Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
And the home of the MC is on the east end of the red light district :)
A long time ago I lived a few years in Amsterdam. I remember that we usually go around the area of the MC house to eat Chinese food. May be someone told me about the red light district :)

Reactions: Rroarr

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Hello
I had a problem with the game when I used save from 71, but when I used this:
Open savefile, click on savefile 1 the one with a picture of a document, open with notepad, scroll down until you find
<Flag>
<Name> no_panties </ name>
<Value> 0 </ Value> change the 0 to 1 and save

I could normally continue and get all the tasks and did them.

Thank you
You're the best

Reactions: RWaites
Oct 2, 2017
In the sauna Veronica doe's say it's safe to come inside
So she does. Totally forgot about that. :D So the only unknown is Ashley then... and again, considering everything else. Would not be surprised if she's been on BC since around the time of her first period.

Also something to consider is the single mom situation. Single moms, from my experience, tend to be far more aware of their daughters needing birth control to avoid another generation of single moms.

Reactions: gartal and RWaites

Ryel

May 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately none of this worked. The same renders and backgrounds still disappear or are missing entirely.
Anyone has the 0.7.0 version? I want to test if this problem is present in that, too now. When that came out I had no problem with it and as I said the issue came with 0.7.1 for me. I'm not sure if the problem lies somewhere in the game or my pc.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need to understand something. Me too perhaps have this kind of bug about veronica panties.
I just need to understand one thing.

Someone write
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</Value> change the 0 to 1 and save

I just need to understand two thing
1) I save many time, so in me savefolder i have around 10 save. Do i need to pick up the last save i use?
2) After i change the value to 0 to 1, do i need to rechange it back to 0 again, after the event finish?
I just do not wanna mess up with the save file and then cant use with a new update. Also because I'm not so good at modify into the registers of the game. I just fear to broken something^^'

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Unfortunately none of this worked. The same renders and backgrounds still disappear or are missing entirely.
Anyone has the 0.7.0 version? I want to test if this problem is present in that, too now. When that came out I had no problem with it and as I said the issue came with 0.7.1 for me. I'm not sure if the problem lies somewhere in the game or my pc.
Try this, maybe can help you :

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I open all chores scenes.why in the pm23:00 I go to spying Veronica she have panties?
Someone say is a bug and you need to modify something in the save file. I'm just asking this with the other me post before this.
But before i do something wrong i wanna see if i do all the event with amy if the thing change. Because in Amy quest it say to continue with mc mom or in other case if you do not play the incest game, with the landlady.

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
Hey all. I can't seem to unlock certain locations and i can't take Ashley to the cinemas. Any idea? + Anyone has the walkthrough of 7.1?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Guys i need to understand something. Me too perhaps have this kind of bug about veronica panties.

Someone write
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>

1) I save many time, so in me savefolder i have around 10 save. Do i need to pick up the last save i use?
2) After i change the value to 0 to 1, do i need to rechange it back to 0 again, after the event finish?
I just do not wanna mess up with the save file and then cant use with a new update. Also because I'm not so good at modify into the registers of the game. I just fear to broken something^^'
Hi Bahamut Zero, I put save 1 because I only have 1 save, use your last savefile and no you don't need to change it back to 0.

I open all chores scenes.why in the pm23:00 I go to spying Veronica she have panties?
See my post on page 1008 post #20147:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RWaites

Anyone has the 0.7.0 version? I want to test if this problem is present in that, too now. When that came out I had no problem with it and as I said the issue came with 0.7.1 for me. I'm not sure if the problem lies somewhere in the game or my pc.[/QUOTE]
Here you are Brother
Download v0.7.0b (hotfix):

Someone write
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>

1) Just the last save should do
2) It should be alright to leave it at 1

Hey all. I can't seem to unlock certain locations and i can't take Ashley to the cinemas. Any idea? + Anyone has the walkthrough of 7.1?
Text Ashley on Saturday at 19:00
Here's @Carlo S's latest walk thru

Last edited by a moderator:

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
For the first time, start playing from the beginning as you write in Walkthrough so that you understand everything.
Do not use saved games from the forum because you will have unlocked new places but how to get to them you will not be known.
I myself played it 3x to make it all right.
I played on WIN 7 and WIN10 and everything works.
Great game and praise for everyone involved in the development of the game.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
This is the only update to date that actually felt short to me...
Mainly because I'm not into Sophia at all... but the HJ scene in the living room was cool.

I like the idea of collectibles, let's hope to see more of them.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
well i finished the game it was AWESOME as always but i wanted to ask @Faerin are you going to make
Ashley and Veronica pregnant bc they never say to MC not inside or i'm on pill ...... ?
you get the idea what i'm asking
any way i love this game more and more and i hope in the next update you add mom to do list :evilsmile:
also it would be good if you add Anal too in my point of view

ALSO I WANTED TO THANK ALL OF PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME IN THIS THREAD :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

sorry for my english
Thanks for the feedback! So far I have no intentions of including pregnancy, but like I said before I am always open to suggestions.

This is the only update to date that actually felt short to me...
Mainly because I'm not into Sophia at all... but the HJ scene in the living room was cool.

I like the idea of collectibles, let's hope to see more of them.
Sorry to hear that, but I do get it, sometimes there's just more new content then others, depending on the amount of "behind the scenes" work that is involved.

Just to check, did you get the other new scene and animation too?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes