Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is your fixed save back. Claire is now at 100% in her achievements.

Right click on the file, select "Save link as...". Make sure the file name is "Piero_294_-_07.08.sav" (remove the numbers before "Piero"). Now select "Save as type" and change it to "All files". Then save the file to your hard drive.

Next, replace the original save with the fixed copy and reload your save in the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I followed the procedure but it looks the same
Ok, do this instead, since it's the only thing that you need in your game to complete the bonus ending.

Open your save in Notepad or any text editor you prefer.
Search for the following string: achievement_yoga_6
Add a blank line above that, then paste the following to your save:
Code:
        <Flag>
          <Name>achievement_yoga_5</Name>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
          <ResetTimer>0</ResetTimer>
        </Flag>
It needs to look exactly like this:
Code:
        <Flag>
          <Name>achievement_yoga_5</Name>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
        </Flag>
        <Flag>
          <Name>achievement_yoga_6</Name>
          <Value>1</Value>
          <ResetTime>0</ResetTime>
        </Flag>
Save the file, then reload the save in your game.

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
(EDIT)
So... Game was stuck in a black screen after Unity logo... v1.0.2c (extra). Running on win10 64 bits. Changed things in the launcher, like graphic quality, resolution and full screen. Tried updating codecs, running as admin... Nothing. If you have this error, try to move the game to another location and run. Maybe you have a invalid character in one of your folders names or your folders path is just too long and the game can't access some files (which is dumb). Hope it helps (probably was already commented here a dozen time, I know).

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So... Game was stuck in a black screen after Unity logo... v1.0.2c (extra). Running on win10 64 bits. Changed things in the launcher, like graphic quality, resolution and full screen. Tried updating codecs, running as admin... Nothing. If you have this error, try to move the game to another location and run. Do NOT close your firewall screen if it pops up and wait to see if the game starts. If you do not give at least public permission for the game, it will probably not work (which is dumb). Hope it helps (probably was already commented here a dozen time, I know).
Do you have k-lite codec pack?

Do you have C++ redisrib?

Reactions: Sycho

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Do you have k-lite codec pack?

Do you have C++ redisrib?
Yep and yep. Only disk I can run the game is C. Really dont know why. Trying to figure out now. Everytime I run the game from another disk a new entry in the firewall list of programs is generated. If I delete the Faerin folder from my AppData, it comes back.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep and yep. Only disk I can run the game is C. Really dont know why. Trying to figure out now. Everytime I run the game from another disk a new entry in the firewall list of programs is generated. If I delete the Faerin folder from my AppData, it comes back.
Did you play an older version?

Also, could you upload your log file, maybe one of us can figure it out from that.
It is located in
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house

FakoSIL

Oct 7, 2020
Did you play an older version?

Also, could you upload your log file, maybe one of us can figure it out from that.
It is located in
C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin\Man of the house
Nope, first time playing (or trying to). The log file is the output_log one right?

Found a exception on it:

IsolatedStorageException: Could not find a part of the path "E:\101\H\Games\Man of the House v1.0.2c (extra)\mapping.xml".

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes