4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Lol the guy who made the poll doesn't know what "catch up" means.
That poll was put up long ago. (Before my first release even) Maybe you don't know what it means lol
Or maybe you don't understand what "Unofficial" means ;)

Are there new events or missions with the new update of the game?
not much new content in .25 over .24 just another day of the hotel protection... (her daily cop duties)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
That poll was put up long ago. (Before my first release even) Maybe you don't know what it means lol
Or maybe you don't understand what "Unofficial" means ;)
Yeah I had seen the date, how does that invalidate my point ? you magically were 8 years old 6 months ago lol ?

The rest of your message doesn't make sense and is only a failed attempt at keeping face, but doesn't change the fact that your usage of the expression "caught up" is not english and doesn't mean what you think.

But whatever, it was fun teasing you haha

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
which are the last scenes in the gallery of the new update? Because I downloaded just the update but in the menu it still says 0.24v

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Yeah I had seen the date, how does that invalidate my point ? you magically were 8 years old 6 months ago lol ?

The rest of your message doesn't make sense and is only a failed attempt at keeping face, but doesn't change the fact that your usage of the expression "caught up" is not english and doesn't mean what you think.

But whatever, it was fun teasing you haha

Or maybe you just need to buy a dictionary?

Definition: to do something you did not have time to do earlier

Example: She's staying late at the office to catch up with/on some reports.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Like Neonie says, seems you're the one that needs to learn English :D there is more than one definition for pretty much everything not just the one you know ;)
If the rest of my message didn't make sense that is because you don't understand English that well or lack reading comprehension skills. I'd try explaining it to you but since you lack any maturity why bother...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes