kamau

Aug 14, 2017
Really bad. I download this game for the first time and I only get a black screan. Can see the words but no image.must I down load it again

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin Is not on the tag or genre, but is anal something to look forward?

Is a crime having amazing looking asses like mom's and Veronica's to not have anal with them:p.
Well, after having experimented with the more "tame" sexual activities, I can only imagine what those girls think of next...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) ---@Faerin: - The greatest virtue of @Faerin, is always trying to do what most players ask for, and is without a doubt do this without forgetting the main story, this shows not only their creativity, but also their responsibility to make a great game, everyone knows that I like the milfs, but I find the scenes of Ashley, Veronica, Amy and Sophia amazing and wonderful because it shows that everything is going its original way, only a great developer can, and knows how to do all this without compromising the history. No more to say ... Congratulations @Faerin ;););). ---Add: I never asked, you don't have a twin brother to do another game, we need this, great games x'Dx'Dx'D

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) ---@Faerin: - The greatest virtue of @Faerin, is always trying to do what most players ask for, and is without a doubt do this without forgetting the main story, this shows not only their creativity, but also their responsibility to make a great game, everyone knows that I like the milfs, but I find the scenes of Ashley, Veronica, Amy and Sophia amazing and wonderful because it shows that everything is going its original way, only a great developer can, and knows how to do all this without compromising the history. No more to say ... Congratulations @Faerin ;););).
Thanks for the kind words @Carlo S! :)

---@Faerin: ---Add: I never asked, you don't have a twin brother to do another game, we need this, great games x'Dx'Dx'D
If only, it would make my life a lot easier!
Then again I'm sure that working with myself would be a pain in the ass...only one would survive and then we'd be back to where we started ;)

Mar 22, 2018
@Faerin
there is still a small bug in the game..or is it just me? give the laundry to Veronika shows an empty bathroom.
Even the phone show her there and also at lunch Claire thanks for doing it.
Oh and just a question...can t find the park...as the phone show reward her for her loyality (or so) there was no option in the dialouges.
I am now after give Veronika to Amy. and the park is the only location I have not found.

Oh and maybe one thing you could change in future updates....the phone hints.
I am now in a situation where the hint show nothing for a few char. Would nt it be better to say improve relation with some one or like it is with ahsley now finish the date events?bc thats the last open achievmenzs with her.
Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin
there is still a small bug in the game..or is it just me? give the laundry to Veronika shows an empty bathroom.
Even the phone show her there and also at lunch Claire thanks for doing it.
Oh and just a question...can t find the park...as the phone show reward her for her loyality (or so) there was no option in the dialouges.
I am now after give Veronika to Amy. and the park is the only location I have not found.

Oh and maybe one thing you could change in future updates....the phone hints.
I am now in a situation where the hint show nothing for a few char. Would nt it be better to say improve relation with some one or like it is with ahsley now finish the date events?bc thats the last open achievmenzs with her.
Thanks for reading
The laundry bug does not occur for me and haven't heard that before.
Are you checking at 12:00 if she's there? If so, please send me your savegame and I'll have a look.

The park will be discovered as soon as you get the event for it.

There should always be a phone hint, unless you have finished all content for a girl.
If this is not the case, then it's a bug.
Please send me your savegame and I'll check it!

R

RWaites

Really bad. I download this game for the first time and I only get a black screan. Can see the words but no image.must I down load it again
I don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
- Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and subfolders in your Antivirus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nandanox

Apr 7, 2018
@Faerin I had the same problem with Laundry at 12:00 when she is supposed to be without panties, though when i tried again, it worked fine until i had to manually change the "no_panties" flag, after that she is no longer in the bathroom doing laundry even though she is doing it, so i had to manually give the missing Memory it would give, i have now 100% the current game yesterday/today, and other than the No_Panties flag issue, which then messes with the panties less laundry memory, and a few actions just suddenly stopping while loading. (like "go to my room" and Veronica disappears while i'm left in the kitchen/foyer.)

and the achievement for finding the cosplay images kept being achieved for 4 in game days whenever a stat changed. (like +love)

And the phone hints stop when you have maxed stats for some of the girls, even though they still have content/events available.

i.e. Sophia's 2nd and 3rd meeting in Sauna are not hinted at, even though i guess it would be obvious where the last pictures will be from.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! So far I have no intentions of including pregnancy, but like I said before I am always open to suggestions.
i was thinking and as many people said before your game is more realistic and worth playing with few other games .....

i have some thoughts about next updates and it is up to you whether you want to add or not i'm fine with it and still love your game.
It would be good to add Anal as i said before. *more of ass man*

As the name of the game says MC should be provider at some point and not just fuck people, find some real job and meet new Milfs or younger girls*Meh* may be where mom works and he can Train new sex pet the Competitor of mom
for her job with more heavy BDSM and make her his slave.*like old ages slave man i miss that time*

It would be good if you add Teaching Yoga class at the Gym for MC while Emma teaches him in privet with some Scene's.

About Amy it would be good if you add two routs 1. romantic, 2. Submission with BDSM and other stuff again if it is possible,

Well MC at some point should be a DAD so it is up to you if you want to add some pregnant sex in there may be at the end of the game.

That is all i wanted to say, i THANK YOU and YOUR TEAM for your lovely game keep up the good job and hope for the best and not going Stray like some good games

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Where can I get massage oil, I found the sex shop, but there the oil is sold out and I also asked Amy, but she can't sell me oil.
I already searched everywhere but found nothing, maybe someone can give me a tip.

Thanks

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Where can I get massage oil, I found the sex shop, but there the oil is sold out and I also asked Amy, but she can't sell me oil.
I already searched everywhere but found nothing, maybe someone can give me a tip.

Thanks
give Veronica's under waver to Amy from your inventory

Reactions: RWaites

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
After advice for Veronica, I have arousal at 20 and discipline at 60 and the hint is to spy on her in the bedroom at 2300. I do this and nothing new happens. For some reason she has her panties back on...
Is there something i'm not doing correctly to get the scene/progress with her?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
After advice for Veronica, I have arousal at 20 and discipline at 60 and the hint is to spy on her in the bedroom at 2300. I do this and nothing new happens. For some reason she has her panties back on...
Is there something i'm not doing correctly to get the scene/progress with her?
that's a bug go few pages back and find how should you fix it

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Hello
I had a problem with the game when I used save from 71, but when I used this:
Open savefile, click on savefile 1 the one with a picture of a document, open with notepad, scroll down until you find
<Flag>
<Name> no_panties </ name>
<Value> 0 </ Value> change the 0 to 1 and save

I could normally continue and get all the tasks and did them.

Thank you
You're the best

do what he says and you'll be fine

Last edited:
Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites
U

User_234854

So I've fully maxed out Veronica's stats but somehow missed picture #9, I'm not sure what i'm missing, can someone point me in the right direction?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes