the mc's home. I'm totally into chasing Debby for example as main love interest beside mom but this is only possible if you make it possible by developing the game into a more open one, with more options, more choices, more selection and if you were committed to this cause before, please.. don't let yourself dissuaded from that road. Me, i absolutely understand it, want it and appreciate it. Just please, continue following this path. For those of us who'd so love to chase girls beside the mc's family too.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
@Ennoch For me for example the game definitely became much better, when Veronica became more developed and Amy as well, also a fan of Sophia here :). So yes, it is understandable the family and especially Mom is the main focus at the moment in development, but the rest of the girls are at least as important to make the game come alive and to fill the world of the game in my opinion as well.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Just please, continue following this path. For those of us who'd so love to chase girls beside the mc's family too.
Thanks for the feedback @Ennoch!
And just to clarify, I was more or less explaining why I develop the way that I do, I do not intend to change that, as to me it goes hand in hand with making a game like this one.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I have many plans for the other (and new) girls.
As you said, there are already a lot of locations that right now are feel pretty empty, these are all intented to get more content.

As a side note:

Like I said at the start, I want to focus on the storyline for the main girls first.
At least to the point where they all have multiple sex scenes, before adding (too much) to the story/content of other characters.

It has constantly been a tricky part of the development, because on one hand I need/want to add side characters and locations to create a more believable story and environment, but on the other hand that means there is a lot of content that's not finished yet.

However, that's the consequence of developing an "open world" game, as opposed to a VN with strictly linear choices.
Remember that this is not a finished game yet and still there is a lot to be done.

And like some have already said, if you want to see a lot of new content at once.
Not playing for a few months might be the best course of action.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!
agree to focus on the main characters first. The game has a huge potential as i saw people start to imagine on the research of Claire's company and the superhero but it lead to a bit unorganized and distract from the storyline.

Reactions: Faerin

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I wonder why this game is so heavy on my pc. fans go full speed just by going from the bedroom to the kitchen. It's not the best pc and kinda getting old...like me, but most games on here, unless running some animations, run silent

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes