Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Stupid question, I know. But, I've been downloading the android versions of VNs for months. Just got a laptop a few weeks ago. This is the first VN that I have downloaded on it that has released a new version since I've downloaded it. So, how do I download the update on Windows? Do I redownload the entire game and delete the other version? Or..?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Weird but for Ashley (yanger sis) I am missing pics 28 through 33. Anyone can tell me what event that is? :confused:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Stupid question, I know. But, I've been downloading the android versions of VNs for months. Just got a laptop a few weeks ago. This is the first VN that I have downloaded on it that has released a new version since I've downloaded it. So, how do I download the update on Windows? Do I redownload the entire game and delete the other version? Or..?
You need to download the newest version including the incest patcher (if you like) and all you have to do is just copy and paste the entire save folder from your last game version in to the new versions main folder and replace the already existing one. So when you will start the game your saves should appear. :)

Reactions: Faerin and Bird1019

ameer47

Jul 29, 2017
Can someone help me please? Using windows 10, tried updating the webmcodec thingy, but I still cant play the animation in the sauna. The game crashes out of a sudden. Help needed.

Thanks.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
You need change the mapping inside the game folder for this one, next to the exe.
I open new mapping for aunt;s name You need change the mapping inside the game folder for this is all it say So whatn the f////k do you change

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
You need to download the newest version including the incest patcher (if you like) and all you have to do is just copy and paste the entire save folder from your last game version in to the new versions main folder and replace the already existing one. So when you will start the game your saves should appear. :)
Thank you :)

Reactions: Carlo S

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
FYI I started a new game and followed the phone hints, and still have the Veronica bug where I can't progress beyond the spy in her room step. Guess we wait for the next update to proceed.
can you screen shot what you still need to achieve under Veronica's achievement page? That'll give a better idea where you are in her event chain. If I was to guess you might need to have her do laundry she will rebel and you can punish her to not wear panties, triggering it possible to peek on her in the evening (w/o panties). That same evening visit her at work and that will trigger you making her cum at work, and have her not wear panties upon request. With a screenshot I'll certainly be able to help better, but I think this is were you are on her event chain.

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
I'm having the same issues as this dude so I can give you the hint sentence verbatim:
Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on.

As for your proposition, I (and Lamonster too, most probably, did all that). Normal chain of events, have her rebel, go to her work, finger her. I however didn't see the option to tell her to go commando on demand. I mean, she was w/o panties that one time, I could progress the chain of events up to fingering her, and then the game gives the "Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on." hint, and I see no way to tell her to go to work pantyless, even though she'll work around the house without them.

txz

Jul 17, 2017
I'm having the same issues as this dude so I can give you the hint sentence verbatim:
Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on.

As for your proposition, I (and Lamonster too, most probably, did all that). Normal chain of events, have her rebel, go to her work, finger her. I however didn't see the option to tell her to go commando on demand. I mean, she was w/o panties that one time, I could progress the chain of events up to fingering her, and then the game gives the "Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on." hint, and I see no way to tell her to go to work pantyless, even though she'll work around the house without them.
Same issue.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes