4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Was it just me being blind or is there 0 new content for - Capitulation (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress! (Mason's final quest). ?
I even looked manually through code and the new event exists for it but is empty lol...

Got other scenes done just need to test but my day has been awful... Never ordering pickup from walmart ever again... smashed bread, eggs, donuts, and many boxes... arrg

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Was it just me being blind or is there 0 new content for - Capitulation (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress! (Mason's final quest). ?
I even looked manually through code and the new event exists for it but is empty lol...

Got other scenes done just need to test but my day has been awful... Never ordering pickup from walmart ever again... smashed bread, eggs, donuts, and many boxes... arrg
Hopefully your day go better through out the week. We all have good days and bad days. There is no such thing as a perfect day... Yeah, I stopped buying stuff from Wal-Mart because they pissed me off number of years ago. Some people told me they have improved, however, I still do not think they have improved over the year. It is all about their lowest price. The question is it worth it for the lowest price? There are other places that may be better service and it may cost few cents more.

Maybe I may wait for the next update since there are some part of the game is under development, like you posted.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Phalzyr
D

Deleted member 1904540

When we will receive the renpy update?
Pretty excited for it

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
When we will receive the renpy update?
Pretty excited for it
Soon just gotta wrap it up, make Gallery etc. Just gonna release update patch not full version very little new content actually, less than last update even. it might be a whole day game wise but really only two scenes (and the biggest one can be missed if you didn't do certain things previously... of course that is why I have a gallery :D ) I should be able to get it out sometime today.

Maybe I may wait for the next update since there are some part of the game is under development, like you posted.

Thank you. And yeah not really much added, as I tested it felt like the quickiest day for her yet lol (other than Sundays if you did all weekend stuff on Saturday) Heck she doesn't even do full day start and skips going to the precinct before going on duty.

there was a new update on the rpg game some days ago.. so I think he need some time...
Yeah I been slow working on it due to RL stuff, total time spent so far is less than a normal days work haha...

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
What's the difference between the OG and this?
The OG is an old school rpg style game in which you have to walk around to find the quest for story progression.This renpy remake remove all the rpg elements and you simply just need to click on the mouse to progress the story.This remake also adds the gallery function which the OG doesn't have.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
as soon as my phone gets done dloading it and i test to make sure link is okay... had issue with workupload :(
and dload on phone just restarts when it gets 1 byte from complete lol...
seems my laptop has an issue with building android... takes forever for one thing so going to have to transfer to main pc for that...

Last edited:

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Hi Phalzyr and thank you as always for your work.
I'm not very good with PCs so I have the latest version installed and I would like to know what to do with your 0.25 update... thanks for the reply!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Phalzyr and thank you as always for your work.
I'm not very good with PCs so I have the latest version installed and I would like to know what to do with your 0.25 update... thanks for the reply!
copy the files in it to overwrite those in your game directory or if you have mac see install instruction on main post

Reactions: Aizar

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
as soon as my phone gets done dloading it and i test to make sure link is okay... had issue with workupload :(
and dload on phone just restarts when it gets 1 byte from complete lol...
seems my laptop has an issue with building android... takes forever for one thing so going to have to transfer to main pc for that...
Phalzyr I sent you a PM, if you have time later, please check it out.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes